Discuss Scratch

Chickadeerobin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unfollowing Glitch

Whenever I unfollow someone, when I reload the page after a while, I'm following them again. I really want to cut down how many peeps I'm following, but I can't do that because of this glitch… Help?

hOI! i'm tEMMIE!!! welcom to… da TEM SHOP!!!
us tems have a DEEP HISTORY!!!

play sound[ Tem Shop v]
superscratch444tre
Scratcher
45 posts

Unfollowing Glitch

Yes, it is happening to me…

Last edited by superscratch444tre (Sept. 9, 2020 19:44:59)

Hi! Check out my planetminecraft page. Highlight this and press ctrl+shift+down to see my whole signature!
When you see this::hat events
follow superscratch4 on planet minecraft ::control
auto do:{
change [superscratch444tre's followers v] by 1 ::sensing
add (username) to [superscratch444tre's followers' list v] ::operators
say [Thank you!]} ::#f2118d

Emojis:
BonandNob
Scratcher
26 posts

Unfollowing Glitch

yes this was a glitch because of the person was not signed in with an email or its cause you wont unfollow them if you reload the page

Hi welcome im Bon. and this is Nob
Chickadeerobin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unfollowing Glitch

BonandNob wrote:

yes this was a glitch because of the person was not signed in with an email or its cause you wont unfollow them if you reload the page
Actually my Email was verified and active, and I wasn't reloading the page right after I unfollowed them, so it's still weird. And it's still happening

play sound[ Tem Shop v]
BonandNob
Scratcher
26 posts

Unfollowing Glitch

Chickadeerobin wrote:

BonandNob wrote:

Actually my Email was verified and active, and I wasn't reloading the page right after I unfollowed them, so it's still weird. And it's still happening

No what i mean is that the person you are trying to unfollow could not be signed in with the verified email

Yeetoburro1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Unfollowing Glitch

Chickadeerobin wrote:

BonandNob wrote:

even a year later?

Chickadeerobin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unfollowing Glitch

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Chickadeerobin wrote:

BonandNob wrote:

even a year later?
yes every now and again.

play sound[ Tem Shop v]
BonandNob
Scratcher
26 posts

Unfollowing Glitch

Yeetoburro1 wrote:

Chickadeerobin wrote:

BonandNob wrote:

even a year later?

dont reload the page then its either the dont have a verified email or it is taking a while to unfollow

PiaRollZ
Scratcher
6 posts

Unfollowing Glitch

Yeah, that happens to me too.

Dear random person reading this,

Do you want to know everything amazing about you? Well, read this list.

You are:
Awesome, Intelligent, Funny, Honest, Kind, Loyal, Generous, Aesthetic, Good Bean,
And more!
You are beautiful, inside and out. Don’t let anybody think otherwise. Be yourself, be safe, and be happy!
Sincerely, Pia
Chickadeerobin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unfollowing Glitch

BonandNob wrote:

Chickadeerobin wrote:

BonandNob wrote:

No what i mean is that the person you are trying to unfollow could not be signed in with the verified email
oh

play sound[ Tem Shop v]
BonandNob
Scratcher
26 posts

Unfollowing Glitch

Chickadeerobin wrote:

BonandNob wrote:

Chickadeerobin wrote:

BonandNob wrote:

oh

yes that is correct

Chickadeerobin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Unfollowing Glitch

Im_Still_Sophie wrote:

Did you check their followers section?
what do you mean?

play sound[ Tem Shop v]