Discuss Scratch

dude341
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Is anyone here responsible for this SiivaGunner rip?

Sorry if this is a bit slightly off-topic for this sub-forum, but I don't know where else to put it:

As you may know, Scratch has it's own high quality rips community. Recently, the OFFICIAL SiivaGunner on YouTube uploaded this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9nLIY3FmcE

As SiivaGunner is quite a popular channel and isn't related to Scratch (apart from of course, people making SiivaGunner-like accounts on Scratch, hence the HQ rips community we have here), this makes me think that this was a fan-rip, and I'm wondering if someone here did it, maybe someone from the HQ rips community on Scratch?

Last edited by dude341 (Aug. 13, 2019 23:29:01)

Number 1000: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and decrease the number by 1, and add your username to the end of the number, but only if there wasn't a username already there! Comment on the user who you found this from's profile saying that you continued the experiment. Social experiment started by dude341, based on “generation social experiment” trend.