Discuss Scratch

Bloxmakesgames2019
Scratcher
49 posts

I’m making a randomizer

My randomizer is when you click the button something random happens :p can someone help

when I start as a clone
if <they don’t uprise and fight me> then
DO ALL MY DIRTY WORK
end
Scratcher
100+ posts

I’m making a randomizer

Try this:
when this sprite clicked
random (pick random (1) to (maximum of the randomizer)) ::custom

define random (number)
set [random v] to (number)
if <(random) = [1]> then
. . .
end
if <(random) = [2]> then
. . .
end
just put some more ifs here that do other things and you're done ::custom

Did I help you? If so, mind supporting me here?

Updated 8/1/19
Bloxmakesgames2019
Scratcher
49 posts

I’m making a randomizer

@098765432154321 I need another sprite to appear after this can you help?

when I start as a clone
DO ALL MY DIRTY WORK
end
VintageAura
Scratcher
100+ posts

I’m making a randomizer

you… you… uh, just do
broadcast [ v]
when I receive [ v]
show

The lemon, Citrus limon (L.) Osbeck, is a species of small evergreen tree in the flowering plant family Rutaceae, native to South Asia, primarily North eastern India.

The tree's ellipsoidal yellow fruit is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, primarily for its juice, which has both culinary and cleaning uses. The pulp and rind are also used in cooking and baking. The juice of the lemon is about 5% to 6% citric acid, with a pH of around 2.2, giving it a sour taste. The distinctive sour taste of lemon juice makes it a key ingredient in drinks and foods such as lemonade and lemon meringue pie
Bloxmakesgames2019
Scratcher
49 posts

I’m making a randomizer

Didn’t work

when I start as a clone
DO ALL MY DIRTY WORK
end
VintageAura
Scratcher
100+ posts

I’m making a randomizer

'aight laddie-boy your question is lacking enough description to help you beyond that so can you please link to the project

The lemon, Citrus limon (L.) Osbeck, is a species of small evergreen tree in the flowering plant family Rutaceae, native to South Asia, primarily North eastern India.

The tree's ellipsoidal yellow fruit is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, primarily for its juice, which has both culinary and cleaning uses. The pulp and rind are also used in cooking and baking. The juice of the lemon is about 5% to 6% citric acid, with a pH of around 2.2, giving it a sour taste. The distinctive sour taste of lemon juice makes it a key ingredient in drinks and foods such as lemonade and lemon meringue pie
deck26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I’m making a randomizer

What was given will work if implemented correctly - all you're doing is using a broadcast to get the sprite to show when you want that to happen. If it doesn't work there you've either failed to implement this properly or something else is affecting it such as a ‘stop all’ being run elsewhere. In either case sharing what you have is the best way to get help.