Discuss Scratch

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Open Source Projects Directory - I'm surprised I can't find one

{incoming banner}

There isn't much on here yet but I promise to add more.

F

Fan Made Scratch 3.0 Mobile APP
Fan Made Scratch 4.0
Flex (Hack Engine)

S

Scratch 3.0 stereo sound

Last edited by congyingzhou (Feb. 17, 2020 07:16:12)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: 11 and 3/4, Number of Posts: 6800+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can you please add my project, Fan-Made Scratch 3.0 Mobile App? The link to the forum topic is https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/386230/.

officially moved to @-liffeydays- and @-TheLatest-
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

Can you please add my project, Fan-Made Scratch 3.0 Mobile App? The link to the forum topic is https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/386230/.
added!

(why so many stuff starting with f though)

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)

Age: 11 and 3/4, Number of Posts: 6800+ help me feature this, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
OurPrincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'll report it to be stickied!

officially moved to @-liffeydays- and @-TheLatest-
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OurPrincess wrote:

I'll report it to be stickied!
thx

Keyboard-Cat
Scratcher
100+ posts

I was gonna make one, but yours isn't stickied. Reporting it to be so that can change!!!!!

“Destiny isn't a path that any cat follows blindly. It is always a matter of choice, and sometimes the heart speaks loudest.” ~Leafpool
“We must face destiny, not run from it. Our destiny is our path that we must follow.” ~Cinderpelt
WarriorsRoleplayer
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CONGRATS!!!! I'mglad I coud get it stickied. You deserve it, and you work hard. (I'm Keyboards alt. account)

dollybhindra
Scratcher
9 posts

Congratulations. Nice one.
Micheal23410
Scratcher
84 posts

* Look up to the sky.
Tell me what you see, do you see communist clouds or democratic clouds?

This will explain your future.

FINALLY I AM A FORTUNE TELLER! AHAHAHAHAAAA