Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » Scratch Battles - A New Way To Explore And Have Fun On The Scratch Website - We Need You! (CURRENTLY BEING REDEVELOPED) [RSS Feed]
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Battles - A New Way To Explore And Have Fun On The Scratch Website - We Need You! (CURRENTLY BEING REDEVELOPED)

EZ-Games wrote:

Bump.

Not for the rest of the days…

But hey, I found out page 3 without any edits!

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

Hey there! My name is Nammy. I'm a male Forum Helper and Scratch Wiki Editor.
Profile | Test Account | Talk with me here! | Griffpatch is quitting Scratch?!
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Battles - A New Way To Explore And Have Fun On The Scratch Website - We Need You! (CURRENTLY BEING REDEVELOPED)

Random Idea:
Should we somehow implement currencies in Scratch Battles? It wouldn't be used in a way where you can spend that currency on getting follows or anything like that, it would be used for something else, maybe privileges, or early promotions? Idk, what do you guys think?

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.
John 3:17

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

Random Idea:
Should we somehow implement currencies in Scratch Battles? It wouldn't be used in a way where you can spend that currency on getting follows or anything like that, it would be used for something else, maybe privileges, or early promotions? Idk, what do you guys think?

Good idea, but if you are using currencies from the “Requests” forum — then I recommend SuperBux or ScratchBux but not ShopBux.

EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Random Idea:

Good idea, but if you are using currencies from the “Requests” forum — then I recommend SuperBux or ScratchBux but not ShopBux.

Maybe, I don't know much about currencies in the Requests forum, I will read up on them and see if they could fit into Scratch Battles and how we can implement it.

God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

Advice:
Saying “Support” or “No Support” doesn't contribute anything to the conversation.
A question that has already been answered doesn't need to be answered twice with the same answer - bring something new to the table.
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

-snip-
Maybe, I don't know much about currencies in the Requests forum, I will read up on them and see if they could fit into Scratch Battles and how we can implement it.

Alright! I am thinking of adding a new currency by myself to the Caesar Cipher studio — we have only partnered with a currency but have no currencies. But maybe I won't add a currency, I'm still considering it.

EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump.

Advice:
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

Bump.

Ez, I know you added ShopBux into this. I saw a conversation of you and TheFlightShow on your profile — or maybe the destination is wrong.

EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Bump.

Ez, I know you added ShopBux into this. I saw a conversation of you and TheFlightShow on your profile — or maybe the destination is wrong.
I haven't implemented any currencies into Scratch Battles, yet, @TheFlightShow was just telling me that he had made my SuperBux account, I didn't make a ShopBux account because you recommended that I didn't. Sorry if it seemed that I was ignoring your recommendations.

Advice:
coolcatcool2
Scratcher
500+ posts

Followers: 26
How Active Am I: 8-9/10
How Long Have I Been On Scratch: 2 years, 5 months
Why Do I Want To Be A Team Leader: I am good at taking charge of a lot of things.
Have I Ever Broken The Community Guidelines: Three times without knowing it. It was an accident!!!

I'm so exited to become a team leader if you accept me!!!

Hi! Check out my profile!
Check out Creative Minds Publishing! My Publishing Company!
I am Female, Christian, Piano Player, Writer, Coder.
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump.

Advice:
-Reshiram-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Followers: 60 total (3 on this account…)
How Active Am I: VERY active
How Long Have I Been On Scratch: 3 years, 11 months (3 days on this account…)
Why Do I Want To Be A Team Leader: I always like being the leader in things. I am told that I have good leadership skills.
Have I Ever Broken The Community Guidelines: One time, but it was because my older brother posted a comment with my account.

I am now @SquirreIstar with an i, as in “I used to be -Reshiram-”
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolcatcool2 wrote:

Followers: 26
How Active Am I: 8-9/10
How Long Have I Been On Scratch: 2 years, 5 months
Why Do I Want To Be A Team Leader: I am good at taking charge of a lot of things.
Have I Ever Broken The Community Guidelines: Three times without knowing it. It was an accident!!!

I'm so exited to become a team leader if you accept me!!!

-Reshiram- wrote:

Followers: 60 total (3 on this account…)
How Active Am I: VERY active
How Long Have I Been On Scratch: 3 years, 11 months (3 days on this account…)
Why Do I Want To Be A Team Leader: I always like being the leader in things. I am told that I have good leadership skills.
Have I Ever Broken The Community Guidelines: One time, but it was because my older brother posted a comment with my account.

Thanks to both of you for your applications! I have commented more questions on your guys' profiles.

Advice:
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ANNOUCEMENT:

Scratch Battles has earned a new team captain! @-Reshiram- has brought his new team, the Scratch Cats! Now that we have our second team, we are almost to the point to where we can start battles, we just need a few more people and then we may officially start! Please if you haven't yet, check out Scratch Battles and see if you like it. Thank you, everyone, who has contributed to Scratch Battles in any way, and stayed patient along the way, we are almost there, so just hang on, and Scratch on!

Advice:
jbrow78
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Followers: (answer) Over 20
How Active Am I: (answer) 10/10
How Long Have I Been On Scratch: (answer) 3 years (almost)
Why Do I Want To Be A Team Leader: (answer) Because I am good at leading and this looks like fun!
Have I Ever Broken The Community Guidelines: (answer) once, durring Gay Pride Month, I made a #GayIsNotOk project.

TheFlightShow
Scratcher
500+ posts

Followers: 18
How Active Am I: Extremely Active
How Long Have I Been On Scratch: 2 months, 1 week and 2 days
Why Do I Want To Be A Team Leader: Yes
Have I Ever Broken The Community Guidelines: No

Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ahh, what's with all these new competitors? Are you kidding? I'm so happy we can start battles now!

EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jbrow78 wrote:

Followers: (answer) Over 20
How Active Am I: (answer) 10/10
How Long Have I Been On Scratch: (answer) 3 years (almost)
Why Do I Want To Be A Team Leader: (answer) Because I am good at leading and this looks like fun!
Have I Ever Broken The Community Guidelines: (answer) once, durring Gay Pride Month, I made a #GayIsNotOk project.

TheFlightShow wrote:

Followers: 18
How Active Am I: Extremely Active
How Long Have I Been On Scratch: 2 months, 1 week and 2 days
Why Do I Want To Be A Team Leader: Yes
Have I Ever Broken The Community Guidelines: No

Thank you both for your applications! I will continue to ask further questions on your guys' profiles.

Due to several team captain applications, Scratch Battles will be closing Team Captain applications. Applications will be opened up once we have enough members to make another team.

Advice:
EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump.

Advice:
Nambaseking01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EZ-Games wrote:

Bump.

Dang it! I forgot my job once again

EZ-Games
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Nambaseking01 wrote:

EZ-Games wrote:

Bump.

Dang it! I forgot my job once again

Haha, you're good!

Last edited by EZ-Games (July 25, 2019 16:10:52)

Advice:
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Show and Tell
  • » Scratch Battles - A New Way To Explore And Have Fun On The Scratch Website - We Need You! (CURRENTLY BEING REDEVELOPED) [RSS Feed]