Discuss Scratch

xxHam_Sandwichxx
Scratcher
500+ posts

(MOVING) The Outbreak 1.0

Is there anything else needed for me to do?

rhoadesk2620
Scratcher
100+ posts

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

Is there anything else needed for me to do?
Not yet. The script for the trailer is almost finished so you'll have work there soon.

rhoadesk2620 wrote:

Assignments!
Employees– please advertise
T-Tario: Due Friday do any last-minute changes to the intro music. I want to use it for the credits.
u]Angelfish472:Create a theme song using whatever instruments/resources you want. (this will be the only place where I would put singing if you decide to use singing).
Everyone Due Wednesday, April 8 if you want the part of the assistant director, check out this post.
Actors: Due Friday, April 10th Pick a name for your character and check/update your character profile Here
Caffinated_Sheltie: Start working on the script for episode 1 about school. I put the details in a post on page 2. and check out the character profile Here
cs3508696: Due Friday, April 10th Finish the script for the trailer
Raspberry_The_Singer: Due Friday, April 10th please make the background art for 1) a living room, 2) a school cafeteria, and 3). a row of lockers
Heads of their jobs can hire people with the same job as them, the assistant director (OPEN) can hire all members
Hi Everyone! Some of you have updated assignments!

Last edited by rhoadesk2620 (April 4, 2020 13:18:55)

rhoadesk2620
Scratcher
100+ posts

Okay! I've had a lot of people asking what they should do next, so I thought I'd make an update explaining what's happening.

Actors: right now, once your character profile is complete, you could help advertise through making an advertisement studio or project.
What's next for you: 1. After the trailer is done, you will have to record the lines as a remix. 2. Once the theme song is done, IF there are lyrics, there will be auditions for each part. 3. Once the script is complete, you will have more lines to record and submit as a remix.

Animators: right now, you have nothing to do.
What's next for you: 1. Once the art for the trailer is complete (both backgrounds and characters), you will have to animate it. More details will come at that point. 3. Repeat step one but for the first episode.

Artists: Right now, raspberry has an assignment for episode one.
What's next for you: Once the trailer is complete, Ticking will need to draw the characters and raspberry will draw the backgrounds. There is a good chance that the only character needed will be a grandmother.

Musicians: Right now, Angelfish472 and T-Tario both have assignments for the beginning and ending music.
What's next for you: Once the intro and outro are done, along with the script for the trailer, angelfish will decide if there should be more music in the trailer.

Writers: Right now, both of the writers have a script to write.
What's next for you: By Friday, the trailer should be done and there should be an update on episode one. Once you finish your assignment, send it to the editor (cs3111234) for any edits needed. Once they are done, cs3111234 will send it to me for a final read through and to send it out to all the characters with lines.

Ask if you have any questions on your assignments. If you have trouble completing your project (on time) for any reason, just let me/the head of your department know.

totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

rhoadesk2620 wrote:

Okay! I've had a lot of people asking what they should do next, so I thought I'd make an update explaining what's happening.

Actors: right now, once your character profile is complete, you could help advertise through making an advertisement studio or project.
What's next for you: 1. After the trailer is done, you will have to record the lines as a remix. 2. Once the theme song is done, IF there are lyrics, there will be auditions for each part. 3. Once the script is complete, you will have more lines to record and submit as a remix.

What's next for you: 1. Once the art for the trailer is complete (both backgrounds and characters), you will have to animate it. More details will come at that point. 3. Repeat step one but for the first episode.

What's next for you: Once the trailer is complete, Ticking will need to draw the characters and raspberry will draw the backgrounds. There is a good chance that the only character needed will be a grandmother.

Musicians: Right now, Angelfish472 and T-Tario both have assignments for the beginning and ending music.
What's next for you: Once the intro and outro are done, along with the script for the trailer, angelfish will decide if there should be more music in the trailer.

What's next for you: By Friday, the trailer should be done and there should be an update on episode one. Once you finish your assignment, send it to the editor (cs3111234) for any edits needed. Once they are done, cs3111234 will send it to me for a final read through and to send it out to all the characters with lines.

Ask if you have any questions on your assignments. If you have trouble completing your project (on time) for any reason, just let me/the head of your department know.
If you need help writing a theme song I can help

AngelFish472
Scratcher
100+ posts

totesme wrote:

rhoadesk2620 wrote:

Please do!

~Angel

“Those who give up liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.” –Benjamin Franklin
“I'm glad that I can ”feel“ that it hurts because as long as it hurts, I'm a human being.” -Rywka Lipszyc
“Freedom is the freedom to say two plus two equals four. If that is granted, all else follows.” -Ray Bradbury 1984
“We have to make our own decisions and we can't make them if they're based on fear.” -Madeline L'Engle A Wrinkle in Time
totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

AngelFish472 wrote:

totesme wrote:

rhoadesk2620 wrote:

Please do!
ok!

rhoadesk2620
Scratcher
100+ posts

totesme wrote:

AngelFish472 wrote:

totesme wrote:

rhoadesk2620 wrote:

Snip Snip
Please do!
ok!
Awesome! I can't wait!

T-tario
Scratcher
100+ posts

Could i try somthing dfferent for the credits?

xxHam_Sandwichxx
Scratcher
500+ posts

AngelFish472 wrote:

totesme wrote:

rhoadesk2620 wrote:

Please do!
I might be able to help as well

rhoadesk2620
Scratcher
100+ posts

T-tario wrote:

Could i try somthing dfferent for the credits?
Of course!

rhoadesk2620
Scratcher
100+ posts

The moment every actor has waited for!
The trailer script is finished!!! please record your lines as a remix. Due Friday.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/382728315/
Thanks to all the writers who have written the script. Keep up the AWESOME work guys!!

totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

rhoadesk2620 wrote:

totesme wrote:

AngelFish472 wrote:

totesme wrote:

rhoadesk2620 wrote:

Snip Snip
Please do!
ok!
Awesome! I can't wait!
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/382739855/ I finished! let me know if you want anything changed

totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

xxHam_Sandwichxx wrote:

AngelFish472 wrote:

totesme wrote:

rhoadesk2620 wrote:

Please do!
I might be able to help as well
ok! can you look at this, and then add lyrics? https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/382739855/

T-tario
Scratcher
100+ posts

i put the credit thingies in the studio..

rhoadesk2620
Scratcher
100+ posts

T-tario wrote:

It looked amazing! I have a (hopefully) quick assignment for you. Please make a sudden sound effect followed by your banner for the outbreak. This will be played at the end of the trailer before the credits. Thanks a lot!

T-tario
Scratcher
100+ posts

rhoadesk2620 wrote:

T-tario wrote:

It looked amazing! I have a (hopefully) quick assignment for you. Please make a sudden sound effect followed by your banner for the outbreak. This will be played at the end of the trailer before the credits. Thanks a lot!
ok, I put it in the studio.

crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Application Form!
Username: Crossme72
Scratcher status: ??? If that means how long I’ve been on scratch then through a few accounts I’d say about 5 years
Job (with specifics): Artist - I like to do digital drawings and any other things!
Examples/audition link:
Will you be active? Yes - tho through the next two weeks, as it’s supposed to be my Easter holidays my parents are limiting my screen time so I will be on my scratch once a day. When my term time starts, I do scratch in my ‘break and lunch time’ so I will be even more active then.
crossme72
Scratcher
1000+ posts

crossme72 wrote:

Application Form!
Scratcher status: ??? If that means how long I’ve been on scratch then through a few accounts I’d say about 5 years
Job (with specifics): Artist - I like to do digital drawings and any other things!
Examples/audition link:
Will you be active? Yes - tho through the next two weeks, as it’s supposed to be my Easter holidays my parents are limiting my screen time so I will be on my scratch once a day. When my term time starts, I do scratch in my ‘break and lunch time’ so I will be even more active then.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/381407511/ - That is one of my things I’ve done (forgot to do it b4)
rhoadesk2620
Scratcher
100+ posts

crossme72 wrote:

crossme72 wrote:

Application Form!
Examples/audition link:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/381407511/ - That is one of my things I’ve done (forgot to do it b4)
Accepted! I'm glad you'll spend tie with your family . You'll have an assignment, but it's not due this Friday.

rhoadesk2620
Scratcher
100+ posts

rhoadesk2620 wrote:

Assignments!
Employees– please advertise
crossme72: ] Please check The trailer script and draw The sweet, oblivious and annoying child. FYI, the sweet and annoying child are twins. For more info, visit here.
Ticking: Please check The trailer script and draw The grandma, the teen, and the older child.
Actors: Due Friday, April 10th Please remix The trailer script with your lines
Angelfish472:Create a theme song using whatever instruments/resources you want. (this will be the only place where I would put singing if you decide to use singing).
Everyone Due Wednesday, April 8th if you want the part of the assistant director, check out this post.
Actors: Due Friday, April 10th Pick a name for your character and check/update your character profile Here
Caffinated_Sheltie: Start working on the script for episode 1 about school. I put the details in a post on page 2. and check out the character profile Here
Raspberry_The_Singer: Due Friday, April 10th please make the background art for 1) a living room, 2) a school cafeteria, and 3). a row of lockers
Heads of their jobs can hire people with the same job as them, the assistant director (OPEN) can hire all members
I just wanted to repost this! (I'll probably do this at the top or bottom of each page.) Ticking: you have fewer characters to draw now. just let me know if you started drawing one of the characters you don't have anymore.

100th post on this thread!!!!!