Discuss Scratch

SFollis
Scratcher
500+ posts

an 'other topics' section for forums

e.g. someone wants to talk about a game, e.g. 2 my flash keeps crashing and doesn't come back up until after an hour+ and that could go in the ‘other topics’ section. e.g. 3 what is the best game you like?

Hopes that makes sense

cheddargirl
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

We'll add the ‘Reading and Playing“ and ’Making and Creating” forums when 2.0 is released. It's not very helpful to have an off-topic section on the beta forums right now; the forums are needed to get feedback or track bugs on 2.0.

Sadly, my forum signature was eaten by an evil kumquat.
Rumanti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SFollis wrote:

e.g. someone wants to talk about a game, e.g. 2 my flash keeps crashing and doesn't come back up until after an hour+ and that could go in the ‘other topics’ section. e.g. 3 what is the best game you like?

Hopes that makes sense

I agree, because that would be helpful when Scratchers want to share BBC codes, or others that only worked (well) in forums.

:wq
SFollis
Scratcher
500+ posts

cheddargirl wrote:

We'll add the ‘Reading and Playing“ and ’Making and Creating” forums when 2.0 is released. It's not very helpful to have an off-topic section on the beta forums right now; the forums are needed to get feedback or track bugs on 2.0.
yeah makes sense. well at least eventually it will have those “making and creating” and “reading and playing” sections in full 2.0!