Discuss Scratch

-TheShadowQueen-
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

Working on a new banner everyone! c:



Click Me! ↑↑↑
no_nickname_for_me
Scratcher
9 posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

Cool!
-TheShadowQueen-
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

New banner!:



Old banner:



Which one do you like better?

Last edited by -TheShadowQueen- (Jan. 12, 2020 12:04:32)




Click Me! ↑↑↑
omg1o
Scratcher
58 posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

-snip-

I like the new one better! I feel like it's easier to read!

~omg1o
- ᴋɪᴛᴋᴀᴛ
- sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ
- ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ
- ᴘɪsᴄᴇs (ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 14)
- ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ, ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʀᴋ/ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs.
- ɪ'ᴍ ᴜɴɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ
-TheShadowQueen-
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

omg1o wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

-snip-

I like the new one better! I feel like it's easier to read!

omg1o wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

-snip-

I like the new one better! I feel like it's easier to read!

Same! I also drew it myself c:



Click Me! ↑↑↑
omg1o
Scratcher
58 posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

omg1o wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

-snip-

I like the new one better! I feel like it's easier to read!

omg1o wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

-snip-

I like the new one better! I feel like it's easier to read!

Same! I also drew it myself c:

Well, good job!

Has anybody ordered anything yet?

~omg1o
- ᴋɪᴛᴋᴀᴛ
- sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ
- ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ
- ᴘɪsᴄᴇs (ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 14)
- ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ, ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʀᴋ/ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs.
- ɪ'ᴍ ᴜɴɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ
-TheShadowQueen-
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

omg1o wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

omg1o wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

-snip-

I like the new one better! I feel like it's easier to read!

omg1o wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

-snip-

I like the new one better! I feel like it's easier to read!

Same! I also drew it myself c:

Well, good job!

Has anybody ordered anything yet?

Nope :c I really hope they do soon! c:



Click Me! ↑↑↑
Coolasice24
Scratcher
7 posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

New banner!:



Old banner:



Which one do you like better?
I love the new one!
-TheShadowQueen-
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

Coolasice24 wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

New banner!:



Old banner:



Which one do you like better?
I love the new one!

Ack thanks! I drew it myself TwT



Click Me! ↑↑↑
zigzaq
Scratcher
72 posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

zigzaq wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

Job Application

Job Application Form:

Username: zigzaq
Are/have you worked in any other shops?: Yes!
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 6-7
Are you following the thread?: I will shortly.
Are you a new scratcher?: Nope!
What job(s) you want: Chief of All Departments? If not, Chief of Art Department.
Examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7623080/comments/
Codeword: I couldn’t find it. :')
Other: I’ve been on my school’s ASB and Student Council for three years so I’m decent at organizing events, compromising and planning things out. I’ve been drawing for three years.

So this thing is weirded out for some reason, sorry.
I do traditional and digital art, mainly specializing in illustration.
Also, I haven’t shared any writing on Scratch but I write and read a lot, especially read. I’ve read over 12 million words in my lifetime.

Figured out the codeword, sorry. The Art Aquarium.

Last edited by zigzaq (Jan. 12, 2020 16:23:39)


☆☆☆
hello, i'm ann! i enjoy art and listening to music! i'm a lazy infp who procrastinates a lot. more information about me here! let me know if i can help you with anything at any time, i'm always open! :-)
☆☆☆
-TheShadowQueen-
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

zigzaq wrote:

zigzaq wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

Job Application

Job Application Form:

Username: zigzaq
Are/have you worked in any other shops?: Yes!
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 6-7
Are you following the thread?: I will shortly.
Are you a new scratcher?: Nope!
What job(s) you want: Chief of All Departments? If not, Chief of Art Department.
Examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7623080/comments/
Codeword: I couldn’t find it. :')
Other: I’ve been on my school’s ASB and Student Council for three years so I’m decent at organizing events, compromising and planning things out. I’ve been drawing for three years.

So this thing is weirded out for some reason, sorry.
I do traditional and digital art, mainly specializing in illustration.
Also, I haven’t shared any writing on Scratch but I write and read a lot, especially read. I’ve read over 12 million words in my lifetime.

Figured out the codeword, sorry. The Art Aquarium.

Okay! Would you like to be the chief of all the departments? You will be expected to be quite active with that role, however chief of the art department is more relaxed if you would like to be that instead c:



Click Me! ↑↑↑
zigzaq
Scratcher
72 posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

zigzaq wrote:

zigzaq wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

Job Application

Job Application Form:

Username: zigzaq
Are/have you worked in any other shops?: Yes!
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 6-7
Are you following the thread?: I will shortly.
Are you a new scratcher?: Nope!
What job(s) you want: Chief of All Departments? If not, Chief of Art Department.
Examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7623080/comments/
Codeword: I couldn’t find it. :')
Other: I’ve been on my school’s ASB and Student Council for three years so I’m decent at organizing events, compromising and planning things out. I’ve been drawing for three years.

So this thing is weirded out for some reason, sorry.
I do traditional and digital art, mainly specializing in illustration.
Also, I haven’t shared any writing on Scratch but I write and read a lot, especially read. I’ve read over 12 million words in my lifetime.

Figured out the codeword, sorry. The Art Aquarium.

Okay! Would you like to be the chief of all the departments? You will be expected to be quite active with that role, however chief of the art department is more relaxed if you would like to be that instead c:

Ooh, that's hard. Can I take chief of all departments?

☆☆☆
hello, i'm ann! i enjoy art and listening to music! i'm a lazy infp who procrastinates a lot. more information about me here! let me know if i can help you with anything at any time, i'm always open! :-)
☆☆☆
Coolasice24
Scratcher
7 posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

Coolasice24 wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

New banner!:



Old banner:



Which one do you like better?
I love the new one!

Ack thanks! I drew it myself TwT
WanderingStar6643
Scratcher
21 posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

Job Application

Job Application Form:

Username: WanderingStar6643
Are/have you worked in any other shops?: I’m working in the Koppa Shop
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: Probably like a 6 overall, usually on weekends
Are you following the thread?: Yes, I am
Are you a new scratcher?: No
What job(s) you want: Poetry
Examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/359256619 and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/359255258
Codeword: The Art Aquarium
Other: I love to write and read poetry so I have a fair amount of experience.

Last edited by WanderingStar6643 (Jan. 14, 2020 05:59:33)

-TheShadowQueen-
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

zigzaq wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

zigzaq wrote:

zigzaq wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

Job Application

Job Application Form:

Username: zigzaq
Are/have you worked in any other shops?: Yes!
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: 6-7
Are you following the thread?: I will shortly.
Are you a new scratcher?: Nope!
What job(s) you want: Chief of All Departments? If not, Chief of Art Department.
Examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/7623080/comments/
Codeword: I couldn’t find it. :')
Other: I’ve been on my school’s ASB and Student Council for three years so I’m decent at organizing events, compromising and planning things out. I’ve been drawing for three years.


So this thing is weirded out for some reason, sorry.
I do traditional and digital art, mainly specializing in illustration.
Also, I haven’t shared any writing on Scratch but I write and read a lot, especially read. I’ve read over 12 million words in my lifetime.

Figured out the codeword, sorry. The Art Aquarium.

Okay! Would you like to be the chief of all the departments? You will be expected to be quite active with that role, however chief of the art department is more relaxed if you would like to be that instead c:

Ooh, that's hard. Can I take chief of all departments?

Sure, I will update the forum in a bit c:



Click Me! ↑↑↑
WanderingStar6643
Scratcher
21 posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

Hello! My job application is above, just in case you’d like to know.
-TheShadowQueen-
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

WanderingStar6643 wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

Job Application

Job Application Form:

Username: WanderingStar6643
Are/have you worked in any other shops?: I’m working in the Koppa Shop
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: Probably like a 6 overall, usually on weekends
Are you following the thread?: Yes, I am
Are you a new scratcher?: No
What job(s) you want: Poetry
Examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/359256619 and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/359255258
Codeword: The Art Aquarium
Other: I love to write and read poetry so I have a fair amount of experience.

Thanks for joining Artarium! We would love for you to be a member here c:



Click Me! ↑↑↑
CyrusTheNiceGuy
Scratcher
100+ posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

Hi there!I'm CyrusTheNiceGuy. I was wondering if I could have a signature? I just want it to include my username and my profile icon, you can be creative with the rest. Make sure that it has already been converted into BB code.The Art Aquarium. Try to make it look modern, with something from nature (such as a moutain) in the backround. Also, can I please use that color thing that you are using for your text, I want to have it in my signature. May I have the job done by Shadowqueen?

Last edited by CyrusTheNiceGuy (Jan. 14, 2020 22:08:42)


Nothing I said is meant to be taken in an offensive way

“Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity.”

-Khalil Gibran
WanderingStar6643
Scratcher
21 posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

WanderingStar6643 wrote:

-TheShadowQueen- wrote:

Job Application

Job Application Form:

Username: WanderingStar6643
Are/have you worked in any other shops?: I’m working in the Koppa Shop
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?: Probably like a 6 overall, usually on weekends
Are you following the thread?: Yes, I am
Are you a new scratcher?: No
What job(s) you want: Poetry
Examples: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/359256619 and https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/359255258
Codeword: The Art Aquarium
Other: I love to write and read poetry so I have a fair amount of experience.

Thanks for joining Artarium! We would love for you to be a member here c:

Um, does that mean I’m hired?
omg1o
Scratcher
58 posts

~ | Artarium | Art | Animation | Writing ~ Orders done by quality staff!

CyrusTheNiceGuy wrote:

Hi there!I'm CyrusTheNiceGuy. I was wondering if I could have a signature? I just want it to include my username and my profile icon, you can be creative with the rest. Make sure that it has already been converted into BB code.The Art Aquarium. Try to make it look modern, with something from nature (such as a moutain) in the backround. Also, can I please use that color thing that you are using for your text, I want to have it in my signature. May I have the job done by Shadowqueen?
I notified her that you asked for something, so she'll hopefully respond soon!

~omg1o
- ᴋɪᴛᴋᴀᴛ
- sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ
- ʙɪsᴇxᴜᴀʟ
- ᴘɪsᴄᴇs (ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ 14)
- ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴜsɪᴄ, ᴅʀᴀᴡɪɴɢ, ᴛʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴀʀᴋ/ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs.
- ɪ'ᴍ ᴜɴɪɴᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴀɴ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ sᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴏɴ

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile