Discuss Scratch

Mungus69
Scratcher
44 posts

For those who have been waiting.

ITS BEEN HERE!!
So I've been looking through some forums when I came across one that had asked about the old button
clear
stamp
Well recently I've found out that scratch never got rid of that block, it was just put into the added extension block.
When you are in the coding page on scratch, at the bottom you will see a blue button labeled “Add Extension” click that and you will see various options for extra coding. There is one that is called “Pen”, click that one and add it. Once you do this you will see that those old buttons are in that window now.
Thanks for those who read this and I hope it helps!!

Make sure to check out my Studio and follow me! Mungus69

Go check out my World Generator here

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Wayne Gretski - Michael Scott - Mungus69
--Explosion--
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'm glad you found it, but I don't believe you should make a forum topic about it as this does not add anything to the forums. Thanks and scratch on!
–Explosion–

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
✰✩✭✴★--Explosion--★✴✭✩✰
Forum helper | boy |platformers | 14yrs | guitar

when green flag clicked
say [Wow! --Explosion-- is cool!] for (2) secs
when follow clicked
say [Gee thanks!] for (2) secs
DeleteThisAcount
Scratcher
1000+ posts

--Explosion-- wrote:

I'm glad you found it, but I don't believe you should make a forum topic about it as this does not add anything to the forums. Thanks and scratch on!
–Explosion–
Adding on to this, I don't think this is the most appropriate part of the forum for this. Adding pen to a project isn't exactly advanced, and my guess is most people who browse this section would already know this.

--Explosion--
Scratcher
500+ posts

DeleteThisAcount wrote:

--Explosion-- wrote:

–Explosion–
Adding on to this, I don't think this is the most appropriate part of the forum for this. Adding pen to a project isn't exactly advanced, and my guess is most people who browse this section would already know this.
I think the OP is just excited about their discovery and wanted to share it with others who may not have known.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
✰✩✭✴★--Explosion--★✴✭✩✰
Forum helper | boy |platformers | 14yrs | guitar

when green flag clicked
say [Wow! --Explosion-- is cool!] for (2) secs
when follow clicked
say [Gee thanks!] for (2) secs