Discuss Scratch

NormanTheGamer2
Scratcher
20 posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

Finally found best forum ever, Lebrun James scream if you love geometry dash fire in the hole star diamond moon %98 new best,need any help beating kiwi tutorial by eldavidnoobxd? No fr ask me anything
Peneren
Scratcher
500+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

You know what? SUPRISE LIMBO




Hosting ScratchSteal, a Lifesteal Minecraft Server
One of the best Spooky Dash players. Verified Blood Realm, a former Top 1.
Publicly controlled image:
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

Peneren wrote:

You know what? SUPRISE LIMBO




it's it's

haha different dance eight it's no longer å i changed it how does that feel

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
HarryCreator26518
Scratcher
100+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

this topic fell off after the name puns stopped (i don't own the game)
This topic fell up after the name puns started (I own the game)
This topic fell left after the name puns growed (i maybe own the game)
NotYourTypicalBean
Scratcher
100+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

HarryCreator26518 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

this topic fell off after the name puns stopped (i don't own the game)
This topic fell up after the name puns started (I own the game)
This topic fell left after the name puns growed (i maybe own the game)
this topic fell right after the name puns enlarged (I maybe have possession of the source code)

Generation 383: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
15, he/him, and a self-proclaimed nerd.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–
currently working on a touhou engine and/or fangame (feel free to ask me anything about it)
Peneren
Scratcher
500+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

HarryCreator26518 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

this topic fell off after the name puns stopped (i don't own the game)
This topic fell up after the name puns started (I own the game)
This topic fell left after the name puns growed (i maybe own the game)
this topic fell right after the name puns enlarged (I maybe have possession of the source code)
this topic fell backwards after the name puns sped up (I maybe have possession of the source code of both the game and the engine)

Hosting ScratchSteal, a Lifesteal Minecraft Server
One of the best Spooky Dash players. Verified Blood Realm, a former Top 1.
Publicly controlled image:
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

just stop the chain already

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
DifferentDance8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

Peneren wrote:

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

HarryCreator26518 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

this topic fell off after the name puns stopped (i don't own the game)
This topic fell up after the name puns started (I own the game)
This topic fell left after the name puns growed (i maybe own the game)
this topic fell right after the name puns enlarged (I maybe have possession of the source code)
this topic fell backwards after the name puns sped up (I maybe have possession of the source code of both the game and the engine)
this topic fell inwards after the name puns blasted off into outer space (i'm in robtop's walls)
(just in case the ST sees this, this entire comment chain is a joke and I'm not actually in robtop's walls)/color]

Forums were down, now they're not!
alcat011
Scratcher
100+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

DifferentDance8 wrote:

Peneren wrote:

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

HarryCreator26518 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

this topic fell off after the name puns stopped (i don't own the game)
This topic fell up after the name puns started (I own the game)
This topic fell left after the name puns growed (i maybe own the game)
this topic fell right after the name puns enlarged (I maybe have possession of the source code)
this topic fell backwards after the name puns sped up (I maybe have possession of the source code of both the game and the engine)
this topic fell inwards after the name puns blasted off into outer space (i'm in robtop's walls)
(just in case the ST sees this, this entire comment chain is a joke and I'm not actually in robtop's walls)/color]
this topic fell down after the name puns yeeted out of existence(i am the game)

Last edited by alcat011 (May 25, 2024 14:31:48)


-A goofy red cat guy who mainly likes MSM, GD, and object shows
-ElectronicArts-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

create level called windows update.

minikiwigeek2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic


ain't no way colon saw my dumb meme video i made in like an hour

Kiwi

contact me on external sites for a faster response.
(source for leftmost gif: thebrawlgirl)


Supernoodles99
Scratcher
100+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic


>buy normal pack
>look inside
>hard levels

This is my signature, it goes beneath all of my posts. It isn't part of my post. You can create or change your signature here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/your_username_goes_here/

also feel free to give me an internet, you don't need to if you don't want to.
TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

minikiwigeek2 wrote:


ain't no way colon saw my dumb meme video i made in like an hour

Kiwi
awesome! you 100% deserve it
also ddogd and gd colon? no way

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
minikiwigeek2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

i verified the new top 1 demon level (real)

Kiwi

contact me on external sites for a faster response.
(source for leftmost gif: thebrawlgirl)


Peneren
Scratcher
500+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

Supernoodles99 wrote:


>buy normal pack
>look inside
>hard levels
>opens GD
>plays Jawbreaker
>gets 71%
>gets 71%
>gets 71%
>gets annoyed
>gets 72%
>rage quits
>plays Fairydust
>cant get good at the drop wave
>rage quits again
>closes GD and opens Minecraft
>gets bored, closes MC
>repeats 5 times

Hosting ScratchSteal, a Lifesteal Minecraft Server
One of the best Spooky Dash players. Verified Blood Realm, a former Top 1.
Publicly controlled image:
minikiwigeek2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

made another dumb gd video, what are your guys' thoughts? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGsIJ1-xRQQ

Kiwi

contact me on external sites for a faster response.
(source for leftmost gif: thebrawlgirl)


TheUltimateHoodie
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

Peneren wrote:

Supernoodles99 wrote:


>buy normal pack
>look inside
>hard levels
>opens GD
>plays Jawbreaker
>gets 71%
>gets 71%
>gets 71%
>gets annoyed
>gets 72%
>rage quits
>plays Fairydust
>cant get good at the drop wave
>rage quits again
>closes GD and opens Minecraft
>gets bored, closes MC
>repeats 5 times
>get bored
>open gd
>go straight for bloodbath
>“why cant i get past the beginning”
>ragequit.png
>throw my pc across the room
>fetches my pc back
>it broke so i cant play bloodbath anymore

can somebody give me something to put in my signature
minikiwigeek2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic



After too many attempts to count, I have verified the elusive Auto Play Area by Jax.

Watch the verification video by clicking the image above, or click this link.

Kiwi

contact me on external sites for a faster response.
(source for leftmost gif: thebrawlgirl)


Marc92020
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

i’m currently making an impossible level (well i have been for the past like 2 or 3 months)
it’s pretty bad and inconsistent cuz i’m bad at making levels

Marc92020
i do stuff

image updates whenever i check
HarryCreator26518
Scratcher
100+ posts

Geometry Dash Official Topic

NotYourTypicalBean wrote:

HarryCreator26518 wrote:

co0lcr34t10ns wrote:

BionicBoy554 wrote:

this topic fell off after the name puns stopped (i don't own the game)
This topic fell up after the name puns started (I own the game)
This topic fell left after the name puns growed (i maybe own the game)
this topic fell right after the name puns enlarged (I maybe have possession of the source code)
this topic fell north east after the name puns widened (i may have been in control of the game's data)

Powered by DjangoBB