Discuss Scratch

codeman1044
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Not extremely important, but I would still like it.

When someone posts on a stickied topic, it shouldn't show up under the Last Post section of the discussions homepage. Especially with the Help with Scripts forum. I get on the homepage and I see that the Last Post was by so-and-so, and I know that that wasn't the same username as it was the last time I checked. So I click on the forum link, and it turns out that someone just posted something random on a sticky. It bugs me a little, and I would like it if stickies didn't affect the Last Post section.
I hear you say, “But what if the person posted a question on the sticky and no one saw it because it didn't say it under the Last Post section?”
My response:

There's something called a button.

Last edited by codeman1044 (June 28, 2019 21:07:47)

This is my signature, which shows up every time I post and is automatic, so you don't need to say anything about it. (this is for newer forum users)
Last signature edit: August 19, 2019 1000th post
I think I should use emojis to not seem as intense when I'm posting, but I'm not an emoji person…
The Mines! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/280489344/
Tip: for making box brackets like this: [], make this instead: [[]type here here…]
GullumIncComicz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support, I hate it when it gets filled up with random sticky junk I don't care about.

Generation 1. Copy and paste this into your siggy, then increase the generation by 1. Then say you continued the generation on @GullumIncComicz profile and the number of your generation. If your generation was already commented, then remove this from your siggy.
BlueStarPort
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support. This might also tell new people to make topics instead of asking questions on stickies.

8/10 (hehehehhehheheheh)
codeman1044
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pulling this forward a couple of pages with a big ol'
BUMP

This is my signature, which shows up every time I post and is automatic, so you don't need to say anything about it. (this is for newer forum users)
I think I should use emojis to not seem as intense when I'm posting, but I'm not an emoji person…
Tip: for making box brackets like this: [], make this instead: [[]type here here…]
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support.

I have never had this issue before, but since I am an active person on the discussion forums this could be useful. It would prevent indirect spam notifications.

My Profile - My Test Account - My Scratch Blog - 9 years - 1.8K+ posts - Gryffindor - Unofficial Forum Helper

apple502j
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Support. Some forums (like Japanese) use stickies mainly and other topics tend to be closed. Opposite thing.
codeman1044
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Then how about only for English forums? Or just the Help with Scripts forum?