Discuss Scratch

Scratcher
500+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

Well, I'm beginning to advertise a new idea that came in my mind.
In case if you're wondering what happen to the previous topic I posted in “Show and Tell”, they'll have a hiatus first because I experience lag and I find hard thinking patterns. So I kinda cancel it for a while.
Okay… Now with my art but I get music.
1st Attack

Surrealism ~ Eyes watch the Original Character
She's a bit more art-related here but I made her more related to Jung.

2nd Attack

Art by me… Face from Isaac

A bit simplistic. Its because its a minimalist attack.
Mokou and Junko

Oh wait! I replaced this one.

3rd Attack

And there's more to come.

Last edited by 102039134 (Aug. 27, 2019 10:10:19)

Scratcher
500+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

Oh, okay. So cool! Love the different attacks!

Hey!~ I'm a simple forum user that likes a bunch of things. I am a fan of...
the colours im using are #64C4B7 , #6B63CC and #B863AF btw (#bringbackgladion!)
- CHARAT - LINE webtoon - Vocaloid - My hero academia - Pokémon - One Punch Man - RPG games - memes - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the CHARAT topic~
Firstkungzaa
Scratcher
5 posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

As a fan of danmaku game, this looks awesome tbh

New to Scratch, likes and (tries to) make danmaku game, also likes curvy laser and beautiful danmaku pattern.

Self promotion ;p
Curvy Laser Test
Last Danmaku Game
Scratcher
500+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

A bit of lore about this game (and why this was named “Untitled Furry Omnibus”)

So basically, Earth has no human life with the exception of a particular maiden, a maiden with a hammer, and a rather weird maiden with unique abilities only from a trumpet gun, but one of our protagonists is an android. Choosing to save the human race against the so-called “The Syndrome”. Causing humanity to wipe out for days later without signs of death. They didn't succeed. They started fighting each other to their existence, feeling that there is no point for their life being an android. That's when the events of this game started.

The corpses of humanity caused by The Syndrome caused to form a huge tower that goes through the Earth's atmosphere, pointing towards another planet near Earth that comes out of nowhere. So the android (Manos was her name, she's named after the movie “Manos : The Hands of Fate”, YEP. A protagonist named after a B Movie that got well-known from Mystery Science Theater 3K.) started to find a way to discover that planet and even explore it. She met another android, an android made to just kill other androids and so she just succeed from doing so. Then the mystery goes on when she met another foe, a foe with such unfamiliar body type. He was from the planet near Earth and it just made the android even more curious as if “why are they invading our planet?” And she just beat the being. He just talked to someone after it, then she met a puppeteer. She looked human but she's just a personification, she's a concept gone alive due to the planet. She mentioned the name of the planet being “9NT014G” (Actually named after my classmate.) and that the city of “Lipocostem” (Also named from my classmate.) is made from the consciousness of people who died from the Syndrome, so was the other cities out there. She knew that there are smart lifeforms at the planet. So she finds more answers, she was blocked by the maiden of vanity. Saying that this planet created the android. And the android was made in some other dimension before the planet existed near Earth. But the android did not care, she just passed to another citizen of 9NT014G: A much furry one. Pretty much like an anthropomorphic animal, he liked the concept of randomness and luck. And she was just near to the planet using the Tower formed. When he was beated, he let him choose a path. She just choose any of the paths she wished:

A: She started going to the Kingdom of Lipocostem when she met the princess of the city, a human girl named Aria Mentis. She was said that she lived like a cat. Having 9 chances to live before dying. She can be immortal but can be killed, losing one life of the 9. She only has 1 life to waste and that's for the city of Lipocostem and for the planet she ruled. But she was just the reason of the countries chaos and corruption. Being ruled by someone they don't know means that they can't handle it right. All she wanted is to be killed before she was discovered by the citizens of the planet or war will go on about the rumor of the ruler of the planet. She did the request, ending such problem and ending it once and for all but remains the other monarch alive: The King.

Her last life was over, she became a playground. A playground filled with rather unique attractions, pretty much like an avant-garde work of art.
It represented her life being a princess. A princess with the ability to control insanity to machines to a princess who rule a world she's not on her race. She was reincarnated, only to face the fate of perceptions of her own citizens.

B: She fought the King of Lipocostem. A Vulcanon named Saturion. He said that you came her just to cause chaos on her own planet, the planet that caused her creation. This is where she learns everything from her beginnings that they are made to protect Earth and to live like a human being. But The Syndrome caused them to lack motivation that any of their creators don't exist. They all forget it as androids, they forget about their creator. Resulting them to fight. He was beated but Aria came, reviving his adoptive father to fight more. Causing hard-to-dodge attacks to go out from his corpse and then disappears. It was still unknown what is the fate of Saturion nor the fate of the planet. If the King just died, they'll avenge Earth for everything that happened although he planned that they must not attack Earth. Still, acts as a revenge for the lawless actions of the planet. Its still unknown what happened to Manos after this, she never came back from the planet for saying what she found.

So the other bosses I've made were this one and the little brother of Saturion. Basically like a more weirder Saturion, he just got locked up for a hundred years and gets free after discovering by the protagonist. The discovery came from the Princess Aria's last words saying that the protagonist must free the beast at the basement of this kingdom. Its not a literal beast but another Vulcanon named Centaurus. He lost control for a bit from being “stuck in a freezer”. At least he got someone to play with.

And this girl, she's Magdalene. Basically, she's the human who created this events just to motivate the android race that their “gods” are still alive. That planet was not theirs but she created them as a sanctuary for the future citizens and creators of future androids. She created them because she knew that they still love their creation and that they must be worthy to be forgiven. But the android just doesn't believe because its already in their minds already. She was there to make sense the lives of androids that determination is a way, assuming that humans existed by their society and traditions (one such example is “dank comedy”). Still, she got beated by the android. But she said that someday, the android shall learn and from that. She'll be a new model for Earth and for their creator. Making a change towards the kinds.

So that's the whole story of the Android. Its Untitled Furry Omnibus, its acronym is UFO because UFOs are associated with unknown flying objects, commonly saucers. At the skies, causing curiosity to a person if its real or not. SO basically, the planet is the UFO in the story. Untitled due to the theme of human extinction, leaving us plain nothingness that we can't title due to being “Nothing”, Furry because of one of the characters. The other parts of the citizens of 9NT014G consists of either anthropomorphic lizards or animals such as bats and moths. Kind of representing human imagination because they are also born with the consciousness of people who died in “The Syndrome”. Omnibus because its a volume of stories, it became part of the history of 9NT014G and Earth as well. Causing a compilation of time points. Basically, they 9NT014G has their own language, culture (even games), history, and a particular alphabet used for writing the scrolls of history hidden within the planet. It was said that Magdalene handled one. Causing magical powers to come out of the scroll, but it did not explained her abilities.

ITS LIKE WRITING THE STORY OF IMPERISHABLE NIGHT WITH LOLK
Scratcher
500+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

More progress

Here's a pure RNG-ran danmaku.

Nope
B0o0lean
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

like the colourful attacks and the images!

haha different dance eight it's no longer å i changed it how does that feel

i go by pyrei/pyra btw, b0o0lean is a stupid username idk why i named myself that
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

102039134 wrote:

so beautiful…

- CHARAT - LINE webtoon - Vocaloid - My hero academia - Pokémon - One Punch Man - RPG games - memes - JoJo's Bizarre Adventure
the CHARAT topic~
Scratcher
500+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

passthepineapple wrote:

102039134 wrote:

so beautiful…
(READ THE LORE FOR MORE).
She just completely overturned everything.
Because her creation, which is the planet. Is also crafted with the human mind.
Mind, memory, comedy.
Its all too dank to be seen, nor to be laughed on.

HOLONITE MADE A CAMEO IN THIS GAME.

Last edited by 102039134 (Sept. 12, 2019 12:32:38)

passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

102039134 wrote:

passthepineapple wrote:

102039134 wrote:

so beautiful…
(READ THE LORE FOR MORE).
She just completely overturned everything.
Because her creation, which is the planet. Is also crafted with the human mind.
Mind, memory, comedy.
Its all too dank to be seen, nor to be laughed on.

HOLONITE MADE A CAMEO IN THIS GAME.
im loving these crossovers

the CHARAT topic~
Scratcher
500+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

Nice! a thumbnail I drew before the game gets even finished.
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

102039134 wrote:

Nice! a thumbnail I drew before the game gets even finished.
Oh, wow! I really like the white silhouettes!

the CHARAT topic~
RainbowsToybox
Scratcher
100+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

This is really interesting!

hi im roz
i dont like this username either but i cant change it
Scratcher
500+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

We're near to the end.
I'm making a last spell. Pretty much like the ones on Imperishable Night.
Scratcher
500+ posts
passthepineapple
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Untitled Furry Omnibus

102039134 wrote:

At last! its done.
Unfold the creator of this world.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/324151865/
Nice, I like how the background changes

the CHARAT topic~