Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows! [RSS Feed]
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows!

How do I submit an application?
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows!

Mandatory to respond
Mandatory to view
Highly recommended to view
Optional to view
no need to re-respond or re-view if you already have
Question
Announcement
OrCe: last updated 4/15
Suggestions
News
BIRTHMONTH!!
FITBRS

Last edited by RedGuy7 (April 18, 2020 15:57:09)

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

popsyrabbit wrote:

on the staff post https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/3810769/

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

popsyrabbit wrote:

(For the advisor job on the BoD)
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Question: required to respond–repost

What skills do you have?

Me: Ideas; Reviews; Voice acting, Male; Coding/debugging: HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Scratch, BBcode, scratchblocks; Forum searches; Thumbnails; Writing; and Memes
b1:
Castle: logos, banners, thumbnails, art, coding, advertising, writing, ideas
Brick:
ShaNyiah: ideas, reviews, writing, voice acting, grammar checks, forum searches
0DryBones0: song writing
Starstriker: Coding; voice acting (male); testing & debugging; project ideas; grammar checks; HTML, CSS, & Javascript; and BBcode.
Dancer: pfps, art, female voice acting
Wave: Pfps, art, bbcode, ideas, reviews, scratch scripting, writing, memes, thumbnails, banners, bug fixing
Popsy: Ideas, art, banners, sprites, signatures

Last edited by RedGuy7 (April 23, 2020 14:42:08)

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

popsyrabbit wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

(For the advisor job on the BoD)
heh we posted within a second of each other–twice!

RedGuy7 wrote:

popsyrabbit wrote:

on the staff post https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/3810769/

Last edited by RedGuy7 (April 18, 2020 16:03:07)

left scratch

found me!
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

How active are you on a scale of 1-10?:10 at the moment (as you can tell when I've literally been on scratch ALL day)
Do you have a nickname that you be preferred to be called?:popsy
Alt account(s):N/A
Why should we choose you?:I am kind friendly, helpful ,active (A LOT) able to accept critism, do I have to say R G W
What would be a few things you would like to see added/changed?: let me think about that
How long do you think you are going to stay with us?:a long time probably
Previous experience: Secretary 2 shops, vice president 2 shops, PR officer 1 shop, member lots of shops, trainee 2 shops and I run my own shop(since yesterday) called the colour shop (link in my siggy)
By putting my username here, I promise that I have read through and will always follow the Perfect Pearls Terms of Use and Handbook: popsyrabbit
Other:
qwertyuiop123457
Scratcher
68 posts

Detailed description: 3 Art pieces for my platform please (non-scrolling) 1st piece is in a plains area (may you also draw grass for me on a different sprite?) 2nd piece is fading from a plains to a forest (may you draw trees on a different sprite? I need the trees not to collide with the player, as a background) 3rd piece, fading over to a cave (spike like things drawn on different sprite please) Hopefully you accept this order
Link(s) (if needed): None
He/she: He
Deadline: Asap, preferred at max 5 days, If its late, please don't give strikes to anybody, this is a complicated order.
Who would you like to do it?: Anyone, preferred a good artist please
Where would you like to be notified?: Profile
Other: N/A
Starstriker3000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

~snip~

What skills do you have?

Coding; voice acting (male); testing & debugging; project ideas; grammar checks; HTML, CSS, & Javascript; and BBcode.

I'll let you know if I think of something else that can be added to this list.
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I hope OurPrincess didn’t get a perma-ban.
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

Same wait I didnt know she was banned?

Last edited by popsyrabbit (April 18, 2020 19:08:39)

0DryBones0
Scratcher
100 posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

~snippity~

What skills do you have?
I can mostly write custom songs (you already know 'cause you mentioned about it a few times).

b1048546 wrote:

Wait, she's banned?

Wavecolor
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

What skills do you have?

Me: Signatures; Ideas; Reviews; Voice acting, Male; Coding/debugging: HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Scratch, BBcode, scratchblocks; Forum searches; Thumbnails; Writing; and Memes
b1:
Castle:
Brick:
ShaNyiah:
0DryBones0:
Starstriker:
Wave:
Popsy:
Pfps, art, bbcode, ideas, reviews, scratch scripting, writing, memes, thumbnails, banners, logos, bug fixing, signatures, front-pages for shops

Last edited by Wavecolor (April 19, 2020 00:57:10)

❝ ive got miles of regrets and confusing friends
but perhaps its just my stupid head in the end
thinking, should i wait here or make my way home?
you said, go
you said go

cavetown and mcyt = my only sustenance
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

0DryBones0 wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

Wait, she's banned?

popsyrabbit wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

Same wait I didnt know she was banned?
she's been pretty inactive…she was already banned once while she worked here

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

left scratch

found me!
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

Wave, Brick, Castle, ShaNyiah, don't forget to vote!

I actually forgot to add a due date (oof). I added one: this Monday.
ok

Hey it's ShaNyiah0818 here!! I'm the founder of Profile/Logo/Icon orders where we do your pfp!! I will love to be your scratch friend. I do F4F. Hey, are u new at Scratch, come to me and you'll know everything about scratch within a week. I've been on scratch for 1 year now. Come over to my profile!! Did I tell u, I have a Youtube Channel!!! It's called ShaNyiah Vibes

- ShaNyiah0818
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ShaNyiah0818 wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

Wave, Brick, Castle, ShaNyiah, don't forget to vote!

I actually forgot to add a due date (oof). I added one: this Monday.
ok
its too late now

now we're doing https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/3941007/

left scratch

found me!
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

What skills do you have?

Me: Ideas; Reviews; Voice acting, Male; Coding/debugging: HTML, JavaScript, CSS, Scratch, BBcode, scratchblocks; Forum searches; Thumbnails; Writing; and Memes
b1:
Castle:
Brick:
ShaNyiah:
0DryBones0: song writing
Starstriker: Coding; voice acting (male); testing & debugging; project ideas; grammar checks; HTML, CSS, & Javascript; and BBcode.
Wave: Pfps, art, bbcode, ideas, reviews, scratch scripting, writing, memes, thumbnails, banners, bug fixing
Popsy:
ideas, reviews, writing, voice acting, grammar checks, make reports, forum searches

Hey it's ShaNyiah0818 here!! I'm the founder of Profile/Logo/Icon orders where we do your pfp!! I will love to be your scratch friend. I do F4F. Hey, are u new at Scratch, come to me and you'll know everything about scratch within a week. I've been on scratch for 1 year now. Come over to my profile!! Did I tell u, I have a Youtube Channel!!! It's called ShaNyiah Vibes

- ShaNyiah0818
ShaNyiah0818
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pls excuse me for not being active lately I had family issues going on

- ShaNyiah0818
0DryBones0
Scratcher
100 posts

The remix that was requested by Neggit may take a while to complete (I might have it done after the due date because I've been multitasking and there are other orders that I'm dealing with). The thing is I've been using a laggy laptop for the past six months and my desktop PC arrived from overseas a few days ago and I've been transferring a lot of files from the laptop to the desktop, and I also have been busy with other things like chores and all which takes a lot more time. Also, my remixes are not the best.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows! [RSS Feed]