Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Rainbow Shop || Art, Coding, Writing, Ideas, Testing, and More || Currently Hiring!! || [RSS Feed]
Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Rainbow Shop || Art, Coding, Writing, Ideas, Testing, and More || Currently Hiring!! ||

teddybears123456789 wrote:

Lol Superbux has been closed down too why u advertising?
Lol

Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Rainbow Shop || Art, Coding, Writing, Ideas, Testing, and More || Currently Hiring!! ||

DaBoi001 wrote:

Order Form:
Username: DaBoi001
What you want (logo, banner, coding, etc.): Logo
Description (what you want it to look like): A pink Alicorn (this will be for my lil sis's future profile)
Are you following this discussion?: No
What is the best way to contact you?: Going on my profile
When do you need it done by? (Please give us at least 1-2 days): 2
Any other comments?: no
Your order is finished! Here it is:

And this is the link: http://tinypic.com/r/1199q1u/9
Please fill out the survey form under forms. Thanks!

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Survey Form:
(Please fill this out after you get your request.)
Who did your request?: @Lizzy_06
On a scale from 1-10, how good was the service?: 10
Will you come again?: yes
Comments: It was pretty good.

Last edited by DaBoi001 (July 26, 2019 00:28:22)

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i like this shop.

Last edited by DaBoi001 (July 26, 2019 00:21:46)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Form:
What you want (logo, banner, coding, etc.): Art
Description (what you want it to look like): A grey foal, with brown eyes, and white spots.
Are you following this discussion?: no
What is the best way to contact you?: my profile
Any other comments?: I've been here before, so i know you will do good.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Survey Form:
Who did your request?: @Lizzy_06
On a scale from 1-10, how good was the service?: 10
Will you come again?: yes
Comments: It was pretty good.
Thanks!

DaBoi001 wrote:

i like this shop.
Thank you!

Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Order Form:
What you want (logo, banner, coding, etc.): Art
Description (what you want it to look like): A grey foal, with brown eyes, and white spots.
Are you following this discussion?: no
What is the best way to contact you?: my profile
Any other comments?: I've been here before, so i know you will do good.

Your order is done! Here it is:

Please fill out the survey form under forms. Thanks!
You can also see the picture here.

Last edited by Lizzy_06 (July 26, 2019 02:39:22)

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Survey Form:
Who did your request?: Lizzy_06
On a scale from 1-10, how good was the service?: 8
Will you come again?: maybe
Comments: It wasn't what my sister wanted

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

- Cave Johnson
Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Survey Form:
Who did your request?: Lizzy_06
On a scale from 1-10, how good was the service?: 8
Will you come again?: maybe
Comments: It wasn't what my sister wanted
If you want I can redo it. Thanks for fill out the form though!

Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What job do you want to specialize in?: Banners/Logos
On a scale from 1-10, how active are you?: 10
Codeword One: Crunchie or Mars Bar
Codeword Two: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
Are you following this discussion?: Y
Why do you want to be hired?: I enjoy assisting Scratchers with the materials they need
1-2 examples of your art/coding that you specialize in: https://i.cubeupload.com/Wv0wds.png, my logo
What is the best way to contact you?: Via profile or here
Why should I hire you?: I am very experienced in shops and own one of the largest on Scratch. I have been creating banners and logos for Scratchers for over 2 years
Do you work in any other shops?: Y
*Do you have a canva.com account?: Yes, but I don't use that program very much
*Do you have a tinypic.com account?: ^^^

woah, haven't been on here in a while
Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

Why do you want to be hired?: I enjoy assisting Scratchers with the materials they need
1-2 examples of your art/coding that you specialize in: https://i.cubeupload.com/Wv0wds.png, my logo
Why should I hire you?: I am very experienced in shops and own one of the largest on Scratch. I have been creating banners and logos for Scratchers for over 2 years
You are hired! If you see any banner/logo orders that aren't claimed, feel free to take them

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lizzy_06 wrote:

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

You are hired! If you see any banner/logo orders that aren't claimed, feel free to take them
Ok!

woah, haven't been on here in a while
Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi I need voice acting, both male and female and under age 12.

Neggit
Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

bumpity bump bump, bump bump

Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

Neggit wrote:

Hi I need voice acting, both male and female and under age 12.
Ok! Can you please fill out the form though?

Neggit
Scratcher
100+ posts

Order Form:
Username: Neggit
What you want (logo, banner, coding, etc.): I need voice acting!
Description: Please say “Wow! This is a nice place!” and I will decide if you can be in my game.
Are you following this discussion?: Yes
What is the best way to contact you?: Go to my profile and start out comments with Arr!
When do you need it done by? (Please give us at least 1-2 days): 1-2 days
Any other comments?:

Neggit
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Rainbow Shop || Art, Coding, Writing, Ideas, Testing, and More || Currently Hiring!! || [RSS Feed]