Discuss Scratch

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A CAPTCHA to Solve when Creating an Account. Near 100% Support! Over 20 Supporters!

openPoll wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Delusional Title/Clickbait:

Please refrain from adding percentages or the amount of supporters to a title. Even if it does attract users it can be dishonest at times, and bias answers. Also, please don't use antagonizing phrases that place a person in a position of:

Fix please https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/215499/

Also not 100% support
Same as what I said in the other topic
Still not 100% support
where

semi-support is still kinda support, so it still is 100%

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs

Age: 11, Number of Posts: 4500+ help me feature this
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A CAPTCHA to Solve when Creating an Account. Near 100% Support! Over 20 Supporters!

congyingzhou wrote:

openPoll wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Delusional Title/Clickbait:

Please refrain from adding percentages or the amount of supporters to a title. Even if it does attract users it can be dishonest at times, and bias answers. Also, please don't use antagonizing phrases that place a person in a position of:

Fix please https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/215499/

Also not 100% support
Same as what I said in the other topic
Still not 100% support
where

semi-support is still kinda support, so it still is 100%
It's not support though.

hol up

























EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTION BOX
((((((((((((((((_________________________________KUMQUAT PROTECTOR_________________________________::#000000)::#111111)::#222222)::#333333)::#444444)::#555555)::#666666)::#777777)::#888888)::#999999)::#aaaaaa)::#bbbbbb)::#cccccc)::#dddddd)::#eeeeee)::#ffffff)
































'M
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A CAPTCHA to Solve when Creating an Account. Near 100% Support! Over 20 Supporters!

Support.

I've seen this happen on ROBLOX. Look at my followers and see how much of these spam bots are currently following me: https://web.roblox.com/users/577519566/friends#!/followers

I don't want this to happen more than once on Scratch as well, so we should definitely add CAPTCHA.

My Profile - My Test Account - My Scratch Blog - 9 years - 2K+ posts - Gryffindor - Unofficial Forum Helper

dhuls
Scratcher
60 posts

A CAPTCHA to Solve when Creating an Account. Near 100% Support! Over 20 Supporters!

An Exemption would be rank bots, to verify you would need a 1 month old or older account with a VALID AND VERIFIED Email Address, the rank bot account would have limited control and if it is broken the account (for the rank bot) gets deleted
Edit: My 50th Post!

Last edited by dhuls (July 31, 2019 03:04:57)


Cartoon Network is just Teen Titans Go which is bad. Go watch Nickelodeon instead
My 50th Post!!!
JackK211424
Scratcher
100+ posts

A CAPTCHA to Solve when Creating an Account. Near 100% Support! Over 20 Supporters!

congyingzhou wrote:

Supporters:
  1. @BlueStarPort
  2. @ThatOneWeirdDude
  3. @LuckyLucky7
  4. @EZ-Games
  5. @CatsUnited
  6. @NilsTheBest
  7. @VFDan
  8. @DownsGameClub
  9. @c_l_0
  10. @Robby_Blue
  11. @Troyer_Kem
  12. @AFNNetworkK12
  13. @-Reshiram-
  14. @smileycreations15
  15. @I-Iz-A-Litten
  16. @EeveeLegends
  17. @Green_Cookie
  18. @VideoGamerCanInvent
  19. @Mr_PenguinAlex
  20. @KDT123
  21. @FrostyRAhAz
  22. @D-ScratchNinja
by the way, its not required for scratch to add it if you have enough supporters.

But I Like the idea! im pretty sure its a duplicate, though.

Oh wait. I think you cantt comment, post, ect if you do not verify email

Last edited by JackK211424 (July 31, 2019 05:46:54)


hi! Im JackK211424, but sometimes people (and myself) call me jek.
I Like brocoli, Like electric and mechanical engineering and programming, A lot.



This is a beautiful song that needs to be more noticed…
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A CAPTCHA to Solve when Creating an Account. Near 100% Support! Over 20 Supporters!

JackK211424 wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Supporters:
  1. @BlueStarPort
  2. @ThatOneWeirdDude
  3. @LuckyLucky7
  4. @EZ-Games
  5. @CatsUnited
  6. @NilsTheBest
  7. @VFDan
  8. @DownsGameClub
  9. @c_l_0
  10. @Robby_Blue
  11. @Troyer_Kem
  12. @AFNNetworkK12
  13. @-Reshiram-
  14. @smileycreations15
  15. @I-Iz-A-Litten
  16. @EeveeLegends
  17. @Green_Cookie
  18. @VideoGamerCanInvent
  19. @Mr_PenguinAlex
  20. @KDT123
  21. @FrostyRAhAz
  22. @D-ScratchNinja
by the way, its not required for scratch to add it if you have enough supporters.
Personally, I just think OP's trying to flex their supporters to show anyone new to this topic reading that people like this idea and that it's really good.

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A CAPTCHA to Solve when Creating an Account. Near 100% Support! Over 20 Supporters!

openPoll wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

openPoll wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Delusional Title/Clickbait:

Please refrain from adding percentages or the amount of supporters to a title. Even if it does attract users it can be dishonest at times, and bias answers. Also, please don't use antagonizing phrases that place a person in a position of:

Fix please https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/215499/

Also not 100% support
Same as what I said in the other topic
Still not 100% support
where

semi-support is still kinda support, so it still is 100%
It's not support though.
where is the semi-support though

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising.)
sloppy, welcoming committee member, strange, coder, funny, writing nerd, gamer, pianist, awkward, Christian
Oh look a rainbow <- made in 10secs

Age: 11, Number of Posts: 4500+ help me feature this
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A CAPTCHA to Solve when Creating an Account. Near 100% Support! Over 20 Supporters!

congyingzhou wrote:

openPoll wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

openPoll wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

openPoll wrote:

Sigton wrote:

Delusional Title/Clickbait:

Please refrain from adding percentages or the amount of supporters to a title. Even if it does attract users it can be dishonest at times, and bias answers. Also, please don't use antagonizing phrases that place a person in a position of:

Fix please https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/215499/

Also not 100% support
Same as what I said in the other topic
Still not 100% support
where

semi-support is still kinda support, so it still is 100%
It's not support though.
where is the semi-support though
I never said anything lol. So basically its ???

i give up now, aupport

hol up

























EVIL KUMQUAT PROTECTION BOX
((((((((((((((((_________________________________KUMQUAT PROTECTOR_________________________________::#000000)::#111111)::#222222)::#333333)::#444444)::#555555)::#666666)::#777777)::#888888)::#999999)::#aaaaaa)::#bbbbbb)::#cccccc)::#dddddd)::#eeeeee)::#ffffff)
































'M
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

A CAPTCHA to Solve when Creating an Account. Near 100% Support! Over 20 Supporters!

trying to play devil's advocate here but honestly i can't really think of any reason not to do this

when she said
forever
play sound [aaaaaaaaaaaaa v] until done
end
i really felt that
Za-Chary
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

A CAPTCHA to Solve when Creating an Account. Near 100% Support! Over 20 Supporters!

Good news — a reCAPTCHA has been implemented!

Please let us know if you are having any issues with it.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile