Discuss Scratch

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

Thank you for putting my shop in.

DaBoi001
Founder Of DaBoi Inc./Shop
(removed by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator.) <— DEFINITELY NOT IMPERSONATING A MODERATOR
This is my signature(I added this for people who thought i was advertising, you can change your signature at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/(PUT YOUR USERNAME HERE)/)
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

Which one's should I do?

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

MClovers wrote:

Which one's should I do?
Any untaken ones

“Now that this meme is dead imma add it to my signature”

-Me 2019
the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

SHOP FORM
Shop Name:Game ideas done badly
Shop Slogan:quick and fast games
Shop Banner:
Shop Link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/329342/?page=1#post-3377656

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

SHOP FORM
Shop Name:Game ideas done badly
Shop Slogan:quick and fast games
Shop Banner:
Shop Link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/329342/?page=1#post-3377656
Accepted (your shop was going to be added anyway as a member of the SPA though)

“Now that this meme is dead imma add it to my signature”

-Me 2019
the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

hellounicorns2 wrote:

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

SHOP FORM
Shop Name:Game ideas done badly
Shop Slogan:quick and fast games
Shop Banner:
Shop Link:https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/329342/?page=1#post-3377656
Accepted (your shop was going to be added anyway as a member of the SPA though)
oh i didnt know

GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

If nobody wants to do any more ill do some but my max is 8


coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

STAFF FORM
Username:
Role: Shop Ranker
Why should we choose you? I LOVE looking at shops and seing how they are doing.
Prior Experience: 5

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder, TRO Shop Owner
How well do you know me?
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

coolcatcool2 wrote:

STAFF FORM
Username:
Role: Shop Ranker
Why should we choose you? I LOVE looking at shops and seing how they are doing.
Prior Experience: 5

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder, TRO Shop Owner
How well do you know me?
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

coolcatcool2 wrote:

STAFF FORM
Username:
Role: Shop Ranker
Why should we choose you? I LOVE looking at shops and seing how they are doing.
Prior Experience: 5
Accepted- I’ll send you our reviewing template this afternoon.

“Now that this meme is dead imma add it to my signature”

-Me 2019
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

Username:
Role: Shop ranker
Why should we choose you? I'd like to rank shops for the first time.
Prior Experience: this is my first time.

DaBoi001
Founder Of DaBoi Inc./Shop
(removed by moderator - don't impersonate a moderator.) <— DEFINITELY NOT IMPERSONATING A MODERATOR
This is my signature(I added this for people who thought i was advertising, you can change your signature at https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/(PUT YOUR USERNAME HERE)/)
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

Off Topic: My brother used to think that the US was run by Mickey Mouse Clubhouse


–Jbrow78
ACTIVE!
#TheChickenCameFirst #ItsAMatterOfFaith
–I am… a coder, funny, a nerd(in all subjects), pilot, violinist, CEO of J Technologies, and Co-CEO of Turbine Tech. Number of Posts: 1000+
Part of: Animal Gaming, The Internet Shop, The SPA, Yoom! IM, Scratch SuperBux, The Frost Shop, Electrobux, Web 100, Scratch Battles, and T.I.P.S .
Give me some internets!
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

DaBoi001 wrote:

Username:
Role: Shop ranker
Why should we choose you? I'd like to rank shops for the first time.
Prior Experience: this is my first time.
Accepted

“Now that this meme is dead imma add it to my signature”

-Me 2019
GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]



GrahamSH
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

why does it say i have 1000 posts!!?? I have 985!!


hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

GrahamSH wrote:

why does it say i have 1000 posts!!?? I have 985!!
You have deleted posts or posts on a deleted topic.

Congrats on 1000 posts when you get it though

“Now that this meme is dead imma add it to my signature”

-Me 2019
the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

just asking when we are going to be ranked

hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

just asking when we are going to be ranked
We’re currently sorting things out regarding employees but you’ll start being regularly ranked within the next few weeks hopefully.

“Now that this meme is dead imma add it to my signature”

-Me 2019
the_pro_gamer002
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

hellounicorns2 wrote:

the_pro_gamer002 wrote:

just asking when we are going to be ranked
We’re currently sorting things out regarding employees but you’ll start being regularly ranked within the next few weeks hopefully.
nice

Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

⭐️ᔕᕼOᑭ ᖇᗩᑎKIᑎG ᑭᖇOGᖇᗩᗰ (ᔕᖇᑭ)⭐️ [YOU CAN POST]

Sorry - this topic isn't directly related to fulfilling requests. Please move the discussion to a studio or a project.

Scratch Team Member, kayak enthusiast, and servant to multiple cats.

;

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile