book

Bookmaster51 wrote:

WarriorsRoleplayer wrote:

Does your shop join federations?
Um… I don't exactly know what federations are
~snip~
Accepted!
Thanks for telling me that!

Last edited by Bookmaster51 (April 16, 2020 16:47:31)

I am a bookworm, introvert, I love to code, I love Harry Potter, I love Rick Riordan, and tons of other great books that I can't list here
So basically, I'm a cool book guy

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Diamond Shop

BGMead and Totesme, you guys have been accepted into the BoD! Just make sure you don't break any rules, or you'll be demoted!

Staff Application has been revised
New Partner - Strawberry Shop
Might make a Federation Form

I am a bookworm, introvert, I love to code, I love Harry Potter, I love Rick Riordan, and tons of other great books that I can't list here

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Diamond Shop

Bookmaster51 wrote:

BGMead and Totesme, you guys have been accepted into the BoD! Just make sure you don't break any rules, or you'll be demoted!

Thanks!

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Diamond Shop

BGMead wrote:

Bookmaster51 wrote:

~snip~
Thanks!
You're Welcome!

SHOP UPDATES
Rules added!

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Diamond Shop

Bookmaster51 wrote:

BGMead wrote:

Bookmaster51 wrote:

~snip~
Thanks!
You're Welcome!

SHOP UPDATES
Rules added!
Awesome!

Do we have a banner?

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Diamond Shop

Bookmaster51 wrote:

Yay!!! Ty

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Diamond Shop

BGMead wrote:

Bookmaster51 wrote:

BGMead wrote:

Bookmaster51 wrote:

~snip~
Thanks!
You're Welcome!

SHOP UPDATES
Rules added!
Awesome!

Do we have a banner?
Yes we do!
Just put this in your signature (with link to the shop in the ‘text here’ place)
Image link - https://u.cubeupload.com/Crossme72/d.png

Last edited by Bookmaster51 (April 16, 2020 19:14:34)

SHGaming3
New to Scratch
1 post

The Diamond Shop

Username: SHGaming3
Skills (art, animation, scripting, debugging, thumbnails etc.): Animations (working on it), Art, Sorta good at Thumbnails
Experience in other shops: N/A
Why should we hire you?: because book is my brother
Activity on a scale of 1-10: 5 (homework )
Total time on scratch: 1 month and 3 weeks (under requirements but hope I can still become a staff member… I'm not a scratcher either… )
Are you following this discussion?: ye
Did you read the requirements?: ye
Other: I am book's brother and book is typing this right now so I am just going to compliment myself… BOOK IS AWESOME AND YOU SHOULD ALL SUB TO HIS YT CHANNEL AND FOLLOW HIS SCRATCH!!! DDDDDDDDDD
totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Diamond Shop

SHGaming3 wrote:

Skills (art, animation, scripting, debugging, thumbnails etc.): Animations (working on it), Art, Sorta good at Thumbnails
Total time on scratch: 1 month and 3 weeks (under requirements but hope I can still become a staff member… I'm not a scratcher either… )
Other: I am book's brother and book is typing this right now so I am just going to compliment myself… BOOK IS AWESOME AND YOU SHOULD ALL SUB TO HIS YT CHANNEL AND FOLLOW HIS SCRATCH!!! DDDDDDDDDD
Accepted XD

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Diamond Shop

SHGaming3 wrote:

huh… how about that…

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Diamond Shop

when green flag clicked
broadcast [Diamond Shop v]
when I receive [Diamond Shop v]
change [received? v] by (1)
when green flag clicked
forever
if <(received?) = [1]> then
say [Stay Diamond Strong] for (Eternity) secs
end
end

Last edited by Bookmaster51 (April 17, 2020 19:46:19)

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Diamond Shop

bump

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Diamond Shop

totesme wrote:

SHGaming3 wrote:

Accepted XD
lol I love taking over my brothers account.. although, he did ask me to apply for him…

Last edited by Bookmaster51 (April 17, 2020 23:38:53)

totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Diamond Shop

Bookmaster51 wrote:

totesme wrote:

SHGaming3 wrote:

Accepted XD
lol I love taking over my brothers account.. although, he did ask me to apply for him…
XD

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Diamond Shop

2 DAYS UNTIL WE START ORDERS!!

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Diamond Shop

Bookmaster51 wrote:

2 DAYS UNTIL WE START ORDERS!!
Yay!

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Diamond Shop

Tomorrow is the day!

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Diamond Shop

Okay, we will now be taking orders!

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Diamond Shop

Could you add my shop to the partners list? Thanks!

Bookmaster51
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Diamond Shop

BGMead wrote:

Could you add my shop to the partners list? Thanks!
You can fill out the application if you want to be a partner!