Discuss Scratch

-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

Those people who buy ten or twenty packs of toilet paper rolls at a time are a part of the problem. No, actually, I'd go as far as to say that they are the problem. Yes, there's a huge panic right now, and the fact that you're raiding the shelves and snatching away half the stock is only exacerbating it more and more.

Not to mention that if there's actually going to be a shortage of goods, toilet paper should be the least of your worries. A couple packs should be enough to last several months if you're reasonably conservative with your usage - maybe, just maybe, you can use four squares at a time instead of five!

Apologies for passive aggressive ranting. I needed to get that out of my system.

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
Juniorized
Scratcher
29 posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

True.

Juniorized
Scratcher
29 posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

Wow, that is crazy!

-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

Also, I feel like shopping at east Asian supermarkets like H-mart is probably a wise thing to do at this point. There's still (unfortunately) a stigma surrounding China and anything perceived as remotely related to China (including Japan and Korea since a lot of Americans really can't distinguish between them), but that also means fewer people are gonna shop at those places, so more stuff for you.

Last edited by -ShadowOfTheFuture- (March 21, 2020 23:06:23)

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

To be honest, the pandemic panic is actually annoying for me.
DanceMonkey18
Scratcher
1000+ posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Especially the panic-buying aspect.

oh wait cubeupload's down.

it's a GIF of Jake from Subway Surfers
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

DanceMonkey18 wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Especially the panic-buying aspect.
actually, it's very bad.
because people starts to buy stacks of a product, and then some people can't find it because it is out of stock.

Last edited by Morimop (March 22, 2020 13:07:21)

i literally have nothing to write here. huh.
Juniorized
Scratcher
29 posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

Yeah, i'd agree with most of you, the people overbuying thing is pretty annoying. They should buy fair amounts so then other families and people can get what they need.

TheCodeMan2000
Scratcher
82 posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

In Idaho (USA) all of the schools are doing at least three weeks of online school. My school has around 1500 people and it closed Sunday last week. This week was spring break anyways, so they just made it an extended spring break. I think they're saying no more than 10 here too. It's fun… not.

CHECK OUT MY PROJECTS!!!

QueenN00DL3Gorillaz
Scratcher
8 posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

I am lucky my dad pulled me out of school, because this is kind of insane!! If scomo isn't going to close schools, but is going to close 1. All public ares closing and 2. people lost thier jobs (including my dad)
DarkCrystal42
Scratcher
100+ posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

My views: Coronavirus has the potential to be big or small. The fact that we don’t know a lot about the virus leads to uncertainty about what happens in the future. However, the media also sometimes has a tendency to exaggerate. There are a lot of unknown variables, so I think until we know more about this virus, making people stay at home is a good decision.

That’s my opinion

What is 3 squared? A backwards “E”
QueenN00DL3Gorillaz
Scratcher
8 posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

Indeed! Since it's new, everyone started to panic- and the ‘single’ people needed all the 42 packs insead of the people who have families. They also dont want more people to die, forcing entire streets into quarentine. If they dont want anymore people to be infected with it- shoot them! If you are closing ALL public places, schools should be the FIRST, not last, FIST to close! They government has barely any brian cells combined. Little kids have bad immune systems, not just the elderly, as well as KIDS with bad immune systems and breathing problems can die. Children and people with bad immune systems, not just the elderly again. Maybe if someone has a better idea, just get rid off Scott M. and get them instead- Coronavirus is new, no- it's most likely not going to kill you if your a 30 year old person with all vaccines and a healty immune system and lifestlye. The reason one of my friend's sisters has coronavirus, is becuase of the parties, clubs, events with lots of people, ect. Thats a lot of the reason. Most kids in my class were pulled out becuase of coronavirus, yet my dad pulled us out because he didn't want the TEACHERS to teach classes with downward of 16-13 people. The teachers at my school consist of 26-50 years olds.
studiokathleen
Scratcher
2 posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

my school is out until june. food is being rationed and only “essential” buisnesses are open. so not much fun right now but at least we are pretty safe.
Juniorized
Scratcher
29 posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

So true everyone.
I am enjoying hearing what everyone has to say about this!

Truck11111
Scratcher
1000+ posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

if this virus doesnt make the plague doctor masks go on sale im giving it 0/10

Last edited by Truck11111 (March 25, 2020 17:58:34)

sufferin' succotash!
ThatOneWeirdDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

Truck11111 wrote:

I got the official plague inc game on the windows store for free, so its a start.
maverick78921
Scratcher
1000+ posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

Truck11111 wrote:

everybody's dying but at least i look cute in this crow mask owo

sorry for a lot of my old posts i used to be very cringe…
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF | all my memes | all my music | hand it over | forum stats
DanceMonkey18
Scratcher
1000+ posts

COVID-19 And Scratch

I went to a shop today

Toliet. Roll. Wall. Empty.

oh wait cubeupload's down.

it's a GIF of Jake from Subway Surfers
DanceMonkey18
Scratcher
1000+ posts

COVID-19 And Scratch