Discuss Scratch

WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ll ☆ SILVER & GOLD ☆ l 2.0 l Grand Opening! ll

Flawpaw wrote:

Username: Flawpaw
What you need done: A thumbnail
Description: A thumbnail for my Radio Play Elementals, it has a great dane in the center with a waterfall on his back looking up and then a Pappillon, Beagle, and two greyhounds doing the same, the Great Dane is Gray, The Pappillon is Red, The beagle is all Brown, and The Greyhounds are muddy Brown, At the top in cursive it says Elementals. The pappillon should have flames on the tip of his ears, the beagle should have lilies on her head in a sort off crown like form, the greyhounds should have feathers on their paws
Colors (for art): In the description, but the background should be a night sky with a full moon and no stars
Important details: Notify me on my profile please
Deadline: ASAP but by April 30th
Other: Could WarriorsRoleplayer do it possibly?

I wish I could, but I'm not good at art. I'm sure CoderGirly will get it done!

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

Username: Flawpaw
What you need done: A thumbnail
Description: A thumbnail for my Radio Play Elementals, it has a great dane in the center with a waterfall on his back looking up and then a Pappillon, Beagle, and two greyhounds doing the same, the Great Dane is Gray, The Pappillon is Red, The beagle is all Brown, and The Greyhounds are muddy Brown, At the top in cursive it says Elementals. The pappillon should have flames on the tip of his ears, the beagle should have lilies on her head in a sort off crown like form, the greyhounds should have feathers on their paws
Colors (for art): In the description, but the background should be a night sky with a full moon and no stars
Important details: Notify me on my profile please
Deadline: ASAP but by April 30th
Other: Could WarriorsRoleplayer do it possibly?

I wish I could, but I'm not good at art. I'm sure CoderGirly will get it done!
It's fine, I was just wondering

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Do you join federations? My federation, Gobo's Choice, would love to have you!

Last edited by kitten769 (April 21, 2020 14:55:47)

WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

Yes, we do! And sure, we'll join!

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

Just fill out the form! (You get: free monthly reviews, access to a hub of potential workers and an excess orders centre if you join)

WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kitten769 wrote:

kitten769 wrote:

Just fill out the form! (You get: free monthly reviews, access to a hub of potential workers and an excess orders centre if you join)

Alright! Give me a second.

kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

As you know, the federation, Gobo's Choice gives out free monthly reviews. Here is yours:
Overall: 8/10
Good layout and good potential, only problem is not many workers and not many orders but it is new. Apart from that, I think it is just an ordinary shop. You could try getting something to make it more exciting but it has lots of potential if you handle it in the right way.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Glory, it's pointless me sending this message to you….

This is what I wrote:

Hello! This is Milkysplash, co-owner of Global Gobo's Choice! I am sending this to all shops in the GOC and Gobo's Choice!
Gobo's Choice and The Global Orders Center are merging, following WarriorsRoleplayer's account deletion. I am here to let you know that the new forum here. Thank you for your time!
Sidenote: it is still under construction!

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

yeo - I MEAN YEP NOT YEO I DID NOT SAY YEO YOGURT
- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

This is what I wrote:

Hello! This is Milkysplash, co-owner of Global Gobo's Choice! I am sending this to all shops in the GOC and Gobo's Choice!
Gobo's Choice and The Global Orders Center are merging, following WarriorsRoleplayer's account deletion. I am here to let you know that the new forum here. Thank you for your time!
Is no one going to continue Silver and Gold, then? Sorry, just curious…

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CoderGirly wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

This is what I wrote:

I'm not a worker, but I think this shop has great potiental, and maybe I could make the 3.0? If no one else is interested…

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

lightningspark6545 wrote:

CoderGirly wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

This is what I wrote:

I'm not a worker, but I think this shop has great potiental, and maybe I could make the 3.0? If no one else is interested…
Well, it's better you then me. I had the original shop, but I don't want it anymore…besides I have another shop anyway.

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
lightningspark6545
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CoderGirly wrote:

lightningspark6545 wrote:

CoderGirly wrote:

Milkysplash wrote:

This is what I wrote:

Well, it's better you then me. I had the original shop, but I don't want it anymore…besides I have another shop anyway.
Ok, I'll get started.

im a regular guy

ive never been on the forums before. totally.
never owned or joined any shops or anything. yep.

ok, yes, i founded lightning studios, a dying shop that has fell from its prime ig.
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi, just wanted to let you know I am resigning since I'm moving accounts shortly.

~ Codey

Have a great day/night!