Discuss Scratch

lorenzosavona
Scratcher
4 posts

game keeps glitching!

hello. i am trying to create a retro game, but it seems i cannot get the game title to switch colours in a repetitive pattern. every time i close the tab, then re enter, it will either be completely invisible, glitch in and out of invisibility, or switch to the wrong costume. what i got it to do is when green flag clicked, switch to costume intro, wait 1 secs, then hide, wait another 2 secs, then switch to costume title, and forever change colour effect by 5. i don't know why that dosent work, and i have tried multiple different ways, like creating a block, but nothing seems to work. anyone got any ideas?
Wainggan
Scratcher
100+ posts

game keeps glitching!

Link?

Hoi! I am probably bored, so please help me by requesting something here.
Would you like to give me an internet?
Road to 500 posts!
(::#ffffff)(::#ffffff)(::#ffffff)(::#ffffff)(::#ffffff)(::#000000)(::#000000)(::#000000)(::#000000)(::#000000)::motion reporter
~50%
My latest: Maze, 100% Pen Tron(2 Player), Circle Pong(kinda), Cloud Click Together
lorenzosavona
Scratcher
4 posts

game keeps glitching!

here's the link to my project:
invasion

lorenzosavona
Scratcher
4 posts

game keeps glitching!

stop posting random stuff only post if its about the topic
Catalystix
Scratcher
100+ posts

game keeps glitching!

It doesn't change color because the color effect manipulates the current color of the sprite. If the sprite is white, there is no color to manipulate. Here is a way to fix it:

- Paint the sprite red or any color other than white (make sure you paint it with saturation at 100 or else it will might look weird)
- Set saturation effect to 0%

When you want it to start changing colors, set the saturation effect back to 100% and it will work

Last edited by Catalystix (Dec. 3, 2019 01:24:56)

deck26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

game keeps glitching!

lorenzosavona wrote:

stop posting random stuff only post if its about the topic
No one has - I suspect you're reacting to the signatures which appear below their posts. There's a line between the post and the signature and if you quote them only the post will be quoted.