Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

Livalelin wrote:

What about Wii Sports Resort?
Isn't that just Wii Sports 2?
Exactly.

WARNING: Anything I post in Interests Beyond Scratch is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
There it is. Post #3000.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

i had a mildly interesting pokemon-related-ish dream yesterday morning (i find that i usually have memorable dreams right before i wake up)

There were 2 pretty different parts, but I feel like it was the same dream.
The first was a bit like a reenactment of the final battle of a book I wrote a few years ago, against a giant flying killer lizard. It appeared to take place in my basement. I offered to run upstairs and get Volkner to help us fight the killer lizard because… he's a good Gym Leader. I don't think he appeared in person, though
Then I wound up in a building in an urban area. It had glass walls, and I think it was some sort of Pokémon Center store. Some old dude told me he wanted to go to the third floor and pointed at the exact area he wanted me to take him, so I led him there. Then he walked through a glass wall, onto the railing of a moving escalator, fell, and presumably died. And all the while I was still trying to work out that final battle scene.

Yeah, it seems like escalators are a recurring thing in my dreams now…
Last summer I had a dream in which Bugsy and I were trying to get on a really big escalator, but I was only allowed on if I'd done my summer reading work (which I had… meaning it must've been like 3 nights before school started)

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
“When I go to the library, I can never reach the books on the upper shelves, no matter how far I stretch. I wish I could use String Shot! I could grab a book from up high and pull it right into my hand.” — Bugsy, Pokemon Masters

hey, i messed up suicune's head thing
guanglai-kangyi
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

I saw somebody describe scps as spicy pokemon and as someone who used to be really into pokemon and is currently into scp I can confirm

Gay
Squidtarian
Scratcher
8 posts

The Pokémon Topic

M1mikyu wrote:

I just realized Leon’s shirt has a sword and shield design on it.
Cool
sowut123
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Squidtarian wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

I just realized Leon’s shirt has a sword and shield design on it.
Cool
why the spaces?

Click this link to give me +1 internet: http://internetometer.com/give/47093
The opposite of Hershey's is Hishims
8th signature
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Oh, a dilemma.
I've been debating whether to get White 2 or Sw/Sh.
My motivation to play either: White 2 because I feel like a fake Unova fan not having played gen 5, and I love what I've heard about it. Sw/Sh because it's new and so I can finally play a game without having it spoiled beforehand.
Well, the pros and cons, I guess. White 2 would be cheaper because not only is Sw/Sh new, the Switch is more expensive than the DS. But I would feel left behind in the community not playing the new game, and get bombarded by spoilers.

Other notes: I don't have much time to play, so I'd get through the game super slowly. So you guys would all be done with Sw/Sh while I'm at like the 2nd Gym.
It might be one or the other. My parents do not like the idea of letting me and my brother play video games. Asking for one would be tough, let alone two. That also means my brother and I would have to share the game.

So obviously there's the question of, which game should I get?
But… there's also, should I get Sw/Sh about now and wait for W2?
And…. would it be better to get Sw/Sh and emulate W2, or is that too dirty?

Also another minor issue. If Sw/Sh, I gotta decide Sword or Shield. My brother prefers Shield. I prefer Sword. Uh oh

Edit: After thinking about it a little, I think it's one of these options:
- Only White 2
- Sw/Sh now and wait at least a year to pester my parents into legitimately buying White 2
- Sw/Sh now and once I'm done, emulate White 2
i really want to play gen 5.
Edit edit: Ok it's probably White 2 because I asked my dad and he does not seem keen on Sw/Sh… but it still might be neither
(unless my bro and i do the sneaky emulator)

Last edited by cheese-duck (Nov. 8, 2019 22:57:44)

Le Mon ShopShayminmeful self-advertising for a thing that's kinda deadSide accountPokémon Fangames/Fakémon Topic
“When I go to the library, I can never reach the books on the upper shelves, no matter how far I stretch. I wish I could use String Shot! I could grab a book from up high and pull it right into my hand.” — Bugsy, Pokemon Masters

maverick78921
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

Livalelin wrote:

wii sports resort is 100x > wii sports js

ok zoomer
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF
gibe me internets plese | my GIMP thread | soumdcloumd | my LMMS thread | 500th post

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cheese-duck wrote:

Oh, a dilemma.
My motivation to play either: White 2 because I feel like a fake Unova fan not having played gen 5, and I love what I've heard about it. Sw/Sh because it's new and so I can finally play a game without having it spoiled beforehand.
Well, the pros and cons, I guess. White 2 would be cheaper because not only is Sw/Sh new, the Switch is more expensive than the DS. But I would feel left behind in the community not playing the new game, and get bombarded by spoilers.

Other notes: I don't have much time to play, so I'd get through the game super slowly. So you guys would all be done with Sw/Sh while I'm at like the 2nd Gym.
It might be one or the other. My parents do not like the idea of letting me and my brother play video games. Asking for one would be tough, let alone two. That also means my brother and I would have to share the game.

Also another minor issue. If Sw/Sh, I gotta decide Sword or Shield. My brother prefers Shield. I prefer Sword. Uh oh

- Only White 2
- Sw/Sh now and wait at least a year to pester my parents into legitimately buying White 2
Edit edit: Ok it's probably White 2 because I asked my dad and he does not seem keen on Sw/Sh… but it still might be neither
I listed out a bunch of pros and cons but that’s boring
I want to say SS will be much better games than BW2 based off what we’ve seen and the fact that it’s been seven years (and the switch is a great console), but then price could become an issue.

Also if you do get a switch you don’t have to share the game with your brother since you can add multiple users on the switch and each user counts as a different save for a game

Anyway good luck! And I thought talking to my parents about me playing Pokémon was hard

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | 4 years |

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

CatsUnited wrote:

dual_creator43 wrote:

If only I had a Pikachu jacket instead of an Eevee jacket.

Then I could attach a wire to it, shocking anyone who tried to pull on the tail.
(Just so you know, that's something that's been happening whenever I wear that jacket.)
Does a Pikachu tail classify as a taser?
charmander would be a oven or a pepper spary lol

#bringbackgladion
Give the ST some support
these are some beautiful colours ngl #64C4B7 , #6B63CC and #B863AF
My CHARAT.me topic!
a useless studio for useless people
1000th post
ĩ̵̱̚ ̶̢̬́͊l̷͙̖̈́î̴̢̺k̵̻̑ë̵̝̕ ̷͍̺̚͠m̵̼̙̌e̵̩̟͠m̶̞̂ę̴̠̾̈s̶͈͂ ,RPG games, one punch man, My hero academia, CHARAT.me, Vocaloid and LINE webtoon
if you're a ToG fan you should highlight my siggy. *wink wonk*
to all ToG fans like me, sorry but ima just say this: versachi faker
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

guanglai-kangyi wrote:

I saw somebody describe scps as spicy pokemon and as someone who used to be really into pokemon and is currently into scp I can confirm
ditto on this.
charizard would 100% be a spicy pokemon

#bringbackgladion
Give the ST some support
these are some beautiful colours ngl #64C4B7 , #6B63CC and #B863AF
My CHARAT.me topic!
a useless studio for useless people
1000th post
ĩ̵̱̚ ̶̢̬́͊l̷͙̖̈́î̴̢̺k̵̻̑ë̵̝̕ ̷͍̺̚͠m̵̼̙̌e̵̩̟͠m̶̞̂ę̴̠̾̈s̶͈͂ ,RPG games, one punch man, My hero academia, CHARAT.me, Vocaloid and LINE webtoon
if you're a ToG fan you should highlight my siggy. *wink wonk*
to all ToG fans like me, sorry but ima just say this: versachi faker
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Spoilers
So at the end of the last SM episode we see Kukui and Burnet are having a child. I thought it would be interesting if the SW/Sh anime happens 10 years later when this kid's starting their journey, and Ash would finally grow up and kinda be their mentor figure. But of course that ain't happening and Go seems pretty cool so eh

Unrelated note: if insaneintherain releases a Veilstone City or Route 205 cover today you guys have to applaud me
Edit: applause is optional but appreciated if he does 203, 210, or Sandgem instead

Last edited by cheese-duck (Nov. 9, 2019 14:24:45)

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cheese-duck wrote:

Spoilers
So at the end of the last SM episode we see Kukui and Burnet are having a child. I thought it would be interesting if the SW/Sh anime happens 10 years later when this kid's starting their journey, and Ash would finally grow up and kinda be their mentor figure. But of course that ain't happening and Go seems pretty cool so eh

Unrelated note: if insaneintherain releases a Veilstone City or Route 205 cover today you guys have to applaud me
Edit: applause is optional but appreciated if he does 203, 210, or Sandgem instead
What if Go is their child?

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and dogs. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
SolarKnight
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

maverick78921 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Livalelin wrote:

we need like wii sports 3 on the switch and its open world and you can explore wuhu island and like theres online multiplayer and also one of the game modes is just tomodachi life 2. i would empty my wallet for that lol

Check out my game, it’s called Rebound (this is a link btw)fillerfillerfilleri’m am a complete idiotfillerfiller(he/him)

also f90707 and ff0000 are cool colors
ConfusedBiscuit
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cheese-duck wrote:

Spoilers

aw bby~

#bringbackgladion
She/Her | Nerd | Weeb | A proud member of the forum helpers! | Mipha

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

Ok no applause he did 228 but it was muy groovy so it's all good

@M1mikyu Ash is still 10 in the Galar anime so probably not. And Go is likely from Galar or Kanto. But who knows, maybe we'll get to see their kid. I'd feel let down if we didn't
Though for all the talk of him, we never got to see Falkner's dad in the games…

moberryz
Scratcher
85 posts

The Pokémon Topic

cheese-duck wrote:

Ok no applause he did 228 but it was muy groovy so it's all good

@M1mikyu Ash is still 10 in the Galar anime so probably not. And Go is likely from Galar or Kanto. But who knows, maybe we'll get to see their kid. I'd feel let down if we didn't
Though for all the talk of him, we never got to see Falkner's dad in the games…
Apparently Gō is from Kanto.. he lives in Vermillion City. This is where I got the info from. I don't know if it's right though…

~ Lᴀsᴛ Uᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇᴅ - Mᴏɴᴅᴀʏ 28ᴛʜ Oᴄᴛᴏʙᴇʀ 2019 ~
~ 74 Pᴏsᴛs ~ 900+ Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀs ~ Mʏ Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡᴇʀ Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ ~ Mʏ Cᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛs Sᴛᴜᴅɪᴏ ~

I ᴜsᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ғᴏʀ ᴘᴏsᴛs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ғᴏʀ ʟɪɴᴋs
I ᴜsᴇ Gᴏᴏɢʟᴇ Cʜʀᴏᴍᴇ Vᴇʀsɪᴏɴ 78.0.3904.70. Mʏ OS ɪs Wɪɴᴅᴏᴡs 10 Pʀᴏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴀ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ ᴀᴜᴛɪsᴛɪᴄ Bʀɪᴛɪsʜ Lᴜɪɢɪ, Kɪʀʙʏ, Pᴏᴋéᴍᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Sᴜᴘᴇʀ Pᴀᴘᴇʀ Mᴀʀɪᴏ ғᴀɴ!
RENORA4EVER
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

cheese-duck wrote:

Oh, a dilemma.

- Only White 2

I got Black like 1-2 years ago and I still haven’t finished it
I’m still at Nimbasa.
Let’s Go? Need to get past the Cinnabar gym. I’ve has the game since Christmas.

• ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴄᴏɴsᴛᴀɴᴛʟʏ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛᴇsᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪsʜᴍᴇɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ •

• ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀʟʟᴜᴄɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄɪɴᴇᴍᴀ • || • ғɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴅɢᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ • || • ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ •

- ᴇᴍᴇʀsᴏɴ ʙᴀʀʀᴇᴛᴛ ᴏғ ᴘᴀʟᴀʏᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴇ
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

SolarKnight wrote:

maverick78921 wrote:

CatsUnited wrote:

Livalelin wrote:

we need like wii sports 3 on the switch and its open world and you can explore wuhu island and like theres online multiplayer and also one of the game modes is just tomodachi life 2. i would empty my wallet for that lol
Tomodachi Life 2? I want Miitopia 2

…though I’d also love more Tomodachi Life

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and dogs. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Pokémon Topic

My brother just got the limited edition of the switch lite but he has to wait until Christmas to see it again

| Forum Helper | 6000+ posts | Past FPC | 4 years |

jaguar1501
Scratcher
33 posts

The Pokémon Topic

Wahsp wrote:

Time for the question that comes up at the start every time I think

What's your favorite Pokémon?

Personally, I love Vulpix, Ninetales and Braixen.

jaguar1501

-Girl
-9 years old
-Servant to 1 cat
-Loves warm colours
-British
-Capricorn
-Optimist
-I Splatoon and Steven Universe!
Join my Steven Universe RP!