Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ sʜᴏᴘ || ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀʀᴛ, ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs || ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! || ᴀᴄᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀsʜɪᴘs [RSS Feed]
PrincessPuppy321
Scratcher
100+ posts

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ sʜᴏᴘ || ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀʀᴛ, ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs || ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! || ᴀᴄᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀsʜɪᴘs

Username : PrincessPuppy321
Colors : any colour
Reference ( optional ) :
Preferred Artist : I don't mind
Describe what it looks like : it is a platformer sprite, could you also make a trail?
Codeword : bubble
Deadline : 24th May 2020

Please ignore my username, I chose it ages ago lol.
My main account is @faeriie–, so you may know me from other shops.
-LostJourney-
Scratcher
100+ posts

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ sʜᴏᴘ || ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀʀᴛ, ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs || ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! || ᴀᴄᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀsʜɪᴘs

Banner

Username : -LostJourney-
Text : ~ • The Upbeats™ • ~
Additional Text : Get your Beats now !
Colors : I need the text and the additional text be white with a mixture of blue watercolour background
Pictures : Some image of sound or music
Size : Any usual size a banner should be . Just make sure it's not too small….
Preferred Artist : Anyone who picks this order up first.
Describe what it looks like : The background should look like a few mixture of darker blue with a big white text in the centre. The additional text slightly smaller below the Text also in white. It should also consist pictures of music or sounds. Could you maybe put a few frames or translucent stripes in the background if possible ?
Codeword : My username ( -LostJourney- )
Deadline : Is 16 June 2020 enough time ?

Sorry for my bad English, it is not my first language.
notgoodatc0de
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username : @notgoodatc0de
Job you want : Banner members? Do I get multiple? If so, I would also like, review manager, and logo members.
Other Accounts : @BlackRxes (My very new aesthetic acc.)
Example of work : Thumbnail, Banner, Pfp, More thumbnails, and to see my aesthetics check out my aesthetic acc.
Do you have an account in any currency?: Uh, not that I remember? I faintly think I had one somewhere, but I can't remember
Do you have a account in any image hosting website?: Yes, in imageshack
What programs do you use? ( If related to art ): Canva and pixlr.
Codeword : Don't really know, but I like bubble bubbles! Does that count?

IT'S SPOOKTOBER AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS. YUP, I CAN SCARE KIDS WITH STORIES IN THE DARK AND NOT GET IN TROUBLE, HURRAH

select this, and tap control + shift and scroll down to see the rest of my siggy!

Yep, that's me. Notgodatc0de. Certified weirdo. Weeb. Potterhead. Demigod. Tribute. Scratcher. I'm a lot of things.
Anything I say that offended you was either on purpose or an accident. If it's the latter, I apologize. But if I it was on purpose, I'm probably not sorry ;D

hmm? whatcha' doing here kiddo?

don't you understand? My siggy is finished!

finished I say! There's nothing down here except lint

Did I st-st-stutter!!? DON'T GO ANY FURTHER!

WAiT, thIS Is ILLegAl, SToP

S. T. A. H. P!!!!!!!!! (`0´)

Please! stop ;-;

fine

don't say I didn't warn you

you naughty person, how dare you? might as well take a super-secret message if your gonna break the law “spoopy scary skeletons” B)
green-flag-coder
Scratcher
63 posts

Founder :@green-flag-coder
Shop Name : Scratch Shop
Shop Banner :

Shop Link : scratch shop

I am a 12-year-old who does python and scratch. I have been doing scratch for 2 years and 5 months. check out my shop - Scratch Shop 2.0

define awesomeness
say [green-flag-coder] for (∞ ) secs
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇ sʜᴏᴘ || ǫᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀʀᴛ, ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ, ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴠɪᴇᴡs || ɴᴏᴡ ʜɪʀɪɴɢ! || ᴀᴄᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀsʜɪᴘs [RSS Feed]