Discuss Scratch

scimonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Open source Flash player

The ST has, at long last, open-sourced the Flash player!

Code is at LLK/scratch-flash.

Retired Community Moderator
BTW, i run Google Chrome 41.0.2272.101 on a Linux system - Ubuntu 14.04. NEW: iPad 4th gen. w/retina.

418 I'm a teapot (original - to be read by bored computer geeks)
THE GAME (you just lost)
; THE SEMICOLON LIVES ON IN OUR SIGS
Zeusking19
Scratcher
500+ posts

Open source Flash player

scimonster wrote:

The ST has, at long last, open-sourced the Flash player!

Code is at LLK/scratch-flash.
AWWWWWHH YEAH!



btwfurst

Last edited by Zeusking19 (May 14, 2014 16:41:20)

djdolphin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Open source Flash player

Woohoo! It's still harder than modding 1.4, though.

Last edited by djdolphin (May 13, 2014 20:51:52)


!
DigiTechs
Scratcher
500+ posts

Open source Flash player

djdolphin wrote:

Woohoo! It's still harder than modding 1.4, though.
Of course it will be! It uses an arbitrary language made by Adobe, and not Disney! (Well, according to Wikipedia, Squeak was made by Disney)

I do, in fact, have my own site; it's here.
I'm also working on a thing called Fetch. Look at it here!
@thisandagain pls explain. @thisandagain pls explain. @thisandagain pls explain. @thisandagain pls explain. @thisandagain pls explain.
djdolphin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Open source Flash player

DigiTechs wrote:

djdolphin wrote:

Woohoo! It's still harder than modding 1.4, though.
Of course it will be! It uses an arbitrary language made by Adobe, and not Disney! (Well, according to Wikipedia, Squeak was made by Disney)
Well, I pretty much know the syntax. It's just the having to compile the code into a proprietary format by Adobe part. I find it easier to write mods now, though, since actionscript is just a type of ecmascript, like javascript.

Last edited by djdolphin (May 14, 2014 10:54:39)


!
Zeusking19
Scratcher
500+ posts

Open source Flash player

djdolphin wrote:

DigiTechs wrote:

djdolphin wrote:

Woohoo! It's still harder than modding 1.4, though.
Of course it will be! It uses an arbitrary language made by Adobe, and not Disney! (Well, according to Wikipedia, Squeak was made by Disney)
Well, I pretty much know the syntax. It's just the having to compile the code into a proprietary format by Adobe part. I find it easier to write mods now, though, since actionscript is just a type of ecmascript, like javascript.
If you read the README.md file it describes how you build with ant.
djdolphin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Open source Flash player

Zeusking19 wrote:

djdolphin wrote:

DigiTechs wrote:

djdolphin wrote:

Woohoo! It's still harder than modding 1.4, though.
Of course it will be! It uses an arbitrary language made by Adobe, and not Disney! (Well, according to Wikipedia, Squeak was made by Disney)
Well, I pretty much know the syntax. It's just the having to compile the code into a proprietary format by Adobe part. I find it easier to write mods now, though, since actionscript is just a type of ecmascript, like javascript.
If you read the README.md file it describes how you build with ant.
I know.

!
davidkt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Open source Flash player

YESYESYESYESYESYES
Now I can learn AS, and start working on Float!

Remember when I looked like this? I still do.


Float, my Scratch 2.0 mod | My (somewhat under-construction) blog

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile