1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. Movie

IVED wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

IVED wrote:

bump

but I'm afraid this will crash…

look…

Are the first two tasks accepted by someone?
yes, but no forward motion

page 2

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
IVED
Scratcher
500+ posts

T.I.P.S. Movie

congyingzhou wrote:

IVED wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

IVED wrote:

bump

but I'm afraid this will crash…

look…

page 2
alright, I'll come to help if you need

I am a scratcher IVED, wish you have a nice time in scratch.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. Movie

IVED wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

IVED wrote:

~snip~

page 2
alright, I'll come to help if you need
thx, well could you do the one with the animations, that's the most important one

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. Movie

Bring
Up
My
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. Movie

bump

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. Movie

Dis active?
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

T.I.P.S. Movie

b1048546 wrote:

Dis active?
no

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!