Discuss Scratch

Akrilix
Scratcher
4 posts

Comments Not Loading, Unexpected Logging Out

Today my messages won't load at all. this is happening with a lot of people, what's going on?
imustafa
Scratcher
100+ posts

Akrilix wrote:

Today my messages won't load at all. this is happening with a lot of people, what's going on?

Works smooth enough for me.

GERONI-YEET! :D

100+ Posts Gang let's goooooooo!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDD
ChickenBackpacks
Scratcher
2 posts

elise129 wrote:

This has been happening to me and several others for a couple weeks.

Yeah, it's happening rn. This has happened often for the past 2 months or so, it's starting to annoy me, cuz even when it say my wifi is good, it gets all weird.
DorkyQueen98
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CantDoStuff wrote:

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 76.0.3809.132, No Flash version detected

I've been having problems with Scratch. I was having a chat with someone, however I found that when I clicked my message link to go reply that the comments wouldn't load. If I went into the studio without going through the messages, it would load the comments, but it would not load the person's reply. And often times when switching from different screens and refreshing my browser, it would log me out. Can someone fix this? Is it just me having this problem?
Same problem

╔═══════════════════════════════════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═══════════════════════════╗
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ -ˏˋ SATURN|ASTEROID ˊˎ
✧ SHE/HER ✧ AGE 10 ✧ CRAZY & RIDICOULOUS ✧ SUSHI ✧ STAR WARS ✧ HABIT OF FORGETTING ✧ JAPANESE ✧ ISTP-T -Personality of the day!
╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
Generation 6: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.

ZiellJ123
New Scratcher
1 post

I can't comment it says that something went wrong.
pokemontcgplayer
Scratcher
100+ posts

it can still happen
funnyboy2350
Scratcher
23 posts

found that out too

@funnyboy2350