Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ➼⚪ωιℓℓσω тяєє ѕнσρ - σя∂єяѕ ∂σиє qυι¢кℓу αи∂ ωєℓℓ - σя∂єя тσ∂αу!⚪➼ [RSS Feed]
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

➼⚪ωιℓℓσω тяєє ѕнσρ - σя∂єяѕ ∂σиє qυι¢кℓу αи∂ ωєℓℓ - σя∂єя тσ∂αу!⚪➼

Catie623 wrote:

douhnutdavid wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

All above counted.

I'll relink the partnership ASAP.
Thank you!
Relinked! I also realized that I totally did the image tags wrong on there for your banner! LOL!
Lol

☁︎ 1500+ Posts - Forumer - SWC | -David- | Graphic Design & Art ☁︎
TEMPERARY LEAVING
Also im on leave for shops, sorry! I may come back, but not soon.
IA-maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catie623 wrote:

I am terribly sorry for not speaking French in this topic, I don't know the language, however you are partnered with Willow Tree Shop so I have to do this.but, I'm learning French, so soon I'll be able to write this in French! Yay!

Hi there! I'm president of Willow Tree Shop and I am conducting the Partnership Activity Checks currently! As you are one of our partners, please have a member of your BoD respond to this post within the next 4 days to continue our partnership. Failure to respond to this PAC with respond in the termination of our partnership. Thank you so much!
The Scratch Shopping Center is active^^

Extensions aren't allowed
douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Davids Forum Has A New Banner!

TEMPERARY LEAVING
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

douhnutdavid wrote:

Davids Forum Has A New Banner!

Thank you, I'll get that up!

IA-maker wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

I am terribly sorry for not speaking French in this topic, I don't know the language, however you are partnered with Willow Tree Shop so I have to do this.but, I'm learning French, so soon I'll be able to write this in French! Yay!

Hi there! I'm president of Willow Tree Shop and I am conducting the Partnership Activity Checks currently! As you are one of our partners, please have a member of your BoD respond to this post within the next 4 days to continue our partnership. Failure to respond to this PAC with respond in the termination of our partnership. Thank you so much!
The Scratch Shopping Center is active^^
Thanks for responding!

hey! there's more to my siggy, ctrl + shift + down arrow to see it!

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Catie623 wrote:

Activity Check!
Respond before 10/9/2020 or receive a strike.

Responded:
@Catie623 (Shine)
@Milkysplash (Milky)
@bananaandchoc1 (Choc)
@vicuna101 (Vic)
@Rubycat_0w0

Not Responded:
@CraftGirl-HAS (HAS)*
@popsyrabbit
@lunastarckb (Luna)*
@lightningspark6545 (Lightning)*
@FirecubeT
@Flawpaw (Flaw)
@RainbowsToybox*
@Lightning_Candy
@swing4
@bewareumbraswrath (Umbra)
@lovepup3
@TroubleandTsunami

Excused:
No one

Other:
  • Please let me know if there's someone on break that I don't know about, on someone who's resigned that I don't know about.

• If you have a nickname here on Scratch and I haven't added it, when you respond please also tell me.
  • If you respond to this activity check and got a strike from the last one, then you have two more activity checks to respond to until you get the strike taken away.

• It's impossible for anyone to be fired or removed from the BoD and this activity check.

• HAS, I need to know if you want to be assistant secretary or not, you never confirmed it.

• @RedGuy7, I lost your form in the various pages of this shop and I need to know what services you do (I forgot to add you to the staff list, so that's why this problem has come to be).

• @lovepup3, I also need to know your services because I also forgot to write them down, sorry.
Bumping this. Just saying, I don't want an approximated 90% of the workers in my shops to get strikes. >o<

Last edited by Catie623 (Oct. 8, 2020 21:39:22)

Thanks to @ChocolateRain101 from the Rain or Shine Art Shop for uploading this! :)

helo if u are here that was like 2020 me and this is 2023 me which is cool im almost out of 8th grade so im almost in high school which is interesting and i feel like ive come so far and grown so much i identify now as aroace and possibly genderfluid and u should support the lgbtq community bc homophobia is not slay so like yeah that's me, keep being who you are–which is awesome. bye yall
bananaandchoc1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

^ this is exactly how my shop’s owner election is going - I put out the voting post a few days ago and only 2 people have responded so far >.<

Rubycat_0w0
Scratcher
71 posts

Active!

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rubycat_0w0 wrote:

Active!
counted!

bananaandchoc1 wrote:

^ this is exactly how my shop’s owner election is going - I put out the voting post a few days ago and only 2 people have responded so far >.<
oh >o<

*sucks in breath* only one day left…

vicuna201
Scratcher
100+ posts

Catie623 wrote:

Lol i speak (almost) fluent french so if there is any language barriers, im here xD

Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes.
~Mickey Mouse

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vicuna201 wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

Lol i speak (almost) fluent french so if there is any language barriers, im here xD
Oh that would be so helpful. although hopefully I'll be fluent soon LOL

Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Activity Check Results!
Our activity check has passed. In order to not receive a strike, you had to respond to it by yesterday. Here are the results:

Responded:
@Catie623 (Shine)
@Milkysplash (Milky)
@bananaandchoc1 (Choc)
@vicuna101 (Vic)
@Rubycat_0w0

Not Responded:
@CraftGirl-HAS (HAS)*
@popsyrabbit
@lunastarckb (Luna)*
@FirecubeT
@Flawpaw (Flaw)
@RainbowsToybox*
@Lightning_Candy
@swing4
@lovepup3
@TroubleandTsunami

Excused:
No one.

So, CraftGirl-HAS (HAS)*, @popsyrabbit, @lunastarckb (Luna)* @lightningspark6545 (Lightning)* @FirecubeT, @Flawpaw (Flaw), @RainbowsToybox*, @Lightning_Candy, @swing4, @bewareumbraswrath (Umbra) @lovepup3, and @TroubleandTsunami have all received strikes and will now be marked in the staff page with another strike.

Please, please, PLEASE respond to the activity check next time because for some people, if they don't, they will very sadly be fired :(

douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! Davids forum has a new banner! ]

sorry for changing it so much

TEMPERARY LEAVING
vicuna201
Scratcher
100+ posts

Catie623 wrote:

Activity Check Results!
Our activity check has passed. In order to not receive a strike, you had to respond to it by yesterday. Here are the results:

Responded:
@Catie623 (Shine)
@Milkysplash (Milky)
@bananaandchoc1 (Choc)
@vicuna101 (Vic)
@Rubycat_0w0

Not Responded:
@CraftGirl-HAS (HAS)*
@popsyrabbit
@lunastarckb (Luna)*
@FirecubeT
@Flawpaw (Flaw)
@RainbowsToybox*
@Lightning_Candy
@swing4
@lovepup3
@TroubleandTsunami

Excused:
No one.

So, CraftGirl-HAS (HAS)*, @popsyrabbit, @lunastarckb (Luna)* @lightningspark6545 (Lightning)* @FirecubeT, @Flawpaw (Flaw), @RainbowsToybox*, @Lightning_Candy, @swing4, @bewareumbraswrath (Umbra) @lovepup3, and @TroubleandTsunami have all received strikes and will now be marked in the staff page with another strike.

Please, please, PLEASE respond to the activity check next time because for some people, if they don't, they will very sadly be fired :(
Maybe message them a day before activity checks are over? Just so we know they definitely knew there was a activity check cuz i know it is real annoying having to scroll through a forum and then miss a important post lol

Arithmetic is being able to count up to twenty without taking off your shoes.
~Mickey Mouse

douhnutdavid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vicuna201 wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

Activity Check Results!

Responded:
@Catie623 (Shine)
@Milkysplash (Milky)
@bananaandchoc1 (Choc)
@vicuna101 (Vic)
@Rubycat_0w0

Not Responded:
@CraftGirl-HAS (HAS)*
@popsyrabbit
@lunastarckb (Luna)*
@FirecubeT
@Flawpaw (Flaw)
@RainbowsToybox*
@Lightning_Candy
@swing4
@lovepup3
@TroubleandTsunami

Excused:
No one.

Maybe message them a day before activity checks are over? Just so we know they definitely knew there was a activity check cuz i know it is real annoying having to scroll through a forum and then miss a important post lol
I agree lol

TEMPERARY LEAVING
Lightning_Candy
Scratcher
11 posts

Catie623 wrote:

Catie623 wrote:

Activity Check!
Respond before 10/9/2020 or receive a strike.

Responded:
@Catie623 (Shine)
@Milkysplash (Milky)
@bananaandchoc1 (Choc)
@vicuna101 (Vic)
@Rubycat_0w0

Not Responded:
@CraftGirl-HAS (HAS)*
@popsyrabbit
@lunastarckb (Luna)*
@FirecubeT
@Flawpaw (Flaw)
@RainbowsToybox*
@Lightning_Candy
@swing4
@lovepup3
@TroubleandTsunami

Excused:
No one

Other:
  • Please let me know if there's someone on break that I don't know about, on someone who's resigned that I don't know about.

• If you have a nickname here on Scratch and I haven't added it, when you respond please also tell me.
  • If you respond to this activity check and got a strike from the last one, then you have two more activity checks to respond to until you get the strike taken away.

• It's impossible for anyone to be fired or removed from the BoD and this activity check.

• HAS, I need to know if you want to be assistant secretary or not, you never confirmed it.

• @RedGuy7, I lost your form in the various pages of this shop and I need to know what services you do (I forgot to add you to the staff list, so that's why this problem has come to be).

• @lovepup3, I also need to know your services because I also forgot to write them down, sorry.
Bumping this. Just saying, I don't want an approximated 90% of the workers in my shops to get strikes. >o<

Sorry for not responding earlier, I didn't see the activity check, but I'm here.
DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! I'm Neko, the new owner of the Oreo Shop. I saw that you're listed as one of our partners on the 2.0 forum, so I just wanted to make sure you'd still like to be our partner and that you're active. Here's the 3.0 forum if you need it! In 3 days, if you haven't responded I will remove this shop from our partners list.

Last edited by DancingNekoGirl (Oct. 14, 2020 17:53:30)

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

Hello! I'm Neko, the new owner of the Oreo Shop. I saw that you're listed as one of our partners on the 2.0 forum, so I just wanted to make sure you'd still like to be our partner and that you're active. Here's the 3.0 forum if you need it! In 3 days, if you haven't responded I will remove this shop from our partners list.
Well
yeah
kinda…
:3

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
DancingNekoGirl
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

Well
yeah
kinda…
Oh lol, I forgot you worked at this shop.

Last edited by DancingNekoGirl (Oct. 14, 2020 18:06:17)

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

Well
yeah
kinda…
Okay, wow. :3
Anyway, I'll say a yes. But I'll leave Shine to decide.

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
Catie623
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

DancingNekoGirl wrote:

Well
yeah
kinda…
Okay, wow. :3
Anyway, I'll say a yes. But I'll leave Shine to decide.
Okie I will update that ASAP! Thank you!

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ➼⚪ωιℓℓσω тяєє ѕнσρ - σя∂єяѕ ∂σиє qυι¢кℓу αи∂ ωєℓℓ - σя∂єя тσ∂αу!⚪➼ [RSS Feed]