Discuss Scratch

NICKY123123
Scratcher
14 posts

Flex (Hack Engine)

Many of you know Flex, the flexible hack engine built by a man who was a hacker back a few years. (Me) So I've stopped developing it, But I will start working on it please reply with Ideas! Flex is the community hack as it can change for any game, but I can make inject mode where it will target games it knows. Before Force says something cause I know he will. EVERY hack engine targets games stop.

TLDR: Please reply with ideas for Flex.

-NICKY123123
forceGUI
Scratcher
3 posts

Flex (Hack Engine)

Hello, what exactly were you hacking “before”, just curious, I hacked my school system! I used JavaScript… If you ever heard of it!
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

Flex (Hack Engine)

forceGUI wrote:

Hello, what exactly were you hacking “before”, just curious, I hacked my school system! I used JavaScript… If you ever heard of it!
Thats awesome! How did you hack it?

Welcome to my signature! This short message shows up after everything I post on the forums here.

I compose music. If you want to see some of what I have made, go here

Have you read Animal Farm before and want to make a Scratch movie adaptation of it? Go here
NICKY123123
Scratcher
14 posts

Flex (Hack Engine)

forceGUI wrote:

I hacked massive online networks, I have witnesses. I hacked Nintendo's WIIU server, recoded homebrew I have my own copy of scratch which I modded, I ban anyone I didn't like, I also hacked my school (Schools take minutes to hack they are so easy!), I broke Wix's security and played with my friends site. I hacked general games such MC where I used Java to code a hack client and Roblox and other general games. Many other cases but I can't be bothered to list them all.

I can code in JavaScript, Python, Unity, HTML, Scratch, C++, CSharp

My most proud achievements are because of my knowledge my primary school allowed me to teach scratch to year 2s and make a club. And in high school I am top in my school

Happy to have someone to talk too

I have a lot more but I will be late for class so sorry
NICKY123123
Scratcher
14 posts

Flex (Hack Engine)

Partial2Partials wrote:

forceGUI wrote:

To hack a school just go into the computer network and cause mayhem
Partial2Partials
Scratcher
500+ posts

Flex (Hack Engine)

NICKY123123 wrote:

Partial2Partials wrote:

forceGUI wrote:

To hack a school just go into the computer network and cause mayhem
How would you do that?

Last edited by Partial2Partials (Feb. 12, 2020 15:06:32)

Welcome to my signature! This short message shows up after everything I post on the forums here.

I compose music. If you want to see some of what I have made, go here

Have you read Animal Farm before and want to make a Scratch movie adaptation of it? Go here
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Flex (Hack Engine)

Please don't discuss or encourage illegal activities anywhere on Scratch.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;