Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

BGMead wrote:

~snip~
Uhhh, when you load the project it's already in the list

Oh! I'll see what I can do!

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐

Nambaseking01 wrote:

BGMead wrote:

~snip~
Uhhh, when you load the project it's already in the list

Oh! I'll see what I can do!
Ok, Thanks!

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Hey guys! Just something to keep in mind:
When you're formatting external code on the forums, you can do something like this:
[code=python]
import random

math = random.randint(1, 5)

if math != 5:
print('math aint 5')
else:
print('math is 5')
[/code]
This will format the code to that language, so that would be:
import random
math = random.randint(1, 5)
if math != 5:
     print('math aint 5')
else:
     print('math is 5')
IDC if you guys already know about this, just something useful!
Cool! I didn't know that!

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
docishi
Scratcher
46 posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Banners by smileycreations15!

Main Post | Forms | Staff Members | UOC | Partnerships | News | Terms & Conditions | Special Services

In this shop, we give out quality programming scripts and models! We are looking for professional coders who know at least one of the programming languages given in the title! If you like this shop, please give support us by giving me an internet. Anyways, go see the buttons given above to order something/fill in your job application.

Special packages coming soon, by the way!

Other Links

• outdated We also have a new JS thread! [CLOSED DUE TO INACTIVITY]
  • outdated If you want to see the selections of the “Bump” and “Reserved” banners, please go to the proposal thread! It is currently closed, so you cannot propose new banners! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/365242

Is this a PoP shop?

☀ ishi
★ ♀ | 11 | books | art | fp/trending 8x | 1k

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

docishi wrote:

~snip~

Is this a PoP shop?
No.

bye
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

~snip~
No.

What does “PoP” mean?

TheFlightShow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

~snip~
What does “PoP” mean?
Idk

Last edited by TheFlightShow (Aug. 30, 2019 06:28:20)

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What's a PoP shop?

President of Scratch ShopBux
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MClovers wrote:

What's a PoP shop?

I do not know.

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

What's a PoP shop?

I do not know.
It seems to mean “Palace of Points”

TheFlightShow
Scratcher
500+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

MClovers wrote:

What's a PoP shop?

I do not know.
What?

Maple-Lace
Scratcher
100+ posts

MClovers wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

I do not know.

Oh! Looked it up: Apparently PoP or “Palace of Points” is like a mall simulator. Probably thought we were a PoP since we offered several different services with at least a few people working in each one.

Last edited by Maple-Lace (Aug. 30, 2019 12:51:24)

CURRENT EVENTS FOR US:
Maple:
Get Down MAP (Not released)
Ghoststar's Silence Chapter 4 and Prolouge
A * ton of MAP parts
====================================================================================================================Lace:
SECRET
====================================================================================================================

Our favorite quote:
If a baby is doing a backflip, we have bigger issues to worry about. ~Maple
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Nambaseking01 wrote:

Node.js Poll

Recently, @smileycreations15 suggested that Node.js should be added as one of the shop departments. and since it did not break the Suggestion Guidelines and I am considering it, there is a poll on it.

Do not worry if my IP address is different today, I am on my dad's computer now.

Poll link: https://strawpoll.com/2dk41x4w

Please vote before 31/08/2019, because action will be taken d-then. We are expecting votes from both workers and customers, and you could expect delays since school starts the next day for me and I could be busy.
NO, I HATE NODE
Ah well we should avoid these languages since I haven’t EVER heard of it once
lulz we need server-side command line apps i proposed 2 more languages after this one… then why did we add C++???
and i know node so no need to worry it is js on server-side on a computer XD

Last edited by smileycreations15 (Aug. 30, 2019 17:26:03)

bye
ResExsention
New to Scratch
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

lulz we need server-side i proposed 2 more languages after this one… then why did we add C++???
and i know node so no need to worry it is js on server-side XD

The original intention of me suggesting C++ was so that console applications could be created.

Server side stuff was never part of the equation.

Infrequently active.

It feels weird to see how far we've come. I hope you're well, wherever you are!
TheFlightShow
Scratcher
500+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

lulz we need server-side i proposed 2 more languages after this one… then why did we add C++???

The original intention of me suggesting C++ was so that console applications could be created.

How are u still a new scratcher?

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ResExsention wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

Well yes.
actually i also proposed node for CLI stuff

bye
ajsya
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TheFlightShow wrote:

ResExsention wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

How are u still a new scratcher?
They don't want to be a Scratcher. This has gone on for like, months…

Feel free to message me on my profile if you need to tell me something/want someone to talk to.

Hi, I'm ajsya!

| GitHub | Wiki | My Posts |

Before creating a new topic on the forums search Ocular to see if one already exists!ˇ
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Future Plans

This is the post in which I will be constantly adding and removing future plans. Inform me if you have any ideas after reading the Suggestion Guidelines! Remember that plans can be moved to different sections, so please do not get excited.

Definite Needs:

• Add a form to be a approval worker in the Suggestion Sponsoring event!
  • Doing polls on implementing PHP and Swift!
  • Add the “Bumping Ministry” as a special service from this shop!

Still in Consideration:

• Adding special packages to the shop!
  • Add a currency named “Nambux” as a special service from this shop!

Last edited by Nambaseking01 (Sept. 17, 2019 16:00:21)

BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SUGGESTION
Our shop should offer Scratch API services. If you don't know what the Scratch API is, look it up on the wiki. Scratch API is suuuupppeeeerrrrrr useful, and I feel it could boost the shop greatly.

Last edited by BGMead (Aug. 30, 2019 22:57:36)

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BGMead wrote:

SUGGESTION
Our shop should offer Scratch API services. If you don't know what the Scratch API is, look it up on the wiki. Scratch API is suuuupppeeeerrrrrr useful, and we would be the first shop ever to offer such services.
My shop The Scratch Shop X does, but I doubt that that is even the first.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ⭐ Scratch Ultimate Coding Shop! ⭐ Get quality codes for Scratch, HTML, Roblox, and much more! ⭐ WE FINISHED 10+ ORDERS IN THE LAST MONTH ⭐ [RSS Feed]