Discuss Scratch

Nyanhamster102
Scratcher
100+ posts

.+*Nʏᴀɴ's Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Aʀᴛ Sʜᴏᴘ*+. Fʀᴇᴇ Aʀᴛ Aɴᴅ Mᴏʀᴇ!

AMAZINGGAMESANDMORE wrote:

I see your shop looks a little new too. I hope you join in partnership!
It's been up for a while, not many people have ordered yet tho.

The beautiful letter .+*E*+. don't like it? Don't talk to me!
Shop | Profile | Fox RP studio | Friend's RP studio | My Library | A project that made me cry. (I made it) | A bio for my sona | Introduction project (WIP) OwO
Hi! My Roblox profile is Temmie_news3, follow me to join me and say “I foUnd you.” with the capital u and the period! I will show you all the secrets I know in a game afterwards!
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Here's a free name to keep you going:
✨Nʏᴀɴ's Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Aʀᴛ Sʜᴏᴘ✨ - Nʏᴀɴ Aʀᴛ Fᴏʀ Fʀᴇᴇ ✨

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
Nyanhamster102
Scratcher
100+ posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

Here's a free name to keep you going:
✨Nʏᴀɴ's Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Aʀᴛ Sʜᴏᴘ✨ - Nʏᴀɴ Aʀᴛ Fᴏʀ Fʀᴇᴇ ✨
Thanks!

Shop | Profile | Fox RP studio | Friend's RP studio | My Library | A project that made me cry. (I made it) | A bio for my sona | Introduction project (WIP) OwO
Hi! My Roblox profile is Temmie_news3, follow me to join me and say “I foUnd you.” with the capital u and the period! I will show you all the secrets I know in a game afterwards!
Fiiinch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nyan-
Why did I only just realise you’re on the forums and shops too-

Nyanhamster102
Scratcher
100+ posts

Fiiinch wrote:

Nyan-
Why did I only just realise you’re on the forums and shops too-
Idk-

am395397
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username:@am395397
How Active are you? (1-10): 8/10 i'm on from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
Scratcher Status (Scratcher or New Scratcher):scratcher
Which position are you applying for? (Artist, music maker, sprite animator, gif maker, application acceptor, request acceptor, etc): artist. i mainly focus on pixel art, so i would be a pixel artist
How long on Scratch?: 1 month 2 weeks (but i've been using scratch ever since 2nd grade, so 5 years lol)
Experience in other shops?: I'm manager is one other shop.
Do you own any shops?:I've been thinking about making a pixel art shop
Alternative accounts?: I don't use them anymore but @Scratchusernamelolol and @yeet123ree
Why should we choose you?: I myself have had a lot of pixel art experience on different sketchpad websites, and have done lots of requests for my friends (not on scratch, irl)
What's the code word?: Iliketrains

Highlight part of my siggy and then press Ctrl + Shift + Down to see the rest!
Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.
oh look a rainbow
I have a shop!
I have another shop!
a third shop!
Jeez how many shops can a person have?

Nyanhamster102
Scratcher
100+ posts

am395397 wrote:

Username:@am395397
How Active are you? (1-10): 8/10 i'm on from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm
Scratcher Status (Scratcher or New Scratcher):scratcher
Which position are you applying for? (Artist, music maker, sprite animator, gif maker, application acceptor, request acceptor, etc): artist. i mainly focus on pixel art, so i would be a pixel artist
How long on Scratch?: 1 month 2 weeks (but i've been using scratch ever since 2nd grade, so 5 years lol)
Experience in other shops?: I'm manager is one other shop.
Do you own any shops?:I've been thinking about making a pixel art shop
Alternative accounts?: I don't use them anymore but @Scratchusernamelolol and @yeet123ree
Why should we choose you?: I myself have had a lot of pixel art experience on different sketchpad websites, and have done lots of requests for my friends (not on scratch, irl)
What's the code word?: Iliketrains
‘Ight! I’ll add you soon :>