New to Scratch
1 post

Texture fills

like filling a shape with a certain texture like zigzag or dots
IntroducingW0ndr0us
Scratcher
100+ posts

Texture fills

That would be really cool, actually ! I give that support, though I don't think it's that big of need. Still, a feature like that could be really helpful! I'd definitely use it. +1

¡Hola! Yo soy Cero.
Hello! I'm Zero.
zero // she/her // ♓ // artist // latina // always hungry //
talkative // nerd // insane // p̶r̶o̶u̶d̶ ̶m̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶K̶i̶w̶i̶ (don't ask)
✂- - - - - -
As you may have guessed, ¡yo hablo español! Pero un poco. ¡Deblemos hablar! :-)
✂- - - - - -
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Texture fills

Support for the following reason(s):
  1. This eliminates a lot of time trying to do this yourself.
It would be interesting to see this implemented.

Yo, this is my 900th post!

Last edited by EZ-Games (Oct. 8, 2019 16:14:25)

God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17
Please join me on this special event to give the appreciation the Scratch Team deserves.
Miss Flamiel : Dot, what can you tell me about the scientists of the 1800's?
Dot : They're all dead.
Miss Flamiel : No, no, no.
Dot : Ok, they're all living?
Miss Flamiel : No, no, no!
Yakko : Well, now we're getting into philosophy.
staffordboys
Scratcher
100+ posts

Texture fills

mica43683
Scratcher
100+ posts

Texture fills

Great idea! I definitely support. It could be similar to the gradient option.

What's the point of this signature? Is it just here because if it wasn't here, it wouldn't be here? And, what if it wasn't here? It would just be doomed to the fate of not being here. Isn't life like that? If you're never born, you never die, but you can only never die if you're never born. But, if you're never born, you're not alive. If you're not alive, doesn't that mean you're dead? But, if you're dead before you're born, that must mean that you start dead, and end dead. But, that can't make sense, because humans say that you die when your life ends. And, speaking of humans, why are they on this planet? Slowly ruling it a little bit more. It doesn't make any sense. To think that once, humans would live in caves, killing rabbits with their bare hands. Now, they have wireless PS4 controllers. As humans progress with technology, us signatures will be enslaved to advertise businesses on EMails. Remember those good old days, when signatures were just little pieces of text with your name on them that you'd put on all your mail? That was fun. Now, we have no use, other than to show existential crises to people who couldn't care less about the uses of signatures.