Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]
Monkeylover200
Scratcher
500+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Bee who took your order: Kittq
How long order took: 2 days
Good Things: picture and colour
Things to Improve:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rating: 9.25
Quote: It is better than I imagined.

kittq
Scratcher
100+ posts

♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪

Monkeylover200 wrote:

kittq wrote:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Monkeylover200 wrote:

Logo/Thumbnail -
Thumbnail Type (profile, studio, project, etc.): profile
Thumbnail Maker:anyone
Colours: pink
Text:
Fonts:
Pictures:link here
Other Details: can it be done as soon as possible

Can someone do this Because I need it to be done soon.
done!

(link)
That's amazing!

thanks! <33

totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Shop
Banner Maker: idc
Colours: Dark blue writing, dark colors for the books
Text: (big) The Book Shop! (small) Order Original Books Today!
Fonts: Something bold and clean for the big text, and something wispy/swirly for small text
Pictures: this blurred
Size: umm, small enough for a shop
Other Details: nope

Scituate
Scratcher
500+ posts

totesme wrote:

Banner -
Banner Type (shop, signature, etc): Shop
Banner Maker: idc
Colours: Dark blue writing, dark colors for the books
Text: (big) The Book Shop! (small) Order Original Books Today!
Fonts: Something bold and clean for the big text, and something wispy/swirly for small text
Pictures: this blurred
Size: umm, small enough for a shop
Other Details: nope
Hi! I'd like to take it but I may not be able to get that exact bookcase or blur it but I'll try my best! Is that okay?
totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

snipity snip
Hi! I'd like to take it but I may not be able to get that exact bookcase or blur it but I'll try my best! Is that okay?
Yep!!! I'd prefer the blur but idc what bookcase, I just wanted to give you an idea

Scituate
Scratcher
500+ posts

Okay. I kno

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

snipity snip
Yep!!! I'd prefer the blur but idc what bookcase, I just wanted to give you an idea
I know how to get the bookcase, but I may need to use another one to get the blur.
totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scituate wrote:

Okay. I kno

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

snipity snip
I know how to get the bookcase, but I may need to use another one to get the blur.
that's fine! idc about the bookcase

vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

snipity snip
I don't even work here, but I could do it with the blurry bookcase? Or I could just give you the bookcase, blurred?

vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

vrie wrote:

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

snipity snip
I don't even work here, but I could do it with the blurry bookcase? Or I could just give you the bookcase, blurred?
this is the blurred bookcase:

And I also did the order (idk why haha) but I don't work here so…um….

totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

vrie wrote:

vrie wrote:

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

snipity snip

can I see it? even tho u dont work here I am ordering from different shops so I have options… id love to see it!

Scituate
Scratcher
500+ posts

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

Okay. I kno

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

snipity snip
that's fine! idc about the bookcase
How is this?
Scituate
Scratcher
500+ posts

NVM I blurred it!!!

With vrie's help of course!

Last edited by Scituate (April 15, 2020 16:55:36)

totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scituate wrote:

NVM I blurred it!!!

Can the words be like a navy blue? otherwise I LOVE it!

Last edited by totesme (April 15, 2020 16:58:14)

vrie
Scratcher
100+ posts

totesme wrote:

vrie wrote:

vrie wrote:

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

snipity snip

can I see it? even tho u dont work here I am ordering from different shops so I have options… id love to see it!
Okay here's the one with dark blue text:

And then I also did it in white:

Scituate
Scratcher
500+ posts

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

NVM I blurred it!!!

My concern with the navy blue is that you can't see it because of the little black spots.
Thymeless
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

NVM I blurred it!!!

My concern with the navy blue is that you can't see it because of the little black spots.
Make the bookshelf slightly less opaque and then it should be fine

The Circus Arrives Without Warning

☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
✎ Ello Loves it's Lin, she/her/they ✎ Need anything? Reach me here
✎ Click here to learn about me ✎ Click here to see my work ✎ Click here for ideas
☁︎·.·´¯`·.·★★★·.·´¯`·.·☁︎
totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

NVM I blurred it!!!

maybe do it off-white then?

Scituate
Scratcher
500+ posts

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

NVM I blurred it!!!

The text off white? Sure!
totesme
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

NVM I blurred it!!!

ok! ty

Scituate
Scratcher
500+ posts

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

totesme wrote:

Scituate wrote:

NVM I blurred it!!!

ok! ty
Here! Is this good?
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ♪ ♬ ~ вυzzy вee вannerѕ ~ a ѕнop ғor вee-υтιғυl вannerѕ ~ we can вυzz or we can creaтe, leт υѕ ĸnow wнaт acтιon тo тaĸe ~ ♬ ♪ [RSS Feed]