Discuss Scratch

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Global Orders Center 2.0 l GOC l 23 Shops l Join Today!

We got a new advisor, @popsyrabbit

sorry for all the confusion

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Updated!

“are you sure you're not jewish?” - howard, tbbt

If you made it down here, if something's hard, rember, it's not rocket science.
- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
*jams to the Every Tube Station Song*
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

It's okay, I'll update the advisors rotation.

Thank you all so much for a wild ride </3
totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: @totesme
Shop Name: The Smiley Shop
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/392032/
Shop Banner:
http://u.cubeupload.com/kinkajou/smileyshop.jpg
Shop Description: At the smiley shop we keep you smiling! we offer a wide variety of products for all of your needs!
Shop Position: Owner/President
Owner Permission*: I am the owner
Shop Representative**: me
Services Offered: umm basically anything
Other: nothin
Following Discussion (y/n): now I am!!!

Last edited by totesme (April 25, 2020 02:59:58)

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

totesme wrote:

Username: @totesme
Shop Name: The Smiley Shop
Shop Link: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/392032/
Shop Banner:
http://u.cubeupload.com/kinkajou/smileyshop.jpg
Shop Description: At the smiley shop we keep you smiling! we offer a wide variety of products for all of your needs!
Shop Position: Owner/President
Owner Permission*: I am the owner
Shop Representative**: me
Services Offered: umm basically anything
Other: nothin
Following Discussion (y/n): now I am!!!
#accepted!

- - -
out of contextness

i actually feel sorry for a traffic bollard, bbc news you are too good at your job

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
SumuCat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi so you asked for a review from The Smiley Shop so here it is.
This is a very well laid out shop, the front page is beautifully done and laid out clearly, I don't think this shop needs any changes.
Rating out of 10: 10
Well done on making this a great shop I hope it becomes more popular in the future.
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SumuCat wrote:

This is a very well laid out shop, the front page is beautifully done and laid out clearly, I don't think this shop needs any changes.
Well done on making this a great shop I hope it becomes more popular in the future.
May I just poit out thtis is a federation?

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
MilkAndHoney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi! Is there a form to fill out for requesting a review?
Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MilkAndHoney- wrote:

Nope! Just go to one of our partner shops! We are a federation and not a shop. There are some cool shops that could leave you a review.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SumuCat wrote:

Thank you, and I think Milky pointed this out but this is not a shop.

MilkAndHoney- wrote:

I can review you, we offer that for joined shops.

All shops have been added.

WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello! BAM! I have an order for Art & Animation, and may need more voice actors. Here is the order:
Username: R4356th
Title (of the thing you are working on): Short movie(on Scratch)
What you would like to order: Voice actors, artists, animators and script writers
Fandom (if fan-made): None
Deadline (for 1st script): 10 May
Prefered people to do your order: None
Extra infomation: None

If any shop could help, please do!

Last edited by Milkysplash (April 25, 2020 18:33:53)

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Vote
I've recruited many shops to join, although I've called this vote to order because I'd like your opinion on asking the shops to join. I usually ask many shops if they'd like to join the GOC, although I'm thinking of stopping doing this and letting them apply to us instead. Quote this post and tell me what you think!
Go to them:
Let them come to us: 2
Both: 6
It's optional to vote. You won't get your shop kicked or anything, although you should have a say in this. If you don't vote, though, please don't argue. You have a chance to influence the vote by voting.
I vote for both. If we stop reaching out an asking, there is a possibility that less and less shops will join.

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
CoderGirly
Scratcher
500+ posts

Edited.

Last edited by CoderGirly (April 25, 2020 18:42:55)

Hi, there! I'm CoderGirly, but you can call me Jo or Codey. Want to learn more about me? Check out my profile here, or click on my username! ^w^

I am taking a break from BBB, any bootcamps surrounding BBB, and banner and thumbnail making. I may take a break from Scratch in the future as well, so stay tuned.

Have a great day/night!

If you found this, good job! You know the siggy scrolling trick! Now go comment “cloud burgers” on my profile!

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I'M CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY HOW ABOUT YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU? lol
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump! And the vote is over, we have chosen both.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump again…

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Alright, some annoucements…

Possible 3.0 Topic
I know this seems way too soon, but I have been thinking about moving accounts. Mostly because I'd like to start fresh without thousands of unfinished projects and animations, and also a username that does not scream, "I love to RP! Invite me to every single one and clog up my messages!" and as you can see, there is no clear nickname, except WRP, which I don't really see fit. Anyway, if I do decide to move accounts, this may have to happen eventually.
Advisories System
This starts in three days. I think we may have to resort to a back-up system as shops are still voting / considering, or they have decided they don't want to send an advisor. Do you guys have anything in mind? Maybe we could do an advisories system of the shops that want to do it.
Orders Hub
I think I'd like to incorporate a system where when shops place the orders, they take them out of their UOC. I have seen many of the orders in our Orders Hub be finished due to the fact that they are still in the shop's UOC. This causes a ton of confusion, and today I will sort through the orders. Tell me what you think of this.

Milkysplash
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Possible 3.0 Topic
I know this seems way too soon, but I have been thinking about moving accounts. Mostly because I'd like to start fresh without thousands of unfinished projects and animations, and also a username that does not scream, "I love to RP! Invite me to every single one and clog up my messages!" and as you can see, there is no clear nickname, except WRP, which I don't really see fit. Anyway, if I do decide to move accounts, this may have to happen eventually.
Advisories System
This starts in three days. I think we may have to resort to a back-up system as shops are still voting / considering, or they have decided they don't want to send an advisor. Do you guys have anything in mind? Maybe we could do an advisories system of the shops that want to do it.
Orders Hub
I think I'd like to incorporate a system where when shops place the orders, they take them out of their UOC. I have seen many of the orders in our Orders Hub be finished due to the fact that they are still in the shop's UOC. This causes a ton of confusion, and today I will sort through the orders. Tell me what you think of this.
I thing all suggestions are good! We need another shop to take the place of The Diamond Shop.

- - -
out of contextness

“Ground?”
“Plane?”

- - -
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Milkysplash wrote:

Possible 3.0 Topic
Advisories System
Orders Hub
I thing all suggestions are good! We need another shop to take the place of The Diamond Shop.

What happened to the Diamond Shop, does it need removed?

MilkAndHoney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Possible 3.0 Topic
Advisories System
Orders Hub
I like all of those