Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]
Maple-Lace
Scratcher
100+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

Oooot5 wrote:

~snip~

GO GO POWER RANGERS
I don't know what this relates to but please put stuff like that in the off-topic studio linked in the first page of the thread

Last edited by Maple-Lace (Sept. 1, 2019 20:41:36)

CURRENT EVENTS FOR US:
Maple:
Get Down MAP (Not released)
Ghoststar's Silence Chapter 4 and Prolouge
A * ton of MAP parts
====================================================================================================================Lace:
SECRET
====================================================================================================================

Our favorite quote:
If a baby is doing a backflip, we have bigger issues to worry about. ~Maple
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

Oooot5 wrote:

BGMead wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

BGMead wrote:

~snip~
It's already pre-inputted

what does that mean
Uhhh, when you load the project it's already in the list
GO GO POWER RANGERS
do not spam

bye
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BGMead wrote:

1132262 wrote:

[snip]
Ok, TYSM!

Edit: This project represents essentially what I have so far: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/326106674/
Ok, here you go. If you want to make the clones appear at the beginning of the project, just delete the script I put after the green flag, put in the the custom block, and add the data to the custom block's input. It should render instantaneously too. Hope you like this.

Last edited by 1132262 (Sept. 1, 2019 20:40:43)

!!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oooot5 wrote:

BGMead wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

BGMead wrote:

~snip~
It's already pre-inputted

what does that mean
Uhhh, when you load the project it's already in the list
GO GO POWER RANGERS
?

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Form

Username (you are allowed to leave this empty):
What programming language is your order?: JS
What do you want created?: A car crash game, where you have to crash as many cars as possible, after you crash one car, you get another one (repeat)
When is your deadline?: September 31
Have you been to this shop before?: i work here
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): yes
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty): DaBoi
Scratcher/New Scratcher: Scratcher
Other: This is for the Daboi cup.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Order Form

What programming language is your order?: JS
What do you want created?: A car crash game, where you have to crash as many cars as possible, after you crash one car, you get another one (repeat)
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): yes
Other: This is for the Daboi cup.
Jeez, that's pretty hard. Maybe something different?

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Form

What programming language is your order?: JS Scratch
Other: This is for the Daboi cup. P.S, You lose a point in the DaBoi Cup Due to not being able to make a JS one.

Last edited by DaBoi001 (Sept. 2, 2019 14:33:52)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
Mead647
Scratcher
10 posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Order Form

Other: This is for the Daboi cup. P.S, You lose a point in the DaBoi Cup Due to not being able to make a JS one.
I could probably make a JS one, it just might take a day or two.

Edit: This is @BGMead on his alt-account

Last edited by Mead647 (Sept. 2, 2019 14:18:49)

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mead647 wrote:

DaBoi001 wrote:

Order Form

I could probably make a JS one, it just might take a day or two.
Okay, But others have to make a Scratch one as well.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Order Form

Will add to the UOC. But some workers are inactive, what if they cannot finish the order?

Anyways, I'll start working on it.

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Thanks!

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump (cubeupload is down so no special bump photo :C)

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Bump (cubeupload is down so no special bump photo :C)

bye
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

Decided to do another test order:

Username (you are allowed to leave this empty): ResExsention
What programming language is your order?: Lua
What do you want created?: A console application that takes the sum of two user inputted numbers and multiplies it by another user inputted number.
When is your deadline?: Anytime.
Have you been to this shop before?: Yes.
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): Yes.
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty): Res
Scratcher/New Scratcher: New Scratcher
Other: I just wanted to see if the shop could do Lua outside of Roblox. I may sign up for this department in the future.

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!
Bigfuzzybadger
Scratcher
70 posts

Hi.
Do you take orders for python?

CLICK ME
Clicking here to help would be appreciated
ask [Do I see a badger?] and wait
if <(answer) = [YES]> then
say [A BADGER]
end

jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bigfuzzybadger wrote:

Hi.
yes, please fill out the order form and we can get right on it!

ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

Decided to do another test order:

Username (you are allowed to leave this empty): ResExsention
What programming language is your order?: Lua
What do you want created?: A console application that takes the sum of two user inputted numbers and multiplies it by another user inputted number.
When is your deadline?: Anytime.
Have you been to this shop before?: Yes.
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): Yes.
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty): Res
Scratcher/New Scratcher: New Scratcher
Other: I just wanted to see if the shop could do Lua outside of Roblox. I may sign up for this department in the future.

Gonna bump by 3 posts, because it apparently still hasn't been taken.

jbrow78 wrote:

Bigfuzzybadger wrote:

Hi.
yes, please fill out the order form and we can get right on it!

There are no Python workers at the moment, right?

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

response to the nonexistent activity check

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
kaheichan
Scratcher
19 posts

Username (you are allowed to leave this empty):kaheichan
What programming language is your order?: Scratch, C, python
What do you want created?: a scratch phone
When is your deadline?: 14/9/2019
Have you been to this shop before?: Nope
Are you following this discussion? (this is for the staff members to know if they have to notify you on your profile): yes.
What is your nickname? (allowed to leave this empty): a maze ing boy{check my profile picture]

certified scratcher,
from www.scratch.mit.edu/users/kaheichan

Upgraded youtuber,
From www.youtube.com/channel/UC9vFEUIj983rOhrU6kxaa2A?

Subscribe, follow and like
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]