Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open! [RSS Feed]
Bigfuzzybadger
Scratcher
70 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!


EDIT: King Of The Page!

BubblesTeas wrote:

Hello! Would you like to be partners with The Bubble Shop? ^^

Here is the link to the banner if you're considering it.
http://u.cubeupload.com/bubblesteas/9abthebubbleshop.png
Sure! Here's ours : http://u.cubeupload.com/FISHANDCHIPS/B.png

Last edited by Bigfuzzybadger (Oct. 7, 2019 04:51:20)





CLICK ME
Clicking here to help would be appreciated
ask [Do I see a badger?] and wait
if <(answer) = [YES]> then
say [A BADGER]
end

JJBullet
Scratcher
100+ posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

Bigfuzzybadger wrote:

JJBullet wrote:

Username: JJBullet
Why do you want to join: I am an active part of the community, can help alot, complete orders on time.
Activeness: 8.5/10
Roles wanted: Co-Co-Manager
Example of work. My Signature.
Accepted!

Thanks!

JJBullet


- 17 Years Old, Musician, Coder, Artist -
- Currently Listening To: Slipknot - Currently Loving: College - Currently Doing: Coding -





CodingCorps
Scratcher
28 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!



Logo
Username:CodingCorps
What you want:I want a comical skeleton sitting at a computer desk from behind. If that makes sense. I also want it nice and simple.
Size (Pixels) (max 500*500): as big as you need to make it look right.
Colour scheme: IDK whatever you need I'm not super picky
Deadline (keep it reasonable): Sooner than later I don't need it right away so probably Friday 18 october

(((-)<<(Check Me Out For Some Cool Games)> and <(Make Sure to Give Me Feedback)>>(-))  (-CodingCorps))
CodingCorps
Scratcher
28 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

Username: CodingCorps
Why do you want to join: I am in a thing a lot like an artist's block but for a coder in other words I need something to work on to keep my skills sharp but I don't have anything to do on my own so if I could make something for someone else it would be amazing!
Activeness: it really depends right now about 9/10
Roles wanted: IDK if their is a coding job but I would love to do that the ideas tab looked like something related to coding.
Example of work.
Game - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/283348002/
Language engine - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/278013732/
Ad I did for a studio I can make more for this if you want - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/163873302/
Another very rough draft game - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/162753644/

I hope this works

The only thing is I'm horrid at art unless its pixel so the clients would have to submit their own graphics or get them from this shop or another.

Last edited by CodingCorps (Oct. 15, 2019 03:54:14)


(((-)<<(Check Me Out For Some Cool Games)> and <(Make Sure to Give Me Feedback)>>(-))  (-CodingCorps))
Bigfuzzybadger
Scratcher
70 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

CodingCorps wrote:

Logo
Username:CodingCorps
What you want:I want a comical skeleton sitting at a computer desk from behind. If that makes sense. I also want it nice and simple.
Size (Pixels) (max 500*500): as big as you need to make it look right.
Colour scheme: IDK whatever you need I'm not super picky
Deadline (keep it reasonable): Sooner than later I don't need it right away so probably Friday 18 october

Seen, Will add this to the list

Username: CodingCorps
Why do you want to join: I am in a thing a lot like an artist's block but for a coder in other words I need something to work on to keep my skills sharp but I don't have anything to do on my own so if I could make something for someone else it would be amazing!
Activeness: it really depends right now about 9/10
Roles wanted: IDK if their is a coding job but I would love to do that the ideas tab looked like something related to coding.
Example of work.
Game - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/283348002/
Language engine - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/278013732/
Ad I did for a studio I can make more for this if you want - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/163873302/
Another very rough draft game - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/162753644/

I hope this works

The only thing is I'm horrid at art unless its pixel so the clients would have to submit their own graphics or get them from this shop or another.

Accepted




CLICK ME
Clicking here to help would be appreciated
ask [Do I see a badger?] and wait
if <(answer) = [YES]> then
say [A BADGER]
end

briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

Username:briart2019
Why do you want to join:nothing to do
Activeness:5/7
Roles wanted:Senior staff
Example of work.

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


CodingCorps
Scratcher
28 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

Bigfuzzybadger wrote:

CodingCorps wrote:

Logo
Username:CodingCorps
What you want:I want a comical skeleton sitting at a computer desk from behind. If that makes sense. I also want it nice and simple.
Size (Pixels) (max 500*500): as big as you need to make it look right.
Colour scheme: IDK whatever you need I'm not super picky
Deadline (keep it reasonable): Sooner than later I don't need it right away so probably Friday 18 october

Seen, Will add this to the list

Username: CodingCorps
Why do you want to join: I am in a thing a lot like an artist's block but for a coder in other words I need something to work on to keep my skills sharp but I don't have anything to do on my own so if I could make something for someone else it would be amazing!
Activeness: it really depends right now about 9/10
Roles wanted: IDK if their is a coding job but I would love to do that the ideas tab looked like something related to coding.
Example of work.
Game - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/283348002/
Language engine - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/278013732/
Ad I did for a studio I can make more for this if you want - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/163873302/
Another very rough draft game - https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/162753644/

I hope this works

The only thing is I'm horrid at art unless its pixel so the clients would have to submit their own graphics or get them from this shop or another.

Accepted
Cool!

(((-)<<(Check Me Out For Some Cool Games)> and <(Make Sure to Give Me Feedback)>>(-))  (-CodingCorps))
CodingCorps
Scratcher
28 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

hey so can I ask the ideas order form would that be more of what I handle or can I propose an order form for people to order code?

(((-)<<(Check Me Out For Some Cool Games)> and <(Make Sure to Give Me Feedback)>>(-))  (-CodingCorps))
Bigfuzzybadger
Scratcher
70 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

CodingCorps wrote:

hey so can I ask the ideas order form would that be more of what I handle or can I propose an order form for people to order code?
OK




CLICK ME
Clicking here to help would be appreciated
ask [Do I see a badger?] and wait
if <(answer) = [YES]> then
say [A BADGER]
end

Bigfuzzybadger
Scratcher
70 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

briart2019 wrote:

Username:briart2019
Why do you want to join:nothing to do
Activeness:5/7
Roles wanted:Senior staff
Example of work.

Unfortunately, I can't accept you as we are no longer hiring.




CLICK ME
Clicking here to help would be appreciated
ask [Do I see a badger?] and wait
if <(answer) = [YES]> then
say [A BADGER]
end

briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

Bigfuzzybadger wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

Username:briart2019
Why do you want to join:nothing to do
Activeness:5/7
Roles wanted:Senior staff
Example of work.

Unfortunately, I can't accept you as we are no longer hiring.


seriously I wrote that for nothing!!!!!!!!!!

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


Bigfuzzybadger
Scratcher
70 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

briart2019 wrote:

Bigfuzzybadger wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

Username:briart2019
Why do you want to join:nothing to do
Activeness:5/7
Roles wanted:Senior staff
Example of work.

Unfortunately, I can't accept you as we are no longer hiring.


seriously I wrote that for nothing!!!!!!!!!!
again, I'm sorry.




CLICK ME
Clicking here to help would be appreciated
ask [Do I see a badger?] and wait
if <(answer) = [YES]> then
say [A BADGER]
end

briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

Ideas
Username:briart2019
What sort of ideas:any
How many? (1-20):5
Deadline (keep it reasonable):2 days

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

Bigfuzzybadger wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

Username:briart2019
Why do you want to join:nothing to do
Activeness:5/7
Roles wanted:Senior staff
Example of work.

Unfortunately, I can't accept you as we are no longer hiring.


y is there still open spots

Last edited by briart2019 (Oct. 16, 2019 18:24:04)


briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

do you take partners?

briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


CodingCorps
Scratcher
28 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

Bigfuzzybadger wrote:

CodingCorps wrote:

hey so can I ask the ideas order form would that be more of what I handle or can I propose an order form for people to order code?
OK
when green flag clicked
say ((OK) = Not Very Definitive) for (2) secs
But I think is what you meant is that I can create an order form proposal.

Proposal
—————————
Username:
Small Sprites (1-5 Scripts):
Medium Sprites(5-10 Scripts):
Large Sprites (10-15 Scripts):
Extra Large Sprites (15+ Scripts):
Algorithms (Basically a long line of code that checks for different things to give an output.*):
Your Deadline (Be Reasonable.)(I will let you know if it's realistic.):
!If you want graphics!
!Art Must Be Provided!

Last edited by CodingCorps (Oct. 16, 2019 18:36:40)


(((-)<<(Check Me Out For Some Cool Games)> and <(Make Sure to Give Me Feedback)>>(-))  (-CodingCorps))
briart2019
Scratcher
100+ posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

Its past my deadline!

briart2019 wrote:

Ideas
Username:briart2019
What sort of ideas:any
How many? (1-20):5
Deadline (keep it reasonable):2 days

Last edited by briart2019 (Oct. 18, 2019 18:07:33)


briart2019


forever
I need a message now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP NEEDED!


CodingCorps
Scratcher
28 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

briart2019 wrote:

Its past my deadline!

briart2019 wrote:

Ideas
Username:briart2019
What sort of ideas:any
How many? (1-20):5
Deadline (keep it reasonable):2 days

IDK if I'm supposed to do this kind of thing but here are some ideas.
1. Make a Short Clicker Game
2. Make a Platformer Game
3. Make an animation
4. Make a piece of art
5. Start a contest of some sort

(((-)<<(Check Me Out For Some Cool Games)> and <(Make Sure to Give Me Feedback)>>(-))  (-CodingCorps))
Bigfuzzybadger
Scratcher
70 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

CodingCorps wrote:

briart2019 wrote:

Its past my deadline!

briart2019 wrote:

Ideas
Username:briart2019
What sort of ideas:any
How many? (1-20):5
Deadline (keep it reasonable):2 days

IDK if I'm supposed to do this kind of thing but here are some ideas.
1. Make a Short Clicker Game
2. Make a Platformer Game
3. Make an animation
4. Make a piece of art
5. Start a contest of some sort
Yeah, thats ok. Next time quote
taken
before you complete an order




CLICK ME
Clicking here to help would be appreciated
ask [Do I see a badger?] and wait
if <(answer) = [YES]> then
say [A BADGER]
end

Bigfuzzybadger
Scratcher
70 posts

Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open!

CodingCorps wrote:

Bigfuzzybadger wrote:

CodingCorps wrote:

hey so can I ask the ideas order form would that be more of what I handle or can I propose an order form for people to order code?
OK
when green flag clicked
say ((OK) = Not Very Definitive) for (2) secs
But I think is what you meant is that I can create an order form proposal.

Proposal
—————————
Username:
Small Sprites (1-5 Scripts):
Medium Sprites(5-10 Scripts):
Large Sprites (10-15 Scripts):
Extra Large Sprites (15+ Scripts):
Algorithms (Basically a long line of code that checks for different things to give an output.*):
Your Deadline (Be Reasonable.)(I will let you know if it's realistic.):
!If you want graphics!
!Art Must Be Provided!


I'll use it. but I'll make a few edits to it first.




CLICK ME
Clicking here to help would be appreciated
ask [Do I see a badger?] and wait
if <(answer) = [YES]> then
say [A BADGER]
end

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » Badger Business OPEN!! No Longer Hiring ʕ⊙ᴥ⊙ʔ Apply Today! SUPER ACTIVE! (ʘ‿ʘ) Co-Co-Manager position open! [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile