Discuss Scratch

-Modern--Sonic
Scratcher
12 posts

SonicTale

This is the official SonicTale forum

Yea Boi
-Modern--Sonic
Scratcher
12 posts

SonicTale

I will be posting ideas and stuff here
say [oh yea] for (2) secs

Yea Boi
WAFFLEWIZARD999
Scratcher
20 posts

SonicTale

So is this a mixture between Sonic and Undertale, because if it is, i'll help
-Modern--Sonic
Scratcher
12 posts

SonicTale

WAFFLEWIZARD999 wrote:

So is this a mixture between Sonic and Undertale, because if it is, i'll help

yes but I already have a bit of cast members. Do you want to join? Sans and sonic are taken by me. Sans and classic sonic are taken, Shadow and Papyrus are taken, Archie Sonic and sans are taken and Flowey and chaos are taken so there's heaps of spots

Yea Boi
sixplustwo
Scratcher
89 posts

SonicTale

oh, hi there! I'm sorry I didn't find this sooner! I'll have to keep working on that Flowos fight thing huh? I haven't worked on it a at least 5 months.

I'm a weird scratcher that makes many spelling errors in typing, makes music, and plays Undertale, Deltarune (sometimes), StarCraft 2, and TF2. my animations are kinda cringe, so i recommend not watching them unless you have NO standards. That's me.
-Modern--Sonic
Scratcher
12 posts

SonicTale

sixplustwo wrote:

oh, hi there! I'm sorry I didn't find this sooner! I'll have to keep working on that Flowos fight thing huh? I haven't worked on it a at least 5 months.
Oh yea ok
forever
set [Keep Working v] to [FULL POWER]

Last edited by -Modern--Sonic (March 31, 2020 04:36:09)


Yea Boi
Micheal23410
Scratcher
100+ posts

SonicTale

I

-Modern--Sonic wrote:

sixplustwo wrote:

oh, hi there! I'm sorry I didn't find this sooner! I'll have to keep working on that Flowos fight thing huh? I haven't worked on it a at least 5 months.
Oh yea ok
forever
set [Keep Working v] to [FULL POWER]
So that means sonic used 100% of his power in the sonic movie in order to make the Atomic Bomb.

Very nice spoiler dude.

Last edited by Micheal23410 (April 1, 2020 22:17:16)



add [banana] to [Holy Creatures v]
-Modern--Sonic
Scratcher
12 posts

SonicTale

Micheal23410 wrote:

I

-Modern--Sonic wrote:

sixplustwo wrote:

oh, hi there! I'm sorry I didn't find this sooner! I'll have to keep working on that Flowos fight thing huh? I haven't worked on it a at least 5 months.
Oh yea ok
forever
set [Keep Working v] to [FULL POWER]
So that means sonic used 100% of his power in the sonic movie in order to make the Atomic Bomb.

Very nice spoiler dude.

well I have seen the movie but I don't do spoilers LMAO

Yea Boi

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile