Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Rainbow Shop || Art, Coding, Writing, Ideas, Testing, and More || Currently Hiring!! || [RSS Feed]
Lizzy_Side
New to Scratch
6 posts

The Rainbow Shop || Art, Coding, Writing, Ideas, Testing, and More || Currently Hiring!! ||

LovelyOtter wrote:

Username: LovelyOtter
What you want (logo, banner, coding, etc.): Profile picture
Description (what you want it to look like): A version of my icon here (number 70), but autumn-themed.
Are you following this discussion?: No.
What is the best way to contact you?: On this project.
When do you need it done by? (Please give us at least 1-2 days): A month.
Any other comments?: Nope.

I will have it ready soon!
AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Rainbow Shop || Art, Coding, Writing, Ideas, Testing, and More || Currently Hiring!! ||

Let ya know, but TinyPic is. Discouraged

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
bananasgs
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: bananasgs
What you want (logo, banner, coding, etc.): banner
Description (what you want it to look like): i want it to say the Banana Shop it white letters and in the background partly faded yellow bananas on a partly faded blue background
Are you following this discussion?: yes
What is the best way to contact you?: profile
When do you need it done by? (Please give us at least 1-2 days): 5-19-19
Any other comments?: none

Known as EpicCandleHolder on Minecraft, not very active on scratch though.
Lizzy_Side
New to Scratch
6 posts

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Why?
Lizzy_Side
New to Scratch
6 posts

bananasgs wrote:

Description (what you want it to look like): i want it to say the Banana Shop it white letters and in the background partly faded yellow bananas on a partly faded blue background
Your order will be ready soon!
TheFlightShow
Scratcher
500+ posts

SuperBux, Your Scratch Financial SuperHero

Why SuperBux?

SuperBux offers all the benefits your shop needs and you can set the prices. Also with
SuperBux's simple system it takes currencies to another level!
Visit us here!

AFNNetworkK12
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Lizzy_Side wrote:

AFNNetworkK12 wrote:

Why?
It’s advertising techniques. They could have malware if you click on them.

AFN!

| Okay | Hobbyist | Introvert | Active | OK! |

HELLO
-Pizza_Breath-
Scratcher
19 posts

Lizzy_Side wrote:

LovelyOtter wrote:

Username: LovelyOtter
What you want (logo, banner, coding, etc.): Profile picture
Description (what you want it to look like): A version of my icon here (number 70), but autumn-themed.
Are you following this discussion?: No.
What is the best way to contact you?: On this project.
When do you need it done by? (Please give us at least 1-2 days): A month.
Any other comments?: Nope.

I will have it ready soon!
Your order is done! Here it is:

(Signature made by @Lizzy_06)
-Pizza_Breath-
Scratcher
19 posts

bananasgs wrote:

Your order is done! Here it is: Please fill out the survey under forms. Thanks!

bananasgs
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who did your request?: Pizza_breath_
On a scale from 1-10, how good was the service?: i would say a 9
Will you come again?: probulay
Comments: the art was really nice it was almost exactly what i wanted

when green flag clicked
say [noice]

bananasgs
Scratcher
100+ posts

um quick question how do you have your shop's title show up in the requests?? thxs

-Pizza_Breath-
Scratcher
19 posts

bananasgs wrote:

um quick question how do you have your shop's title show up in the requests?? thxs
Oh, ok, so first you take the link to the picture I gave you, then, on your post, you click ctrl+p and put the link in.

LovelyOtter
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who did your request?: -Pizza_Breath-
On a scale from 1-10, how good was the service?: 7
Will you come again?: Maybe.
Comments: It was fast, which is very good, I appreciate speedy service. However, the product itself was not what I expected. First of all, I expected it to be redrawn, not just with four leaves pasted on the sides and with an autumn background. Anyway, that’s the only thing I have a problem with. Other than that, pretty good.

bananasgs
Scratcher
100+ posts

-Pizza_Breath- wrote:

bananasgs wrote:

Oh, ok, so first you take the link to the picture I gave you, then, on your post, you click ctrl+p and put the link in.
no i meant the link that takes you to the shop

-Pizza_Breath-
Scratcher
19 posts

bananasgs wrote:

-Pizza_Breath- wrote:

bananasgs wrote:

no i meant the link that takes you to the shop
Oh! So first you click the link button and put in the link to post. Then it should say “Your text to link here…” You delete that and put in the link to the pic.

-Pizza_Breath-
Scratcher
19 posts

LovelyOtter wrote:

Who did your request?: -Pizza_Breath-
On a scale from 1-10, how good was the service?: 7
Will you come again?: Maybe.
Comments: It was fast, which is very good, I appreciate speedy service. However, the product itself was not what I expected. First of all, I expected it to be redrawn, not just with four leaves pasted on the sides and with an autumn background. Anyway, that’s the only thing I have a problem with. Other than that, pretty good.
Thank you! If you want I could try to change it. I just wasn't sure how to make it autumn themed…

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Order Form:
Username: DaBoi001
What you want (logo, banner, coding, etc.): Logo
Description (what you want it to look like): A pink Alicorn (this will be for my lil sis's future profile)
Are you following this discussion?: No
What is the best way to contact you?: Going on my profile
When do you need it done by? (Please give us at least 1-2 days): 2
Any other comments?: no

Last edited by DaBoi001 (July 24, 2019 20:21:57)

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson
Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

DaBoi001 wrote:

Order Form:
Username: DaBoi001
What you want (logo, banner, coding, etc.): Logo
Description (what you want it to look like): A pink Alicorn (this will be for my lil sis's future profile)
Are you following this discussion?: No
What is the best way to contact you?: Going on my profile
When do you need it done by? (Please give us at least 1-2 days): 2
Any other comments?: no

Ok, thank you for ordering! Do you mean an alicorn like in kotlc?

Lizzy_06
Scratcher
100+ posts

TheFlightShow wrote:

SuperBux, Your Scratch Financial SuperHero

Why SuperBux?

SuperBux offers all the benefits your shop needs and you can set the prices. Also with
SuperBux's simple system it takes currencies to another level!
Visit us here!

Please don’t advertise.

teddybears123456789
Scratcher
66 posts

Lol Superbux has been closed down too why u advertising?
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » The Rainbow Shop || Art, Coding, Writing, Ideas, Testing, and More || Currently Hiring!! || [RSS Feed]