Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (∩◕ワ◕)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ ✅ ✨ || thє líl' ghσѕtíє ѕhσp || NOW HIRING AND TAKING ORDERS || ✨ ✅ || The lil Ghostie Shop || ✨ ✅ [RSS Feed]
vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

(∩◕ワ◕)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ ✅ ✨ || thє líl' ghσѕtíє ѕhσp || NOW HIRING AND TAKING ORDERS || ✨ ✅ || The lil Ghostie Shop || ✨ ✅

Last edited by vrie (April 19, 2020 12:24:53)

vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

(∩◕ワ◕)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ ✅ ✨ || thє líl' ghσѕtíє ѕhσp || NOW HIRING AND TAKING ORDERS || ✨ ✅ || The lil Ghostie Shop || ✨ ✅

Orchestreet wrote:

Ouu can I vote? My name's on there.
Sorry, rules are you can't vote for yourself haha. I didn't realise I'd put you there! Sorry!

Orchestreet
Scratcher
100+ posts

I wasn't going to, I just saw it and thought I would say something; I am the ultimate jokester.

che ;)
“If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about other people.” - Virginia Woolf
vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Orchestreet wrote:

I wasn't going to, I just saw it and thought I would say something; I am the ultimate jokester.
haha

RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

chaiman

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Just in case you can't find the OP for the current vote, it's here

cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

vrie wrote:

vote snipped

I'll vote assistant manager.

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
Scituate
Scratcher
500+ posts

vrie wrote:

Another Vote for the BoD!

Orchestreet would like the position for either chairman or assistant manager. It's time to vote!
The vote will end at 1:00pm on 20/04/20 (GMT and dd/mm/yyyy). This vote will also serve as an activity check. If you do not vote, you will receive a strike.
Has voted Chairman:
vrie
M00N_Bubble
RedGuy7
Has voted Assistant Manager:
——
Has voted Neither:
——
~Assistant Manager~
Gipthepig424
Scratcher
500+ posts

Just checking back Lol

Check out my new Game
Flood Escape v1.0
I worked quite a bit of time on it. Use the arrow keys to progress upwards to escape the rising flood and try to escape the cave. Please consider playing it! Ctrl+shift+down to see the rest of my signature

Gipthepig424

Friends:
 wam_clap :: #57BCFF
 mimicyu455:: #FF925B 
Lord_of_Fish :: #1F87FF
MoosyNinja :: #280B78
 Pawored0o :: sensing 
BBCode
This is my signature… Luckily, an evil kumquat has not eaten it. Thanks to some of the guards
<<Bob the evil kumquat guard :: #787374 ?>  <Roger the other guard :: #0A0A0A>> :: #631700
I am Gipthepig424.
This is my signature.
So…. what are you doing here?
Meh
I will just say some things…
I guess…
So…
My favourite color is Lime green
My favourite animal is a Pig
My posts:
(Posts:0 [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [ v] [ v] [ v] [ v] [ v] [ v] [ v] [ v] [ v] [ v] [ v] [ v] 1000)
( each [] means 50 posts, the first one being 0 < each [ v] means not completed yet
I will add more soon…
I guess…
See you…
Have a great day…

Why did you waste your time doing that?
kitten769
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vrie wrote:

Orchestreet would like the position for either chairman or assistant manager. It's time to vote!
The vote will end at 1:00pm on 20/04/20 (GMT and dd/mm/yyyy). This vote will also serve as an activity check. If you do not vote, you will receive a strike.
Has voted Chairman:
vrie
M00N_Bubble
RedGuy7
cubbywindowsdpc
Scituate
Has voted Neither:
——
Has not yet voted:
roxykaka
Flawpaw
kitten769
Chairman

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

vrie wrote:

The vote will end at 1:00pm on 20/04/20 (GMT and dd/mm/yyyy), or when everyone has voted. This vote will also serve as an activity check. If you do not vote, you will receive a strike.
cubbywindowsdpc
Scituate
Has voted Neither:
——
Has not yet voted:
roxykaka
Flawpaw
I vote neither

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

Could we have a vote for me to be Chairman or Public Regulations Officer?

vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

Maybe later? I don't think it's a good idea to have multiple votes going on at once.

Flawpaw
Scratcher
500+ posts

vrie wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

Maybe later? I don't think it's a good idea to have multiple votes going on at once.
That's fine!

vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Flawpaw wrote:

vrie wrote:

Flawpaw wrote:

That's fine!

qwertyuiop123457
Scratcher
68 posts

Order form:

Profile link: https://scratch.mit.edu/users/qwertyuiop123457/
Preferred pronouns: He
What you want done: 3 Art pieces for my platform please (non-scrolling) 1st piece is in a plains area (may you also draw grass for me on a different sprite?) 2nd piece is fading from a plains to a forest (may you draw trees on a different sprite? I need the trees not to collide with the player, as a background) 3rd piece, fading over to a cave (spike like things drawn on different sprite please) Hopefully you accept this order
Description and notes (if ordering a banner, please add dimensions in pixels):
Link (if needed):
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy)(give at least 5 days): As long as its not too long, max 7 days, which is the 26th of April
Timezone: EST
Would you like a particular Scratcher to do your order (please only say people in the division your order is in)?: Someone who is good in the art area
Are you following the thread?: Yes
Would you like updates on your profile?: YES please
(You need to agree to one of the above two for your order to be claimed)
Do you agree to give credit to the shop when using the product?: Yes, of course!
Have you read and do you accept the disclaimers and terms of service?: Yes!
vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

qwertyuiop123457 wrote:

Order form:

What you want done: 3 Art pieces for my platform please (non-scrolling) 1st piece is in a plains area (may you also draw grass for me on a different sprite?) 2nd piece is fading from a plains to a forest (may you draw trees on a different sprite? I need the trees not to collide with the player, as a background) 3rd piece, fading over to a cave (spike like things drawn on different sprite please) Hopefully you accept this order
Link (if needed):
Deadline (dd/mm/yyyy)(give at least 5 days): As long as its not too long, max 7 days, which is the 26th of April
Would you like a particular Scratcher to do your order (please only say people in the division your order is in)?: Someone who is good in the art area
Do you agree to give credit to the shop when using the product?: Yes, of course!
Sorry, your order is unqualified; you need to read the disclaimers and terms of service.

qwertyuiop123457
Scratcher
68 posts

Order form:

Link (if needed):

LoL forgot, Clouds look fluffy!

By the way, Ghosts are SCARY!

Last edited by qwertyuiop123457 (April 19, 2020 15:21:09)

Ravenclaw_Girl8
Scratcher
3 posts

Can I get a pfp and a drawing?Please?
vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ravenclaw_Girl8 wrote:

Can I get a pfp and a drawing?Please?
Please fill out the form

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » (∩◕ワ◕)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ ✅ ✨ || thє líl' ghσѕtíє ѕhσp || NOW HIRING AND TAKING ORDERS || ✨ ✅ || The lil Ghostie Shop || ✨ ✅ [RSS Feed]