Discuss Scratch

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

are links to toyhouse allowed?

Toyhou.se is a website which you use to “sort” your different characters, basically you post your character and all of their art and write some info on them..

Would it be against the rules to link this site? I remember hearing somebody get an alert from linking it but it could have been an error.

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and dogs. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

are links to toyhouse allowed?

M1mikyu wrote:

Toyhou.se is a website which you use to “sort” your different characters, basically you post your character and all of their art and write some info on them..

Would it be against the rules to link this site? I remember hearing somebody get an alert from linking it, but it could have been an error.
I don't think that it breaks the CG. But it could be considered inappropriate if there are NFE characters AND you intend to link it. If you aren't linking to an NFE webpage, I think that should be fine.

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

are links to toyhouse allowed?

If it requires a special code to access, it could taken as private messaging, which is nigh intolerable on Scratch.


(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))






Hmmm…
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

are links to toyhouse allowed?

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

If it requires a special code to access, it could taken as private messaging, which is nigh intolerable on Scratch.
You don’t need a code to view the site, only to make an account. This is because the site is still in beta and it can’t handle too many users joining.

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and dogs. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

are links to toyhouse allowed?

M1mikyu wrote:

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

If it requires a special code to access, it could taken as private messaging, which is nigh intolerable on Scratch.
You don’t need a code to view the site, only to make an account. This is because the site is still in beta and it can’t handle too many users joining.
Otherwise, I can't really decide. The alert could've been a mistake.


(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))






Hmmm…
Mr-Dave
Scratcher
100+ posts

are links to toyhouse allowed?

Toyhou.se has its own forum, messaging, and some kind of system to sell artwork and design services. I also came across some warnings about NSFW content. This does not look like the type of site that Scratch would want users posting links to.

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

are links to toyhouse allowed?

Mr-Dave wrote:

Toyhou.se has its own forum, messaging, and some kind of system to sell artwork and design services. I also came across some warnings about NSFW content. This does not look like the type of site that Scratch would want users posting links to.

I think so.

DeviantArt, which we are allowed to link here, does have mature content, but prohibits X-rated content. If Toyhouse allows X-rated things, I don't think Scratch would want people linking there.


(REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))






Hmmm…
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

are links to toyhouse allowed?

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Mr-Dave wrote:

Toyhou.se has its own forum, messaging, and some kind of system to sell artwork and design services. I also came across some warnings about NSFW content. This does not look like the type of site that Scratch would want users posting links to.

I think so.

DeviantArt, which we are allowed to link here, does have mature content, but prohibits X-rated content. If Toyhouse allows X-rated things, I don't think Scratch would want people linking there.
But isn't mature and X-rated the same thing? Deviantart has a lot of, uh.. not very appropriate content (that people don't mark as mature) on the front page but it's still allowed on Scratch for some reason. If there's no mature content on the front page of Toyhou.se, I think it's fine for Scratch.

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

are links to toyhouse allowed?

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Mr-Dave wrote:

Toyhou.se has its own forum, messaging, and some kind of system to sell artwork and design services. I also came across some warnings about NSFW content. This does not look like the type of site that Scratch would want users posting links to.

I think so.

DeviantArt, which we are allowed to link here, does have mature content, but prohibits X-rated content. If Toyhouse allows X-rated things, I don't think Scratch would want people linking there.
It only allows that content if you flag it as mature. Otherwise it’s not allowed.

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and dogs. I love waffles!
Nya~
;

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile