johnelr
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic V [OLD]

Dan-The-Squid's signature wrote:

Bobbit Worm
BOP IT WORM

Stamps
Click on a stamp and itll lead you somewhere!

Text Games
Murder Mystery

FUN FACT: It took me 13 years to properly open a milk carton
TheWildCake
Scratcher
1000+ posts

seriously does anyone want a shiny obstagoon, i will trade for like anything within reason.

Moving to ficketriff-
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheWildCake wrote:

seriously does anyone want a shiny obstagoon, i will trade for like anything within reason.
I guess? Is there any Pokemon you want in exchange for it?

xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

TheWildCake wrote:

I'm on from 10 AM central to 7 PM central. I can give you a version Sw/Sh exclusive Pokemon. (I have a Goodra, Tyranitar, Esicue, Kommo-o etc. you could have) I could also give you all the Galar/Kanto starters. Or a Meltan. I have a shiny Frosmoth I might be willing to give to you. I also have a shiny Snorlax, Mewtwo, and mew, but those are WAY too special to give away

TheWildCake
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

TheWildCake wrote:

I'm on from 10 AM central to 7 PM central. I can give you a version Sw/Sh exclusive Pokemon. (I have a Goodra, Tyranitar, Esicue, Kommo-o etc. you could have) I could also give you all the Galar/Kanto starters. Or a Meltan. I have a shiny Frosmoth I might be willing to give to you. I also have a shiny Snorlax, Mewtwo, and mew, but those are WAY too special to give away
I feel like I might end up keeping him; I can use him for the Masuda method, and actually get the Pokémon I want. However, if anyone has an aromatisse or it’s previous form, ready to evolve through trade, I could hand Obstagoon over.

Moving to ficketriff-
xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheWildCake wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

TheWildCake wrote:

I feel like I might end up keeping him; I can use him for the Masuda method, and actually get the Pokémon I want. However, if anyone has an aromatisse or it’s previous form, ready to evolve through trade, I could hand Obstagoon over.
*thinking* I could get a Spritzee and then buy it's item with my many BP… It's a deal! What time should the trade be tommorow?

xXRedTheCoderXx
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

TheWildCake wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

TheWildCake wrote:

*thinking* I could get a Spritzee and then buy it's item with my many BP… It's a deal! What time should the trade be tommorow?
Nevermind just realized I traded my Aromatisse for a Rhyperior xD

Sorry!

SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheWildCake wrote:

i definitely have one and will trade it for 10 shiny mews

(they/them)
jaguar1501
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheWildCake wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

TheWildCake wrote:

I have an Aromatisse at Level 100, but it's a vital part of my team. I could breed it and give the newborn Spritzee the item, though, and give it to you when it's at a good enough level.

I moved!
Check out my new account!
dual_creator43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I want to get this someday.
The only problem is that I'm not able to draw at all.

I'm dual_creator43, and I hope I've done well with anything. (Projects, forum replies, etc.) My Scratch habits include:
  • checking my inbox
  • being active in the forums
  • working on my projects (sometimes)
Check out more about me by clicking here or here. Happy Scratching!

My most famous quote: “Nothing good ever comes from posting near the end of a page.”
This is probably the best post anyone has ever made for me.
Don't you hate it when your signature isn't big enough to show everything you put in it?

But I guess it doesn't matter since you're (probably) using Shift+↓.
TheWildCake
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jaguar1501 wrote:

TheWildCake wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

xXRedTheCoderXx wrote:

TheWildCake wrote:

I have an Aromatisse at Level 100, but it's a vital part of my team. I could breed it and give the newborn Spritzee the item, though, and give it to you when it's at a good enough level.
eh, it’s fine, I don’t even have it anymore.

Moving to ficketriff-
-THENEXT_LEVEL-
Scratcher
100+ posts

dual_creator43 wrote:

I'd probably draw something from SMT and pass it off as a Pokémon.

Persona 5 fanboy who considers himself a general SMT fan. Previously known as SuperDoom.
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dual_creator43 wrote:

I want them to make a plush out my pokemon battery:

bottom text
TheWildCake
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Haven't drawn volkner in a while
oh? baby!

Moving to ficketriff-
SockedMonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CatsUnited wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

I want them to make a plush out my pokemon battery:
Betfiul.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⠤⠔⠒⠒⠒⠒⠒⠢⠤⢤⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⢀⠴⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⡰⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀
⠀⡸⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢇⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢀⡶⠛⣿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⠛⢿⣷⡄⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⢸⣷⣶⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⢻⣿⣶⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⡇⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠈⠛⠻⠿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀
⠀⠹⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⠏⠀
⠀⠀⠈⠢⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣤⣚⡁⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠒⢢⡤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠤⠖⠒⠒⠋⠉⠉⠀⠀⠉⠉⢦
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⢸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⢠⣿⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣸
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢱⠀⠀⠀⢸⠘⡆⠀⠀⢸⣀⡰⠋⣆⠀⣠⠇
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠳⠤⠤⠼⠀⠘⠤⠴⠃⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁
TheWildCake
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I finally won an online battle!
And this was all because of mew. I will never doubt mew again.
Near the end, my teammates Pokémon had all fainted, I returned mew to its pokeball, which was a smart move, because I had to rely on it in the end; luckily enough, it knew ‘life dew’ and I was able to heal it. I managed to take out my opponents Necrozma and their teammate’s last pokemon, and I was stuck facing their charizard. It kept using flare blitz and failing, which gave me enough time to heal; in the end, the combination of ‘outrage’ and flare blitz’s recoil was the charizard’s downfall, but when the match was over, the switch told me that I lost connection with one of the players, so I’m assuming maybe they left, or that’s how it usually ends.

Moving to ficketriff-
SaltySeaWaters
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheWildCake wrote:

I finally won an online battle!
And this was all because of mew. I will never doubt mew again.
Near the end, my teammates Pokémon had all fainted, I returned mew to its pokeball, which was a smart move, because I had to rely on it in the end; luckily enough, it knew ‘life dew’ and I was able to heal it. I managed to take out my opponents Necrozma and their teammate’s last pokemon, and I was stuck facing their charizard. It kept using flare blitz and failing, which gave me enough time to heal; in the end, the combination of ‘outrage’ and flare blitz’s recoil was the charizard’s downfall, but when the match was over, the switch told me that I lost connection with one of the players, so I’m assuming maybe they left, or that’s how it usually ends.
They probably left out of shame or smthin *shrug*

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing everyday! So you can definitely do it!”

“Humans made the English language just to complain.”

“If you try to fail, and you succeed…What did you just do..?”

“Im not clumsy, it's just that the floor hates me, the tables and chairs are bullies and the walls get in the way.”
jaguar1501
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So, some of you might remember my annoying friend who I traded my Type:Null and Fire Memory to?
Well, the other week I challenged him to a battle in local play, and he accepted. Since my team was all Level 100, we set the levels to 50, but I was still winning easily (even taking out the Silvally that was previously mine).
Then, when he was on his last two Pokemon, both of which were weak to the rest of my team, he chickened out and left. He insists it was ME who gave up, but we both know the truth.
Also, I have the worst luck in Online battles

I moved!
Check out my new account!
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jaguar1501 wrote:

So, some of you might remember my annoying friend who I traded my Type:Null and Fire Memory to?
Well, the other week I challenged him to a battle in local play, and he accepted. Since my team was all Level 100, we set the levels to 50, but I was still winning easily (even taking out the Silvally that was previously mine).
Then, when he was on his last two Pokemon, both of which were weak to the rest of my team, he chickened out and left. He insists it was ME who gave up, but we both know the truth.
Also, I have the worst luck in Online battles
welcome to Humans, enjoy your stay cause it's gonna be a long one.
all jokes aside, my condolences, that sucks