Discuss Scratch

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ching - Cool new currency! -

jbrow78 wrote:

Ching should join StockCoin™. StockCoin is a Measurement that converts all the currency into “StockCoin” but it stays in circulation. In this way, It can make shops currency amounts more clear and make one centralized stock market, in which people can buy stock.
Can ScratchBux join it?

bye
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

You wonder who I am? No you don't, but I'll tell you anyway.
FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
TheChing
New to Scratch
1 post

bump
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

FrenchBread49, known in other places as Drogoton. a little old in terms of being on the forums (kinda). 43rd in posts in the Requests category (which may or may not be 96.3% of my overall posts..). Speaking of the Requests category, I owned and contributed to multiple shops and currencies. I also have a wiki account that I never use, but go wild I guess.
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Payments! Tripled for forgetting
Founder(s): FrenchBread49
President: jbrow78
Vice President: AFNNetworkK12
Chairman: MClovers
Secretary: smileycreations15

Founder: (30 Ching / month) x 3 = 90
President: (25 Ching / month) x 3 = 75
Vice President: (20 Ching / month) x 3 = 60
Chairman: (15 Ching / month) x 3 = 45
Secretary: (10 Ching / month) x 3 = 30

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

Payments! Tripled for forgetting
Founder(s): FrenchBread49
President: jbrow78
Vice President: AFNNetworkK12
Chairman: MClovers
Secretary: smileycreations15

Founder: (30 Ching / month) x 3 = 90
President: (25 Ching / month) x 3 = 75
Vice President: (20 Ching / month) x 3 = 60
Chairman: (15 Ching / month) x 3 = 45
Secretary: (10 Ching / month) x 3 = 30
o o f

President of Scratch ShopBux
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

can this join the conversion market?

bye
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

What conversion market?

smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FrenchBread49 wrote:

smileycreations15 wrote:

What conversion market?
alpha's conversion market
PLEASE FIND IDEAS FOR SCRATCHBUX PLEASE (SORRY.FOR.ALL.CAPS)

Last edited by smileycreations15 (July 19, 2019 17:50:36)

bye
smileycreations15
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gimme Vice Chairman

bye
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

smileycreations15 wrote:

gimme Vice Chairman
Done

FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Hello! Please note that per this post https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/340012/ you shouldn't be buying or selling Scratch loves/follows/etc. with your currency.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
Scratch-Coding
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Today 05:35:43)
FrenchBread49
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump

-TheGD3Master-
Scratcher
100+ posts

cha-CHING!

DaBoi001
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-TheGD3Master- wrote:

cha-CHING!
Please don't necropost.

Last Edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
around 2300 posts

I don't use Scratch all that much. I only hop on the forums and stuff. I make stuff on Unity and 3D model now.

“All right, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR * LEMONS! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give CAVE JOHNSON lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN! With the LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”
- Cave Johnson