Discuss Scratch

cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

✔✅ The Emerald Shop 4.0 Planning ✅✔

FloatingMuffins wrote:

It would be a backup if dancer ever became inactive. Also, you would need it if you ever moved to another bod position.

And would I reserve it on the new topic or the current topic?

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Front page draft

Haha, I finished the front page draft! It's just listing what posts we'll have and what will go where, but it exists!

Snipity snip
I would love to manage the news section, thanks! Also, it probably does make sense to change “Customer Service Survey” to “Review Form”, as this is what most shops seem to be using.
Everything else seems great!
Alright then, you can have the news section! (Hopefully, you'll do better at updating it than I am now, haha) Would you mind making two reserved posts, actually? One for the news, and one in case you need to make a temporary staff list (or other front page stuff) if I'm ever inactive or on leave.

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

What would my post reservation exactly be?

edit: just realised I wasn't following this topic, whoops
Not sure yet, but you should have a reserved post in case you need to take over anything from Dancer if she's on leave/inactive.

Also, kevery1 and I “teamed up” to create our banner submissions! He made the originals, then I edited them a bit. There's three of them and they can be found here.
ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

ayo it's me

call me pie | they/them | 19 years old | swc enjoyer | former owner of the emerald shop | ele-mental for elemental!

i haven't been active on scratch since approximately early 2021 lol but i used to semi-well-known in the requests forums i think

pro tip for all the kids who are out here doing incredible things on scratch: remember to take breaks! scratch is lots of fun, but it can be easy to get burnt out. pace yourself. you're just kids, you should be having fun (:
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Front page draft

Haha, I finished the front page draft! It's just listing what posts we'll have and what will go where, but it exists!

Snipity snip
I would love to manage the news section, thanks! Also, it probably does make sense to change “Customer Service Survey” to “Review Form”, as this is what most shops seem to be using.
Alright then, you can have the news section! (Hopefully, you'll do better at updating it than I am now, haha) Would you mind making two reserved posts, actually? One for the news, and one in case you need to make a temporary staff list (or other front page stuff) if I'm ever inactive or on leave.
snipity snipity snip
Sure, I'll reserve two posts. Would they be two consecutive posts? Nice banners, by the way.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!
Age 17 | Irish | Traditional Catholic | Conservative

ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Front page draft

Snipity snip
snipity snipity snip
Sure, I'll reserve two posts. Would they be two consecutive posts? Nice banners, by the way.
I'm not sure if they'd be consecutive posts, but since that would probably be easier to manage, I'll probably make them consecutive for you. (;

call me pie | they/them | 19 years old | swc enjoyer | former owner of the emerald shop | ele-mental for elemental!

i haven't been active on scratch since approximately early 2021 lol but i used to semi-well-known in the requests forums i think

pro tip for all the kids who are out here doing incredible things on scratch: remember to take breaks! scratch is lots of fun, but it can be easy to get burnt out. pace yourself. you're just kids, you should be having fun (:
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ppppie wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Front page draft

Snipity snip
snipity snipity snip
I'm not sure if they'd be consecutive posts, but since that would probably be easier to manage, I'll probably make them consecutive for you. (;
I don't mind at all. Both ways are fine to mange. Whatever layout you think is better is good with me.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've updated the front page draft a bit! It's not much, I'm pretty sure I just removed some question marks. Nevertheless, it's been updated.
whiteandblackcat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

looking good

Hi, I'm Kat!
I'm not too active in the forums anymore, but I'm still active on scratch!
I'm a cohost of Scratch Writing Camp, running it with Alba, Birdi, Bakie, and Honey.

I love coding, maths (especially simultaneous equations and the quadratic formula!!!), art and writing (and also spreadsheets and responsibilities-)! I used to know 157 digits of pi, but I can only get to around 110 at the moment. I also love Minecraft :]

Here's some things I have been in the past:
- Forum helper member
- Buzzy Bee Banners secretary & banner maker
- Emerald Shop 4.0 Vice President
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

I've updated the front page draft a bit! It's not much, I'm pretty sure I just removed some question marks. Nevertheless, it's been updated.
Looks really good
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

It looks great! Nice and organized, I like it.

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Thanks! Now to plan out the timeline for reserving posts… Oof.
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Oof. Good luck on that. I was looking at the comments before mine of when people are on and going, how is Pie going to do this…

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

Oof. Good luck on that. I was looking at the comments before mine of when people are on and going, how is Pie going to do this…
This is one of those moments when I’m glad I’m no longer the President!

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

~snippppp~
This is one of those moments when I’m glad I’m no longer the President!
I envy those who don't have to coordinate this. *sigh*
pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

i have a tentative plan for post reserving, but it all hinges on when ourprincess can get on and she hasn't responded yet

FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ppppie wrote:

i have a tentative plan for post reserving, but it all hinges on when ourprincess can get on and she hasn't responded yet
Your plan for reserving posts is great! Hopefully, ourprincess will return, she hasn't responded to any comments in 12 days…

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

pinkiepie710
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

ppppie wrote:

Your plan for reserving posts is great! Hopefully, ourprincess will return, she hasn't responded to any comments in 12 days…
she was banned a while ago, maybe she got banned again? if so, fingers crossed t's only two weeks.
FloatingMuffins
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pinkiepie710 wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

ppppie wrote:

she was banned a while ago, maybe she got banned again? if so, fingers crossed t's only two weeks.
Really? She was banned? Wow.

Hi, I'm FloatingMuffins!
You can call me Muffins!

ppppie
Scratcher
100+ posts

FloatingMuffins wrote:

pinkiepie710 wrote:

FloatingMuffins wrote:

ppppie wrote:

Really? She was banned? Wow.
yeah, i don't know why, but she said that she was banned when we decided to move forums.