Discuss Scratch

briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)


banner by @-cinnamonbunn-

this fourum wil soon be moved to new on


get all your needs here we offer code/review/art/ideas and lots more!

want to join/order just ask but use our forms

currencies
Diamond dollars


FORMS

Customer form

username:
type:
deadline:
description:
payment(not required):
are you following this thread
(if art code etc add stuff in)
offers
40 dd quick order



worker form

username:
do you have an account in any currency?:
job
reasons
signature
are you following this thread?

if u are the first to apply for a position u will immediately become head of that department (if u have any questions about this just ask)



new shop currency (must be shop owner/worker)

username:
shop name:
shop link
are you following this thread?

WORKERS
bubblesteas-head banner artist

PARTNERS
kat mall
humming bird shop

TEAM HELP STUDIO

HISTORY
11/09/2019 created
11/09/2019 partnered with kat mall
first worker!
partnered with Humming bird shop

Last edited by briart2019 (Feb. 12, 2020 18:27:05)


briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

bump

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


-cinnamonbunn-
Scratcher
75 posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

briart2019 wrote:

bump

hey there! how do you get that line at the end? i've been trying to figure it out for ages. please help uwu


⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ profile - sister - deviantart - alt account - aesthetic account - buzzy bee banners
briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

-cinnamonbunn- wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

bump

hey there! how do you get that line at the end? i've been trying to figure it out for ages. please help uwu


O it a line separating the post from my signaure

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


-cinnamonbunn-
Scratcher
75 posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

briart2019 wrote:

-cinnamonbunn- wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

bump

hey there! how do you get that line at the end? i've been trying to figure it out for ages. please help uwu


O it a line separating the post from my signaure

oof sorry i just figured out how to do dat.


⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ profile - sister - deviantart - alt account - aesthetic account - buzzy bee banners
briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

-cinnamonbunn- wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

-cinnamonbunn- wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

bump

hey there! how do you get that line at the end? i've been trying to figure it out for ages. please help uwu


O it a line separating the post from my signaure

oof sorry i just figured out how to do dat.

great!

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


BubblesTeas
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

worker form

username: BubblesTeas
do you have an account in any currency?: ShopBux
job Banner Artist
reasons I think I have a good ability to make banners!
signature
are you following this thread? Yes

Last edited by BubblesTeas (Oct. 12, 2019 04:25:49)


DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

briart2019 wrote:

40 DD love for one project
40 DD fav for one project
100 DD follow for one account
This isn't allowed on scratch.

Haha anti flame war group go brrreee


BubblesTeas
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

DaBoi001 wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

40 DD love for one project
40 DD fav for one project
100 DD follow for one account
This isn't allowed on scratch.

Is diamond dollars even a real currency?

briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

BubblesTeas wrote:

worker form

username: BubblesTeas
do you have an account in any currency?: ShopBux
job Banner Artist
reasons I think I have a good ability to make banners!
signature
are you following this thread? Yes


HIRED

also thanks for letting me know about that currency ill go and join it

Last edited by briart2019 (Oct. 12, 2019 18:18:15)


briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

BubblesTeas wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

40 DD love for one project
40 DD fav for one project
100 DD follow for one account
This isn't allowed on scratch.

Is diamond dollars even a real currency?


no just pretend like all the others

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

What do you sell with Diamond Dollars? There's not much point having a currency and not selling anything with it.


DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

briart2019 wrote:

BubblesTeas wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

40 DD love for one project
40 DD fav for one project
100 DD follow for one account
This isn't allowed on scratch.

Is diamond dollars even a real currency?


no just pretend like all the others
none of them are ‘pretend’. no shops are ‘pretend’.

Haha anti flame war group go brrreee


briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

DaBoi001 wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

BubblesTeas wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

40 DD love for one project
40 DD fav for one project
100 DD follow for one account
This isn't allowed on scratch.

Is diamond dollars even a real currency?


no just pretend like all the others
none of them are ‘pretend’. no shops are ‘pretend’.


no like all the scratch currencies

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


BubblesTeas
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

briart2019 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

BubblesTeas wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

40 DD love for one project
40 DD fav for one project
100 DD follow for one account
This isn't allowed on scratch.

Is diamond dollars even a real currency?


no just pretend like all the others
none of them are ‘pretend’. no shops are ‘pretend’.


no like all the scratch currencies

if you're actually making your own currency, you should make your own topic, and think about how to earn them and so on.

briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

bump

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

BubblesTeas wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

BubblesTeas wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

40 DD love for one project
40 DD fav for one project
100 DD follow for one account
This isn't allowed on scratch.

Is diamond dollars even a real currency?


no just pretend like all the others
none of them are ‘pretend’. no shops are ‘pretend’.


no like all the scratch currencies

if you're actually making your own currency, you should make your own topic, and think about how to earn them and so on.


no it's already done and just click it to go to it.

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

bump

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

bump

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

TEAM HELP [NOW HIRING] :)

bump

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile