Discuss Scratch

funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

This topic is about the smart people who are going to raid area 51 to save ET.
Stay on topic or you post get reported.

Last edited by funnycoder (Aug. 6, 2019 21:21:54)

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

funnycoder wrote:

Raiding area 51? Nice.
I will buy an alien myself after the raid.

If you're seeing this account, I'm Morimop and the reason that I use this account is:

**I'm too lazy to switch accounts**
**I forget my password**
**I got a forum message while drawing something**
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

Troyer_Kem wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

Raiding area 51? Nice.
I start to preparing a bed for my cute alien.
Guys, do you know a comfortable and soft material for the bed?

If you're seeing this account, I'm Morimop and the reason that I use this account is:

**I forget my password**
Dan-The-Squid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

Troyer_Kem wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

Raiding area 51? Nice.
Big metal coils

(I mean, it works for most mattresses)

Leaving bye
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

Dan-The-Squid wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

Troyer_Kem wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

Raiding area 51? Nice.
Big metal coils

(I mean, it works for most mattresses)
What a great idea! He will be calm and comfortable while he's sleeping.
Awww…. <3 (i kill my sanity)

**I forget my password**
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

I hope I can find Doomguy's armour in area 51 so I can take out 99.9% of the naruto runners that are still alive.

guys I clowend I accidentally answered E to something I cant change and im getting graded for it oh god please help me
Girls are rude NGL
Im going to propose to my girlfriend by saying: “Are you diamonds, because I want to make you into a sword and kill zombie with it”
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

Guys, don't worry! Aliens explain they aren't evil! They send me this photo this evening!

Click da photo!

Last edited by Troyer_Kem (July 14, 2019 17:48:02)

**I forget my password**
I-Iz-A-Litten
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

Uhhh hello everybody can I just say something real quick before we move on? Ok Thanks

I would really want everyone to understand that this whole “raid” thing is just a joke, PLEASE do not actually think that anybody plans on raiding Area 51, or worse, raid it yourself. Area 51 is a heavily armed US military base and, lets just say, bad things may happen to you if you try to raid it.

TL;DR

This whole raid idea is only supposed to be a joke, I want to keep it that way, I do not want anyone getting hurt.

Thank you for your time

- I-Iz-A-Litten

under penalty of law this signature is not to be removed except by the consumer
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

Uhhh hello everybody can I just say something real quick before we move on? Ok Thanks

I would really want everyone to understand that this whole “raid” thing is just a joke, PLEASE do not actually think that anybody plans on raiding Area 51, or worse, raid it yourself. Area 51 is a heavily armed US military base and, lets just say, bad things may happen to you if you try to raid it.

TL;DR

This whole raid idea is only supposed to be a joke, I want to keep it that way, I do not want anyone getting hurt.

Thank you for your time

- I-Iz-A-Litten
We know it's a joke xd
It's funny. And I can't stop making jokes about it xd

**I forget my password**
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

funnycoder wrote:

I hope I can find Doomguy's armour in area 51 so I can take out 99.9% of the naruto runners that are still alive.
Haha lol
Hello 60 seconds rule!

**I forget my password**
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

guys I hope killer bean is locked up in area 51 because if we release him he can fight off the guards for us while we see them aliens.

Girls are rude NGL
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

funnycoder wrote:

guys I hope killer bean is locked up in area 51 because if we release him he can fight off the guards for us while we see them aliens.
don't worry
me and the boys will go to learn if he's there or not at 2 am
B E A N - P O W E R

Last edited by Troyer_Kem (July 14, 2019 17:53:52)

**I forget my password**
Troyer_Kem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

Fun Fact: Canada has a alien airport so they can descend their Ufos.

**I forget my password**
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

when the facebook soccer moms show up and get gunned down wondering where everyone's at because they didn't know it was a joke.

Girls are rude NGL
funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

TL;DR

Thank you for your time

- I-Iz-A-Litten
people who dont think its a joke have not been using the internet for a long time.

Girls are rude NGL
IgDegOo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

AIGHT PACK YOUR BAGS
I-Iz-A-Litten
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

funnycoder wrote:

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

TL;DR

Thank you for your time

- I-Iz-A-Litten
people who dont think its a joke have not been using the internet for a long time.

I know it's a joke, I just want to make that clear.

btw we need to equip smoke bomb before we go so we can dash through their defenses

Last edited by I-Iz-A-Litten (July 14, 2019 20:32:42)

funnycoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

TL;DR

Thank you for your time

- I-Iz-A-Litten

btw we need to equip smoke bomb before we go so we can dash through their defenses
nah we just send the CS:GO players first they know how to pull in clutch 1v100s

Girls are rude NGL
I-Iz-A-Litten
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

funnycoder wrote:

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

funnycoder wrote:

I-Iz-A-Litten wrote:

TL;DR

Thank you for your time

- I-Iz-A-Litten

nah we just send the CS:GO players first they know how to pull in clutch 1v100s

We need the redstone engineers to build us an epic anvil cannon

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

area 51 raid

If we get in Santa’s sleigh we can fly over the defenses and drop right into the alien room

​I am Wahsp

Formerly pretty active on the forums, probably mostly retired now…
If you see one of my posts send me a hello!