Discuss Scratch

Moon_Note
Scratcher
100+ posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

OMG Home (however it's a movie, so…..)
The day before yesterday I saw it and got a WEIRD nightmare,
It wasn't exactly scary, but kinda creepy..,,,
Home itself isnt bad, but the dream was.
It was about one of my stuffed animals or something, and like it was made out of my mom who now was dead or something

The true menaing of a semicolin:

Something that appears on the botton of a page for the annoyance of users, thus becoming annoying
magreen9
Scratcher
100+ posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

Moon_Note wrote:

IaTsRises wrote:

Burnout5858 wrote:

I'm not sure if it even had a rating L.S.D Dream emulator, super creepy…
It is rated M due to the fact all of the effects of the game is caused by an illegal drug.
DRUG?!?!?
See, guys? THIS is why you shouldn't drink.
Who else has played Prodigy? My school plays it…..
It's creepy because some of the “monsters” are to cute to be evil like creepers
Or pretty
Also some of the voices are annoying/creep meh out
I only just started playing at my school its really fun.

Come on, bring us season 2 of Stranger Things already. HYPE.
AppleArrowPro
Scratcher
74 posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

Moon_Note wrote:

OMG Home (however it's a movie, so…..)
The day before yesterday I saw it and got a WEIRD nightmare,
It wasn't exactly scary, but kinda CREEPY…..,,,
Home itself isnt bad, but the dream was.
It was about one of my stuffed animals or something, and like it was made out of my mom who now was dead or something
I guess thats how the “dream works!”
get it?
DREAMWORKS!
the guys who made the movie!!!
lol
that was not that good
Moon_Note
Scratcher
100+ posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

AppleArrowPro wrote:

Moon_Note wrote:

OMG Home (however it's a movie, so…..)
The day before yesterday I saw it and got a WEIRD nightmare,
It wasn't exactly scary, but kinda CREEPY…..,,,
Home itself isnt bad, but the dream was.
It was about one of my stuffed animals or something, and like it was made out of my mom who now was dead or something
I guess thats how the “dream works!”
get it?
DREAMWORKS!
the guys who made the movie!!!
lol
that was not that good
I got it XD

The true menaing of a semicolin:

Something that appears on the botton of a page for the annoyance of users, thus becoming annoying
magreen9
Scratcher
100+ posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

MonkeyboyWyatt wrote:

Teanaway wrote:

firefang16 wrote:

any super smash bros with ness in it.


dunno, just child abuse. i got that from a teens react gaming video when someone used star fox agains ness XD
uhh… ssb is rated T. (it should be rated E10 doe )
only brawl is T/12, wii u/3ds is E10/7, brawl is only 12 because of MGS
Ever heard of the original/melee?

Come on, bring us season 2 of Stranger Things already. HYPE.
HeroAsher
Scratcher
16 posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

Easter egg games are creepy no matter how you put it. here is one of them.
in the game rune factory 4 there is a forest. if you go to the side of this forest you will find a cave that you can not enter, but there is a secret item you can unlock after the 2nd ending called “flaming flower”. i forgot how to get it but you can get it.After you obtain this item you can burn the cave, and you will get a creepy cut scene. in this cut scene you will find venti fighting some kind of monster that is kinda creepy. After you help venti and restore the power to the runes you get the secret ending.
 

when green flag clicked
say [proof]

Last edited by HeroAsher (Dec. 23, 2015 00:57:21)

AppleArrowPro
Scratcher
74 posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

HeroAsher wrote:

Easter egg games are creepy no matter how you put it. here is one of them.
in the game rune factory 4 there is a forest. if you go to the side of this forest you will find a cave that you can not enter, but there is a secret item you can unlock after the 2nd ending called “flaming flower”. i forgot how to get it but you can get it.After you obtain this item you can burn the cave, and you will get a creepy cut scene. in this cut scene you will find venti fighting some kind of monster that is kinda creepy. After you help venti and restore the power to the runes you get the secret ending.
 

when green flag clicked
say [proof]
well this isn't creepy, but funny. in far cry 3, the point of the game is to get your mamas ashes somewhere and you go on a big adventure killing people, but if u r lazy, just wait a while in the room u start in and u win!

Last edited by AppleArrowPro (Jan. 2, 2016 17:30:15)

AppleArrowPro
Scratcher
74 posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

Moon_Note wrote:

AppleArrowPro wrote:

Moon_Note wrote:

OMG Home (however it's a movie, so…..)
The day before yesterday I saw it and got a WEIRD nightmare,
It wasn't exactly scary, but kinda CREEPY…..,,,
Home itself isnt bad, but the dream was.
It was about one of my stuffed animals or something, and like it was made out of my mom who now was dead or something
I guess thats how the “dream works!”
get it?
DREAMWORKS!
the guys who made the movie!!!
lol
that was not that good
I got it XD
by the way plz no movies
horsemermaid411
Scratcher
24 posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

what about the missingno glitch? and the cubone theory?
horsemermaid411
Scratcher
24 posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

(cubone theory):when looking for the missingno Glitch scary stuff happens with cubone
magreen9
Scratcher
100+ posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

missingno is not that creepy, but I have never heard about the Cubone theory, please tell me more.

Come on, bring us season 2 of Stranger Things already. HYPE.
horsemermaid411
Scratcher
24 posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

you know how kangaskan dies after giving birth? well, the child she gave birth to is cubone. the creators didn't anyone to know, so they crated the MISSINGNO glitch.
horsemermaid411
Scratcher
24 posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

then there is also the infamous Mr. mix.
Garr8
Scratcher
100+ posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

Idk why, but Gex creeped me out.
horsemermaid411
Scratcher
24 posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

Garr8 wrote:

Idk why, but Gex creeped me out.
why? and what's Gex
magreen9
Scratcher
100+ posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

horsemermaid411 wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

Idk why, but Gex creeped me out.
why? and what's Gex
Its a kinda old platforming game, go look it up its pretty popular as a cult classic

Come on, bring us season 2 of Stranger Things already. HYPE.
horsemermaid411
Scratcher
24 posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

magreen9 wrote:

horsemermaid411 wrote:

Garr8 wrote:

Idk why, but Gex creeped me out.
why? and what's Gex
Its a kinda old platforming game, go look it up its pretty popular as a cult classic
So is gex the main character!
horsemermaid411
Scratcher
24 posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

horsemermaid411 wrote:

then there is also the infamous Mr. mix.
what? has no one heard of it? there is even a game about it on scratch!
horsemermaid411
Scratcher
24 posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

Moon_Note wrote:

OMG Home (however it's a movie, so…..)
The day before yesterday I saw it and got a WEIRD nightmare,
It wasn't exactly scary, but kinda creepy..,,,
Home itself isnt bad, but the dream was.
It was about one of my stuffed animals or something, and like it was made out of my mom who now was dead or something
OMG! I had a dream about me drowning…and it came true! I'm supposed to be dead…but I don't feel dead so LOL
Moon_Note
Scratcher
100+ posts

REALLY creepy E-rated games.

horsemermaid411 wrote:

Moon_Note wrote:

OMG Home (however it's a movie, so…..)
The day before yesterday I saw it and got a WEIRD nightmare,
It wasn't exactly scary, but kinda creepy..,,,
Home itself isnt bad, but the dream was.
It was about one of my stuffed animals or something, and like it was made out of my mom who now was dead or something
OMG! I had a dream about me drowning…and it came true! I'm supposed to be dead…but I don't feel dead so LOL
this isn't about dreams


OMG MINECRAFT FREAKED ME OUT YESTERDAY
I wa splaying with my friend, but by mistake I agravated her and she made me be in survival mode and i got a <3 attack (not literally, though, haha)
Luckily I could do commands!

The true menaing of a semicolin:

Something that appears on the botton of a page for the annoyance of users, thus becoming annoying

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile