Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows! [RSS Feed]
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows!

Order Form

Detailed description: Hi! I would like a profile picture for my side account, @–KittyPlatformers–, with a ginger-and-white cat on a sky blue background, with the username written bold and in white at the bottom of the icon. Thanks!
Link(s) (if needed): N/A
He/she: She
Deadline: 3 days (so I can get my review finished on time)
Who would you like to do it?: Anyone!
Where would you like to be notified?: On my profile, please
Other: N/A

keeleighbugpug
Scratcher
9 posts

【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows!

How do you get that picture in the thing
JustMeMeMe
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi, it’s @JustMeMeMe from the Unofficial Scratch Shop! I have come here to give you this review.
I would give 9/10 to this shop.
It is mostly awesome, but I don’t think these ‘moved’ and ‘no longer here’ would look nice, maybe change it into something else? Maybe an update? Or some news?
And just a little of my own opinion, I think putting emojis such as ✅ and ‼️ would make the shop stand out a little bit.
P.S. I remembered we partnered before, but I cannot find it in the partnership post… please update it…

Last edited by JustMeMeMe (April 15, 2020 01:12:18)

This is my signature, it appears after every post I post.
Hi, I’m Trammic Brotacular, don’t ask me why I’ve got such a strange name.
Too lazy don’t know how to make rainbows…
Other than that, signatures are USELESS…
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JustMeMeMe wrote:

Are you following this thread?: YES!!!
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 8
Do you have a nickname that you be preferred to be called?: TB(tuberculosis) or Just (cuz of my username) or anything you can think of that can represent me
Alt account(s): wha… I don’t understand, but it should mean my second account, yes, I do have one called @TrammicBrotacular
Why should we choose you?: I don’t know…
Previous experience: Founder of the USS.
By putting my username here, I promise that I have read through and will always follow the Perfect Pearls Terms of Use and Handbook: @JustMeMeMe
Other: will anyone teach me how to upload a pic in the forums place? Using the scratch.mit.edu url to upload a pic is nice…
Let Me
accepted

see me here where I make nono word and other junk

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
JustMeMeMe
Scratcher
500+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

JustMeMeMe wrote:

Are you following this thread?: YES!!!
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 8
Do you have a nickname that you be preferred to be called?: TB(tuberculosis) or Just (cuz of my username) or anything you can think of that can represent me
Alt account(s): wha… I don’t understand, but it should mean my second account, yes, I do have one called @TrammicBrotacular
Why should we choose you?: I don’t know…
Previous experience: Founder of the USS.
By putting my username here, I promise that I have read through and will always follow the Perfect Pearls Terms of Use and Handbook: @JustMeMeMe
Other: will anyone teach me how to upload a pic in the forums place? Using the scratch.mit.edu url to upload a pic is nice…
Let Me
accepted
Thank you!

This is my signature, it appears after every post I post.
Hi, I’m Trammic Brotacular, don’t ask me why I’ve got such a strange name.
Too lazy don’t know how to make rainbows…
Other than that, signatures are USELESS…
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

XCat wrote:

Order Form

Detailed description: Hi! I would like a profile picture for my side account, @–KittyPlatformers–, with a ginger-and-white cat on a sky blue background, with the username written bold and in white at the bottom of the icon. Thanks!
Link(s) (if needed): N/A
Deadline: 3 days (so I can get my review finished on time)
Who would you like to do it?: Anyone!
Where would you like to be notified?: On my profile, please
Other: N/A
eh i'll add it to the orce
we are not very good at art

Please set a status at Ocular by clicking the below image, to make @Jeffalo happy! #OcularStatusesTo1k

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JustMeMeMe wrote:

Hi, it’s @JustMeMeMe from the Unofficial Scratch Shop! I have come here to give you this review.
I would give 9/10 to this shop.
It is mostly awesome, but I don’t think these ‘moved’ and ‘no longer here’ would look nice, maybe change it into something else? Maybe an update? Or some news?
And just a little of my own opinion, I think putting emojis such as ✅ and ‼️ would make the shop stand out a little bit.
P.S. I remembered we partnered before, but I cannot find it in the partnership post… please update it…
thx!

keeleighbugpug wrote:

How do you get that picture in the thing
upload it to https://cubeupload.com

left scratch

found me!
RedGuy7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

We have 10 Internets after 89 days, meaning approximately 0.11 internets/day.

left scratch

found me!
popsyrabbit
Scratcher
500+ posts

Overall I would give the shop a 9/10. I like the fact that the seperate areas are surrounded in quotes. It is very helpful to have the navigation bar at the top of all the posts. However I did find the terms/rules quiet difficult to read as they were very long maybe attempt to shorten them? The use of a codeword is clever as it assures that employees and customers have read the rules/terms

Last edited by popsyrabbit (April 16, 2020 15:53:26)

Peaceful_Dork
Scratcher
100+ posts

Detailed description: I need some critiques on my art. I would really prefer it if someone with art experience would take this order.
Link(s) (if needed): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/377757151
Deadline: No time limit, but the sooner, the better.
Who would you like to do it?: An artist of some sort, although it’s not required.
Where would you like to be notified?: On the project.
Other: To whoever takes the order, I know the pattern on the dress is terrible. Don’t bring it up.

"Sometimes we don't have the answers we need, and that is when we learn to trust and to step out in faith." -Tomo

Need some critisisim for your art?
Stop by the ☆☆☆ ✎✎ Art Critique Corner - A simple shop to help improve your art! ✎✎ ☆☆☆

I have another Scratch account…
vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

RedGuy7 wrote:

ORDER FORUM

Detailed description:
Link(s) (if needed):
He/she:
Deadline:
Who would you like to do it?:
Where would you like to be notified?:
Other:
I advise putting ‘preferred pronouns:’ instead of ‘he/she:’ because there are more genders than just male & female

-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vrie wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

~Snip order form
I advise putting ‘preferred pronouns:’ instead of ‘he/she:’ because there are more genders than just male & female
If they really don't want to be called male or female, they can put something else there, but really, there are only two genders. I don't want to get into a debate, so I hope no one takes this as offensive.

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

vrie wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

~Snip order form
If they really don't want to be called male or female, they can put something else there, but really, there are only two genders. I don't want to get into a debate, so I hope no one takes this as offensive.
There are definitely more than two genders; most people think gender=gender assigned at birth (male or female), but this is not the case. I do not mean to cause offence, yet I am non-binary and I have to deal with people telling me that my gender isn't real very often.

Last edited by vrie (April 15, 2020 15:24:08)

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Move this to the studio, or I’ll have to start giving strikes.
vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

pardon?

b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vrie wrote:

b1048546 wrote:

pardon?
Oh, sorry I was talking to the other workers in this conversation. You can continue there though.
Wavecolor
Scratcher
100+ posts

-DancerRJV- wrote:

vrie wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

~Snip order form
I mean, I think preferred pronouns are better, just in case someone gets offended…I have genderfluid friends on Scratch so I guess I feel that preferred pronouns would be kinder to everyone.

❝ ive got miles of regrets and confusing friends
but perhaps its just my stupid head in the end
thinking, should i wait here or make my way home?
you said, go
you said go

cavetown and mcyt = my only sustenance
-DancerRJV-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

vrie wrote:

-DancerRJV- wrote:

vrie wrote:

RedGuy7 wrote:

~Snip order form
There are definitely more than two genders; most people think gender=gender assigned at birth (male or female), but this is not the case. I do not mean to cause offence, yet I am non-binary and I have to deal with people telling me that my gender isn't real very often.
Well, I don't think the form has to be changed. We should just let people who are very against male and female genders choose something else, but really, there are no other genders. Different people have different opinions, so I'm not trying to offend anyone.

May the cries of your enemies be silenced by space's void.
(Does anybody remember that from two SWC sessions ago?)

Hey, another siggy scroller!

Hey, if you made it this far, you're a pretty dedicated siggy scroller.

Guess what? I'm a baker, dancer, Disney fan, enneagram lover, teen, who loves scratch, helping out in shops, and guiding new scratchers on their journey through scratch.

My sister is PFTV. If you don't know who she is, good luck finding her…

You know, you should really stop climbing down the stairs to my basement.

I told you to stop, there are some personal things down there!

Whoa whoa whoa, you better sllllllooooooooowwwww down.

You're still looking? Alright fine. Now you know. DON'T GO FURTHER

Come on, please?

… *sobs* pwetty pwese?

Alright fine. You went this far. I guess I've gotta give ya somethin'. Here ya go, I'm a potato. You heard it. now go to my profile and comment “chez puffs”.
b1048546
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Last warning, move this to the shop studio…
vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

b1048546 wrote:

Last warning, move this to the shop studio…
I've addressed the issue calmly on their profile and I am not going to continue the conversation on the forums. Sorry for inconvenience caused by this.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » 【Perfect Pearls】 ⓅⓅ: ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴇᴄᴛ ᴀꜱ ᴘᴇᴀʀʟꜱ █ ℓσσкιηg ƒσя σя∂єяѕ αη∂ ωσякєяѕ!! █ ᑎEᗯ ᗪEᔕIGᑎ! Giving perks that could eventually award you follows! [RSS Feed]