Discuss Scratch

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Store Closed: Will Re-Open in new forum soon with new format and name.

Closed

Reopening February with an all new look!

Last edited by ComputerCole (Jan. 9, 2020 20:37:10)

Banner by @Lightning_Bolt77, OC designs by me but OC created by @Lightning_Bolt77.

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Closed

Last edited by ComputerCole (Jan. 9, 2020 20:37:20)

Banner by @Lightning_Bolt77, OC designs by me but OC created by @Lightning_Bolt77.

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Closed

Last edited by ComputerCole (Jan. 9, 2020 20:37:57)

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Closed

Last edited by ComputerCole (Jan. 9, 2020 20:38:22)

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Closed

Last edited by ComputerCole (Jan. 9, 2020 20:38:38)

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

Closed

Last edited by ComputerCole (Jan. 9, 2020 20:38:53)

cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi! I would like to partner with your shop.

Shop Name: The Fusion Shop (View topic)
Services: 10 (art, sound, coding, animation, reviews, graphic design, BBCode, promo, GIFs, ASCII stuff)
Do we have permission to ask for help when needed: Please define. We have a Bulletin Board, but sadly it is restricted to our BoD members. You can also comment in our off-topic studio, found near the top of the first post.
Position in Shop: Founder (top position)
Other Stuff: The Fusion Shop is a fellow brand-new shop, with an animations department. It currently has 0 orders or members, so it must be advertised. I would love to assist this shop and make it brilliant. You're free to order in our shop for a banner if you want one. Your shop looks great and is well on the road to being a really popular shop.

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

Services: 10 (art, sound, coding, animation, reviews, graphic design, BBCode, promo, GIFs, ASCII stuff)
Do we have permission to ask for help when needed: Please define. We have a Bulletin Board, but sadly it is restricted to our BoD members. You can also comment in our off-topic studio, found near the top of the first post.
Other Stuff: The Fusion Shop is a fellow brand-new shop, with an animations department. It currently has 0 orders or members, so it must be advertised. I would love to assist this shop and make it brilliant. You're free to order in our shop for a banner if you want one. Your shop looks great and is well on the road to being a really popular shop.

Ok. So if you ever need help then we can figure something out.

ACCEPTED You'll be featured on our Partners Board. Could we have your shop link and banner link for others to see?

ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

ComputerCole wrote:

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

ACCEPTED You'll be featured on our Partners Board. Could we have your shop link and banner link for others to see?
Nvm I got your shop link just need your image link if possible.

cubbywindowsdpc
Scratcher
500+ posts

ComputerCole wrote:

ComputerCole wrote:

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/c_w_d_p_c/3adDaFusionshop.png[/img]

-A proud Little Mix superfan.
ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

ComputerCole wrote:

ComputerCole wrote:

cubbywindowsdpc wrote:

[img]http://u.cubeupload.com/c_w_d_p_c/3adDaFusionshop.png[/img]

Ok thanks.

Joshuay2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi,
I think I could improve the website you've made.
Can I help?

Check out my website here!
Joshuay2
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can I also join and be president

Check out my website here!
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: coolcatcool2
How Active Will You Be? (1-5): 3
Name of Position: Head of Animation
Why do you want to have this position? I have had experience in animating and would like to work at you shop.
What are you really good at? Animating and Coding
Have you followed the forum? Yes

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
ComputerCole
Scratcher
500+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Username: coolcatcool2
How Active Will You Be? (1-5): 3
Name of Position: Head of Animation
Why do you want to have this position? I have had experience in animating and would like to work at you shop.
What are you really good at? Animating and Coding
Have you followed the forum? Yes
Ok, I'm closing this topic to remake the format and stuff. but once the new format and name is out you can consider working here.