Discuss Scratch

codeman1044
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Not extremely important, but I would still like it.

When someone posts on a stickied topic, it shouldn't show up under the Last Post section of the discussions homepage. Especially with the Help with Scripts forum. I get on the homepage and I see that the Last Post was by so-and-so, and I know that that wasn't the same username as it was the last time I checked. So I click on the forum link, and it turns out that someone just posted something random on a sticky. It bugs me a little, and I would like it if stickies didn't affect the Last Post section.
I hear you say, “But what if the person posted a question on the sticky and no one saw it because it didn't say it under the Last Post section?”
My response:

There's something called a button.

Last edited by codeman1044 (June 28, 2019 21:07:47)

This is my signature, which shows up every time I post and is automatic. To make a signature of your own, locate the “Change your signature” option in the bottom left of the Discussion Home.
I am nothing if not consistently inconsistent.
Snap! is a website that offers block coding like Scratch, but also offers the creation of your own blocks and writing JavaScript functions. The adventurous should consider checking it out!
Potentially useful tutorials and topic coverage
If you want to see a new tutorial added to this, feel free to leave a suggestion on my profile.
GullumIncComicz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support, I hate it when it gets filled up with random sticky junk I don't care about.

Generation 1. Copy and paste this into your siggy, then increase the generation by 1. Then say you continued the generation on @GullumIncComicz profile and the number of your generation. If your generation was already commented, then remove this from your siggy.
BlueStarPort
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support. This might also tell new people to make topics instead of asking questions on stickies.
codeman1044
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Pulling this forward a couple of pages with a big ol'
BUMP

This is my signature, which shows up every time I post and is automatic. To make a signature of your own, locate the “Change your signature” option in the bottom left of the Discussion Home.
Snap! is a website that offers block coding like Scratch, but also offers the creation of your own blocks and writing JavaScript functions. The adventurous should consider checking it out!
If you want to see a new tutorial added to this, feel free to leave a suggestion on my profile.
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support.

I have never had this issue before, but since I am an active person on the discussion forums this could be useful. It would prevent indirect spam notifications.

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
apple502j
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Support. Some forums (like Japanese) use stickies mainly and other topics tend to be closed. Opposite thing.

署名は、ディスカッションフォーラムの機能である。署名は、その人のすべての投稿の下部に追加される。署名は、BBCodeで記述できる。 署名を追加/変更/削除したい場合は、ディスカッションフォーラムのホームの一番下に行き、「Change your signature」を押す。署名の大きさは150pxまでである。これには、改行、画像を含む。- Japanese Scratch-Wiki 「署名
codeman1044
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Then how about only for English forums? Or just the Help with Scripts forum?

SplinnyKid316Rises
Scratcher
12 posts

I can’t find the new topic button in mobile