Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Suggestions
  • » Warning when typing "colour" instead of "color" when changing text color in the forums (100% Support)! [RSS Feed]
Ian-Stewart
Scratcher
500+ posts

Warning when typing "colour" instead of "color" when changing text color in the forums (100% Support)!

Bring
Up
My
My signature was completely outdated and a new one is under construction.
WaterComesBack
Scratcher
100+ posts

Warning when typing "colour" instead of "color" when changing text color in the forums (100% Support)!

Ian-Stewart wrote:

Bring
Up
My
Mention “BUMP” but in a different acronym

BA BUM BUM B U M
BA BUM BUM B U M
BA BUM BUM B U M
BA BUM BUM B U M
okay enough, welcome to my siggy. (press down+shift while highlighting a part of my signature to see the rest of my sig)
E

whoops sorry for the accidental e

h

h

h

stop viewing this

move (999999999) steps
move (999999) steps

ende
Sheep_maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mr_PenguinAlex wrote:

What if “colour” also worked for the code instead of making a warning show up?
Although I agree, one argument against this is that many programming languages and libraries outside of Scratch only support “color,” so this could be considered preparation for them

- Sheep_maker This is a kumquat-free signature. :P
This is my signature. It appears below all my posts. Discuss it on my profile, not the forums. Here's how to make your own.
.postsignature { overflow: auto; } .scratchblocks { overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: hidden; }
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Sorry - this is not likely to happen. When you are doing any kind of coding, even the primitive kind of tagging that is BBCode, it is up to you to learn the syntax of the language and to follow it exactly. It doesn't recognize Spanish, French, or Russian spellings of “Color” either, if it's any consolation

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Suggestions
  • » Warning when typing "colour" instead of "color" when changing text color in the forums (100% Support)! [RSS Feed]