Discuss Scratch

speakvisually
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Video Update | Ep. 27 | Pixel Art

Hey everyone,

We're so excited to share the latest episode of the Scratch Video Update! In this episode, Zoe and I share a few pixel art projects that we're loving in the community, and pass along tips on how to create your own. We also reveal our new video recording studio

youtube.com/watch?v=JNxTU6UQFhs

What is the Scratch Video Update?
A monthly video update on Scratch community happenings. We'll share things we love, things to try, and a message from the Scratch Team.

Things we mentioned in the video
Pixel Art by LittleAlienGirl: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/153755327/
Pixel Pillar by Gnart3: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/191532446/
Pixel Projects studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5904546/
Pixel Art in 3 Ways by Zoe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DifRhibXf4
Snakesinthewall
Scratcher
38 posts

Cool!

Hey Peeps!

when green flag clicked
say [Hey!] for (2) secs

JOIN MY MYSTIC STUDIO NOW; https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/25094529/activity/

Have a nice day!
abnuo
Scratcher
12 posts

Wow!wo

when [Friendly :3 v]
Make Friends (100) Times
Be Friendly To Friend
-Accio-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Great video!

I would love to see some “What are Scratch Team Members Up To” videos in the future. I think that it would be quite interesting to see the roles of different Scratch Team members, and what they're currently working on!

Hi There! I'm -Accio-

I am currently attending university for a Bachelor's of Science in Chemistry.

“If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the precipitate”
Hueycat
Scratcher
100+ posts

Wow! Great video!

Hello! I am Hueycat, who likes trains!

Please check out my AMAZING projects such as Guess The Date and Saturn V Simulator!

Thanks for reading my post:)
MimikyuMarshadow123
Scratcher
1 post

Okay
Esther_Hi
Scratcher
25 posts

Cool! Can't wait to see more stuff in the future!

Check out my new stuff!

Front paged: 7 times
Tezereth
Scratcher
100+ posts

say [Thats nice!] for (3.429) secs

Literally an unregular forum user

Make games and animations and spend most of my time questioning things about myself
ittybitmap
Scratcher
1000+ posts

im gionna make game pixel

- ittybitmap
BrotheroftheBooks
Scratcher
1 post

Hi hi!!
Boomer001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolio!

:::::::::   ::::::::   ::::::::  ::::    ::::  :::::::::: :::::::::   :::::::   :::::::    :::   
:+:    :+: :+:    :+: :+:    :+: +:+:+: :+:+:+ :+:        :+:    :+: :+:   :+: :+:   :+: :+:+:   
+:+    +:+ +:+    +:+ +:+    +:+ +:+ +:+:+ +:+ +:+        +:+    +:+ +:+  :+:+ +:+  :+:+   +:+   
+#++:++#+  +#+    +:+ +#+    +:+ +#+  +:+  +#+ +#++:++#   +#++:++#:  +#+ + +:+ +#+ + +:+   +#+   
+#+    +#+ +#+    +#+ +#+    +#+ +#+       +#+ +#+        +#+    +#+ +#+#  +#+ +#+#  +#+   +#+   
#+#    #+# #+#    #+# #+#    #+# #+#       #+# #+#        #+#    #+# #+#   #+# #+#   #+#   #+#   
#########   ########   ########  ###       ### ########## ###    ###  #######   #######  ####### 
CHECK OUT MY FORUM STATS

SirFlimFlam
Scratcher
90 posts

Finally lol

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
             “There's no time like the present.” ~ @SirFlimFlam
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎                                                      .̷̨̡̡̢̢̡̡̢̡̜̦̤̗̟̫͖͙͚̗̤͇̹̟̦͕͓̱̤̻̠̯͇̯͓̩͈͕̣̙̙͕̻̣̟̲̘͕͇̙͇̘
aria-ashley-yum
Scratcher
2 posts

cool
cs2636845
Scratcher
19 posts

Definitely more project tutorials!

Hi! I'm https://scratch.mit.edu/users/cs2636845/ So, if you need help, I'm ready and willing!
_mycutebabyunicorn_
Scratcher
18 posts

Hi!
Juniorized
Scratcher
29 posts

Well that's very cool, looking forward to some more good updates like these on Scratch.

PDDJ
Scratcher
22 posts

Shulav-1000
Scratcher
18 posts

AWESOME
Abigblueworld
Scratcher
500+ posts

Haha! Pixel Heart! haha! Sadly, your only mentioning popular creators which is not being cool in the community. but I love the pixel heart!

, Abigblueworld! :D
Girl,_ Gamer,_scratcher,_ BALDI/Uglydolls FAN,_ Former GD player and Roblox player!
GD: GDABIGBLUEWORLD
ROBLOX: GDABIGBLUEWORLD and Hitormissgonnamissya
ABIGBLUEWORLD 2019-2020 all stuff free to scratch. :)
SCRATCH ON!
supernavo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cant watch because of stupid parental controls that prevent me from doing youtube.com so i have to use youtube kids

Workaround: griffpatch
when gf clicked
forever {
crush downwards::grey cap
when gf clicked
}@loopArrow::control cap

when gf clicked
crush inwards{
when gf clicked
}::grey cap

when @greenFlag cli‎cked
move (10) steps
I'm the dumb suggestions guy. Remember run blocks on blocks?
This signature has been restored from a backup.
(Note to self, if you ever lose the submit button, make your own!)