Discuss Scratch

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

The 3D Sprite Shop. We also do isometric (2.5D)!!!

This shop is simple. No currencies no forms, just straight to the point. Tell me what you want. And the deadline, then by the end of it I (or another worker) will mail the project to you. “Easier than cracking an egg”.

For Customers:
If you don't tell us how exactly you want the projects to be done, then we will mail you something like this. If you have made a 3D engine or something and you want us the model in there just tell us that. Also, you MUST follow this discussion, so we can get orders easier to you

For Workers:
If you want to work in this shop. Give me a link of an example project of yours. Then I will decide if your worthy or not. Also, don't forget to read the “For Customers:”.

Partners:

Welcome to Scriptworks! At Scriptworks, we program high-quality scripts, modules, and functions for all Scratch users, in a total of 4 individual programming languages.

Would you like your very own Tonies character?
You've come to the right place!

Want a logo for yourself, or an animation made, or something for your project, such as sprites or reviews? Well, look no further than RAS ScratchStore 2.0!

Workers:
Chief 3D Modeler: 1O1Andrew
3D Modelor's: OPEN
Apprentice 3D Modelor's: OPEN

Last edited by 1O1Andrew (Jan. 9, 2020 20:04:08)

Don't do SAND. SAND has four words.
SAND means Spam, Advertising, Necroposting, and Derailing.
Spam means posting something unrelated. Wiki Article: Spam
Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that leads others away from the topic. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing

hunthunthunt
Scratcher
4 posts

hello, I would like a 3d laptop.
1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

hunthunthunt wrote:

Sure

Advertising is when you promote your studios and projects. Wiki Article: Advertising
Necroposting is when you post on a old topic. It distracts other helpers! Wiki Article: Necroposting
Derailing is when you post something that leads others away from the topic. It is called thread hijacking. Wiki Article: Derailing

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

1O1Andrew wrote:

hunthunthunt wrote:

Sure
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/355850661/

Rough draft. Anything you want changed? Like the screen or something?

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

bUmP

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

DanceMonkey18
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

oh wait cubeupload's down.

it's a GIF of Jake from Subway Surfers
1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

DanceMonkey18 wrote:

bump

DanceMonkey18
Scratcher
1000+ posts

1O1Andrew wrote:

DanceMonkey18 wrote:

bump

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

DanceMonkey18 wrote:

1O1Andrew wrote:

DanceMonkey18 wrote:

bump

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

LegoRobin6
Scratcher
100+ posts

I would like a 2.5d Timmy turner, cosmo, wanda, and poof
1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

LegoRobin6 wrote:

I would like a 2.5d Timmy turner, cosmo, wanda, and poof
ok sure

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

DanceMonkey18
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I please have a 3D Toniebox?
A few minutes ago, I was about to remix one of your 3D sprite projects as a 3D Toniebox (which I had spent a little while making), but when I went looking for the Tonies font for the thumbnail, I accidentally closed the window it was in! THERE WAS NO WARNING! I had done the ears, the light on top, the headphone hole, the little tag at the back, everything (except from the speaker holes), and my hard work is now GONE!
The good thing is, I still have the picture of it which I was going to use in the thumbnail of my project!
Here it is:

Could you recreate it for me? (The headphone hole was in the wrong place on my 3D creation, by the way, so here's an actual Toniebox for reference.).

Last edited by DanceMonkey18 (Dec. 28, 2019 18:34:50)

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

DanceMonkey18 wrote:

Can I please have a 3D Toniebox?
A few minutes ago, I was about to remix one of your 3D sprite projects as a 3D Toniebox (which I had spent a little while making), but when I went looking for the Tonies font for the thumbnail, I accidentally closed the window it was in! THERE WAS NO WARNING! I had done the ears, the light on top, the headphone hole, the little tag at the back, everything (except from the speaker holes), and my hard work is now GONE!
The good thing is, I still have the picture of it which I was going to use in the thumbnail of my project!
Here it is:

Could you recreate it for me? (The headphone hole was in the wrong place on my 3D creation, by the way, so here's an actual Toniebox for reference.).
Sure

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

1O1Andrew
Scratcher
100+ posts

BUMP