Discuss Scratch

ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!


Hi! Welcome to the Sonic Cafe Topic! It's a fangame that's, well, a Cafe based around Sonic. It'll be on Scratch.
Members:
brickbreakerk: Original Creator/Assistant Manager
ScratchCatBoo: Manager, Made this topic, and probably a voice for Tails.
dreamlandsonic: Artist
tenzinmishti: Animator, Artist, Coder
PrincessPandaLover: Artist
ilnik0806: Tester
maxgap12345: Tester
EZ-Games: Ideas
SockedMonster: Dialogue and Voice for Eggman
SonicFan91: Voice Actor, and Artist
Wackyduck2020: Coder, Ideas
vollydog: Voice for Sonic
ilovericebubbles: Programmer
If I missed you, please let me know (I'll gladly add you)
Discuss ideas or become a member of the Team, or show demos of the Fangame!
You might also check another one made by the same person, Sonic Adventure 2D. (Sonic Adventure 2D has stopped devlopment for now, so check back there later.)

Here's the pin post, where we put ideas and stuff.

Last edited by ScratchCatBoo (Sept. 7, 2019 21:55:26)


Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Hi! Welcome to the Sonic Cafe Topic! It's a fangame that's, well, a Cafe based around Sonic.
Members:
brickbreakerk: Original Creator
ScratchCatBoo: Made this topic, and probably a voice for Tails.
If I missed you, please let me know (I'll gladly add you)
Discuss ideas or become a member of the Team, or show demos of the Fangame!
You might also check another one made by the same person, Sonic Adventure 2D. (No topic for it yet, will link when there is one)

Thank you BTW you're the manager of Cafe

Last edited by brickbreakerk (July 21, 2019 20:27:33)


I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Hi! Welcome to the Sonic Cafe Topic! It's a fangame that's, well, a Cafe based around Sonic.
Members:
brickbreakerk: Original Creator
ScratchCatBoo: Made this topic, and probably a voice for Tails.
If I missed you, please let me know (I'll gladly add you)
Discuss ideas or become a member of the Team, or show demos of the Fangame!
You might also check another one made by the same person, Sonic Adventure 2D. (No topic for it yet, will link when there is one)

Thank you BTW you're the manager of Cafe
No problem.

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Hi! Welcome to the Sonic Cafe Topic! It's a fangame that's, well, a Cafe based around Sonic.
Members:
brickbreakerk: Original Creator
ScratchCatBoo: Made this topic, and probably a voice for Tails.
If I missed you, please let me know (I'll gladly add you)
Discuss ideas or become a member of the Team, or show demos of the Fangame!
You might also check another one made by the same person, Sonic Adventure 2D. (No topic for it yet, will link when there is one)

Thank you BTW you're the manager of Cafe
No problem.

Let me know when you start working on Cafe. Also, can you advertise this

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Hi! Welcome to the Sonic Cafe Topic! It's a fangame that's, well, a Cafe based around Sonic.
Members:
brickbreakerk: Original Creator
ScratchCatBoo: Made this topic, and probably a voice for Tails.
If I missed you, please let me know (I'll gladly add you)
Discuss ideas or become a member of the Team, or show demos of the Fangame!
You might also check another one made by the same person, Sonic Adventure 2D. (No topic for it yet, will link when there is one)

Thank you BTW you're the manager of Cafe
No problem.

Let me know when you start working on Cafe. Also, can you advertise this
Yeah, on my profile/signature
And we'll probably start once we have enough members.

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

Does anybody have a idea for a logo?

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Does anybody have a idea for a logo?

Sonic Cafe in cursive. Bup

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
ilnik0806
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

This should be a project on Scratch or no?

Name: GK13
Fan of: Sonic, Mario and transformers
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

ilnik0806 wrote:

This should be a project on Scratch or no?

This is an ambitious Scratch project. Bup

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

ilnik0806 wrote:

This should be a project on Scratch or no?
Not sure if it'll be coded in Scratch, it will probably be, but it could change. (or just get a port to another coding language but still be on Scratch)

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Does anybody have a idea for a logo?

Sonic Cafe in cursive. Bup
Why do you keep saying bup I'll try 1. the name entirely in cursive 2. Sonic in Sonic Font, Cafe in cursive 3. Sonic Cafe in Sonic Font

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Does anybody have a idea for a logo?

Sonic Cafe in cursive. Bup
Why do you keep saying bup I'll try 1. the name entirely in cursive 2. Sonic in Sonic Font, Cafe in cursive 3. Sonic Cafe in Sonic Font

I've been watching SMG4

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

Okay, here's the Logos:

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Okay, here's the Logos:

2nd looks best

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
ilnik0806
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Okay, here's the Logos:

2nd looks best
Agree

Name: GK13
Fan of: Sonic, Mario and transformers
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

ilnik0806 wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Okay, here's the Logos:

2nd looks best
Agree

Can't wait for our projects to get off the ground

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
ScratchCatBoo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

brickbreakerk wrote:

ilnik0806 wrote:

brickbreakerk wrote:

ScratchCatBoo wrote:

Okay, here's the Logos:

2nd looks best
Agree

Can't wait for our projects to get off the ground
Okay! I'll put the second logo on the original post then.

Check out Sonic Cafe, a game we're working on!
Hi! I'm an active forums user, who will probably active in all of the topics below!
Topics I'll be on:
Sonic
Super Cat Tales
Pokemon (Sometimes)
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario Maker 2
Mega Man
I'm on Roblox as well!
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

Shouldn't this be in the Collaboration forum?


(Silvispher drawing has left. A Sonzor drawing has taken the guest spot for now. Anyway, REST IN PEACE, TINYPIC (2004-19))






Hmmm…
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

Shouldn't this be in the Collaboration forum?

shrug

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life
brickbreakerk
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sonic Cafe Official Topic!

I have an idea. When you beat the final level, you unlock Meme Mode, which is what it sounds like

I have no idea what i'm doing
uh-oh,how unfortunate=my life

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile